Kit Harington in Slave Play

I already expected him to have a small dick because behind the scenes of Game of Thrones, series producers David Benioff and DB Weiss joke about Kit's small dick, and according to a survey by the World Population Review, the United Kingdom ranks 68th in average penis sizes lol, however I would still like to see your member after all it is very sexy and whoever saw the play was not disappointed
and how would they know how big kit's penis is?

i wonder...

• Haha
Reactions: vnuiee
If he was so confident he wouldn’t care about leaks.
Maybe some people just don't want a full frontal of themselves completely plastered all over the internet. It has nothing to do with confidence.

Maybe some people just don't want a full frontal of themselves completely plastered all over the internet. It has nothing to do with confidence.
I totally agree. Kit certainly doesn't want to be seen as a piece of meat. Just like every actor and actress. Nudity is great, But just because he gets naked on stage doesn't mean it can be posted on the internet. If he doesn't want to, It is a violation of the right that he does not want it.

I totally agree. Kit certainly doesn't want to be seen as a piece of meat. Just like every actor and actress. Nudity is great, But just because he gets naked on stage doesn't mean it can be posted on the internet. If he doesn't want to, It is a violation of the right that he does not want it.
Exactly. It's the entitlement attitude. Never mind a person's right to privacy.

Reactions: Kanashi
Exactly. It's the entitlement attitude. Never mind a person's right to privacy.
People on this site, forum, whatever, often objectify posted people. They see nudity only as something sexual, and not as a completely normal natural thing. They look at them as a piece of meat and project their fantasies. You'll rarely come across a comment here that says an actor has the right to strip naked, but that the whole world doesn't see it. People here are more angry when you ask why someone didn't take off their clothes even though it was logical in a given scene, than when maniacs project their sick fantasies.

Kit doesn't want to be seen as a piece of meat?! Oh come on guys, you are smarter than that, Kit himself said in interviews that he did hundreds of squats before showing his ass in the seventh season of GOT and "that he had never been so happy because everyone loved his ass". Actors love to massage their ego, their appearance is their job, why do you think they live in gyms? Stop with the hypocrisy guys, we are all here because we want the nude as well as some of the people who went to see the play.

Kit doesn't want to be seen as a piece of meat?! Oh come on guys, you are smarter than that, Kit himself said in interviews that he did hundreds of squats before showing his ass in the seventh season of GOT and "that he had never been so happy because everyone loved his ass". Actors love to massage their ego, their appearance is their job, why do you think they live in gyms? Stop with the hypocrisy guys, we are all here because we want the nude as well as some of the people who went to see the play.
360_F_508384795_AaOb8TQgvq6BqOCbMXtAgEKZJofEXPOn.jpg

Kit não quer ser visto como um pedaço de carne?! Ah, vamos lá, rapazes, vocês são mais espertos do que isso, o próprio Kit disse em entrevistas que fez centenas de agachamentos antes de mostrar a bunda na sétima temporada de GOT e "que nunca tinha ficado tão feliz porque todo mundo amava sua bunda". Atores adoram massagear o ego, a aparência é o trabalho deles, por que vocês acham que eles vivem em academias? Parem com a hipocrisia, rapazes, estamos todos aqui porque queremos a nudez, assim como algumas das pessoas que foram ver a peça.

Hi! I wanted to post for advice in this thread as well. In case anyone that has been to the show is following this rather than the other Kit thread.

I am preparing to go to the show and I just wanted to clarify where the left was for people (vs stage left). Is this the best area to purchase a seat for the full frontal view?

Also, is the front row the best option? Or is there a disadvantage to purchasing front row (like it has a more limited view versus a couple of rows back)?

Thanks to anyone that can help me out before I buy my ticket! Also, if anyone has any suggestions on how to meet him at the stage door I would greatly appreciate it! <3

Attachments

Hi! I wanted to post for advice in this thread as well. In case anyone that has been to the show is following this rather than the other Kit thread.

I am preparing to go to the show and I just wanted to clarify where the left was for people (vs stage left). Is this the best area to purchase a seat for the full frontal view?

Also, is the front row the best option? Or is there a disadvantage to purchasing front row (like it has a more limited view versus a couple of rows back)?

Thanks to anyone that can help me out before I buy my ticket! Also, if anyone has any suggestions on how to meet him at the stage door I would greatly appreciate it! <3
I’d pick seats in the stalls close to the front but the bigger numbers. Early seats up to like 9-11/12 are too far on the right so you get amazing views of the ass but not the cock especially with the light dimmed. So I’d go for A,B or C like 17-20 because I’d love to get another look at his cock

Once you exit the show, go behind the building and you’ll find people from the show there. When kit leaves he greets people and seems quite approachable (from my experience- others may feel different).

Enjoy the show