Kit harington

Eu estava nas baias entre 11 e 13, então eu estava no lado direito, mas conforme as fileiras sobem, tenho certeza de que os assentos ficam mais largos, mas posso estar enganado.pq

I thought 16-24 was the left side?? What was your number? ☺️ I’m assuming you sat on the right near the front then
Porque vocês não filmaram ele nu?
Gravem para nós vermos seu pau

So jealous you’ve seen that, like happy there was leaks but yeh I was at uni so couldn’t go and I’ve regretted it ever since haha
I’m sorry for you mate because the pictures don’t make justice to the momement. He jiggled his cheeks because the character was flaunting his physique

right at the back? Not near the stage then, want to know the best seats to get a view of his balls from behind haha
The closer to the stage the better.
I think you can see his balls when he jumps onto the bed from any side of the theater, unless you are far on the left side. I recall he jumps on the right side of the bed while she is lying on the other side

Hope it makes sense

Reactions: Glaio and StoryFan
I’m sorry for you mate because the pictures don’t make justice to the momement. He jiggled his cheeks because the character was flaunting his physique
he jiggles his cheeks in it? good LORD.

He jiggled his cheeks because the character was flaunting his physique
i just moaned out loud dude :sob: ughh kit jiggling his fat butt is something i’ve never imagined but will now be thinking about for the rest of my life

You
You mean in this.. or Dr F? Was going to say he flaunts his body in this but I don’t remember cheek jiggling haha

It's weird that they would tease us like that. What's the point?

Maybe it's Kit doing this himself to troll and have fun with people.
I know this is an old post but I didn’t see this video until now. It certainly does look like him but it’s a weird video. The camera is just on his dick and he’s not making any noises like he’s jerking off and his hand isn’t really moving like he’s jerking off. Then he moves the camera to only show part of his face. Says nothing and makes no noises the whole time. If he was catfished here, which I’m not sure how someone would’ve even been able to catfish an actor from a hit TV show, wouldnt he have made some noise or shown his face? Just seemed more like he was jerking off for himself and decided to film it.