Kit Harington in Slave Play

saw the play and yup for anyone going, seated first few rows on the left side is better because he strips down facing the left side of the room.

He has a nice cock and I thought his balls were big but I was so in awe of his ass, what a beautiful thing my god.

He basically then gets into bed and he fucks (hard) the wife and you can see his ass in the mirror behind, it’s so damn hot. He grunts a lot. That all happens in the last 5mins.

First few rows are good to also see James Cusati-Meyer pubes and hairy ass through his ck underwear earlier in the play.
So when he fucks her he is facing the audience? If so what kind of faces is he making

I saw the play. We're planning to go for a second. They covered our phones for good measure but I had a second phone. However, I would not dare at all!

No break in between the whole play. The first (sex) scene with KH gave a good glimpse of his butt. But his body looked amazing.

Then we thought that was it...that the nudity was all that. But nope. The end! I was rubbing my eyes and hoping it developed a zoom ability! He was gorgeous. Thank you for the mirrors! I looked for the mirror that gave that right angle. But aside from that, the scene was too hard for me to watch! It's like KH's nudity helped distract us from how heavy that last scene was.
Why would you not dare to sneak a pic with the second phone?

Reactions: leo197
So when he fucks her he is facing the audience? If so what kind of faces is he making
yup facing the audience. He’s basically angry/yelling the whole scene (calls his wife "n*gr*ss"). I can’t remember exactly but was like angry/dominant expression while looking at the audience. There’s mirrors surrounding him on all sides and on top so it’s really hot to watch.

adding to this that someone warns the public right before the play starts that they will be prosecuted if caught filming/taking a pic. Also the theatre has super tiny seats/leg room so if you get your phone out, people around will be aware and could snitch.

Because they were so against it they keep on showing us posters that taking photos and videos are illegal. Which, are quite everywhere and the most I've seen of all the shows I've seen. (Cabaret was also very strict even without nudity) So no, not gonna risk it.

Hence, I'm planning to watch it again.

I was in the front row and his balls are quite tight, they were a few feet from my eyeline right in front of me. No way could you reasonably call them low hangars. When he did the initial strip scene, they looked bigger, but that is more to do with proportions as Kit is quite short, I've seen it claimed he is 5'8", but he's not that tall, more 5'5". I'm 6', stood next to me Kit only comes to slightly above my shoulders. Also his dick is a bit littler than average (not small, but smaller), which also adds to the illusion.
Actors are often way shorter than they claim to be. Loads of celebrities are really little but you don't realize because everyone on tv is the same size!

adding to this that someone warns the public right before the play starts that they will be prosecuted if caught filming/taking a pic. Also the theatre has super tiny seats/leg room so if you get your phone out, people around will be aware and could snitch.
So then its super unlikely anything will leak