Kit harington

i was really surprised that they passed on his proposed spin off idea. really wonder what it would've been about. but we'll probably never know.
I think they discussed and storyboarded etc but they couldn’t find a story which they all thought justified returning to his story. I think they said it needed to do it justice

Reactions: Glaio
I was too lazy to cut this, so it repeats, but... you get the point :)

The video starts just as he's pulling his pants up... what do you think he was doing before the camera started recording. ;-)

IMG_9438.MOV

(Note: The play producer or director posted this on tiktok, so it's not an illegal clip from the play. Don't ban or sue me.)

i was really surprised that they passed on his proposed spin off idea. really wonder what it would've been about. but we'll probably never know.
10 episodes of Jon and Val fucking like rabbits Beyond the Wall. Occasionally they're joined in bed by Tormund (and his giant member) and Satin.

• Haha
Reactions: vnuiee
10 episodes of Jon and Val fucking like rabbits Beyond the Wall. Occasionally they're joined in bed by Tormund (and his giant member) and Satin.
i'm about to send the top guys at hbo a long ass email begging them to reconsider.

Industry debuts the week after House of the Dragon ends, on Sundays. Will it premiere at the same time in the afternoon / night? Interesting. If so, it seems like it's being positioned as the same kind of prestige show. Has that always been the case? Curious, since Industry's not as big as the Game of Thrones universe shows at all.

When did the previous seasons of Industry drop? Sunday nights?

Industry debuts the week after House of the Dragon ends, on Sundays. Will it premiere at the same time in the afternoon / night? Interesting. If so, it seems like it's being positioned as the same kind of prestige show. Has that always been the case? Curious, since Industry's not as big as the Game of Thrones universe shows at all.

When did the previous seasons of Industry drop? Sunday nights?
if i recall, at one of the seasons was shown on Mondays nights. i don't remember if it was the first, second or both. but i remember thinking it odd that hbo would drop new eps of tv shows on Monday nights.

i really love the show but I'm also kinda surprised that it was renewed for a 3rd season bc it didn't seem to get much buzz.

if i recall, at one of the seasons was shown on Mondays nights. i don't remember if it was the first, second or both. but i remember thinking it odd that hbo would drop new eps of tv shows on Monday nights.

i really love the show but I'm also kinda surprised that it was renewed for a 3rd season bc it didn't seem to get much buzz.
no, it hasn't. it's one of those shows barely anybody watches or talks about. lol.

if season 3 gets a ratings boost, kit will be given a lot of the credit. he'll be blamed if the ratings go down too. i honestly don't think he'll make much of a difference in the show's popularity either way. i don't think his presence helps or hurts anything.

But maybe the appeal of his giant naked ass will bring more viewers in. Has his naked body boosted Slave Play at all? Others have said on here that they don't think people are seeing Slave Play for him, but I'm not sure I believe that. I think his abs and behind have power.

Reactions: Psilord905
no, it hasn't. it's one of those shows barely anybody watches or talks about. lol.

if season 3 gets a ratings boost, kit will be given a lot of the credit. he'll be blamed if the ratings go down too. i honestly don't think he'll make much of a difference in the show's popularity either way. i don't think his presence helps or hurts anything.

But maybe the appeal of his giant naked ass will bring more viewers in. Has his naked body boosted Slave Play at all? Others have said on here that they don't think people are seeing Slave Play for him, but I'm not sure I believe that. I think his abs and behind have power.
Yeah. Kit doesn’t have the acting range or a big celebrity status to really boost anything.

The only way he could help the ratings is by showing off his ass cheeks (multiple times, with closeup shots) and making out with men. If he does that, gay people will catch on and make the show go viral on twitter. Then if the show is good enough it’s gonna stay afloat.

I saw a YouTube review of The Beast Within that said, in the critic's opinion, Kit doesn't have that leading man quality and can't carry a film as the star. That's in the eye of the beholder I guess. I do think it's interesting that his biggest successes have been in ensemble things like Game of Thrones and Slave Play. I also saw Blood for Dust, which he was excellent in, and he wasn't the main character there either. Industry's an ensemble show as well, as I don't think his character will be the main lead, just one of the leads. Nothing wrong with being an ensemble actor though, in my opinion.

Do you agree with that assessment? That he's not necessarily a leading man actor?

I think he may be able to carry an action or sword and sorcery film or show. For example, his ill-fated Jon Snow show or something like the Witcher. I think he could do well in something where he's a medieval or ancient sword fighter. (Though Pompeii didn't work out.)

Reactions: KNIK