Kit harington

is it really him or a body double I dont think hes that muscular
I think he is that muscular
well, when beast within comes out, ask one of the people who saw slave play watch it, and then ask them to compare.
I mean from that clip pretty sure it’s him but yeah he’s actually probs more toned in the play

And I'm pretty sure you could do The Beast Within without that much nakedness either.
Werewolf movies have a pretty solid narrative reason to include nudity, unless you're talking the 1940s Wolf Man style transformations.

A lot of big celebrities have shown up to see Slave Play and take pictures with the cast and crew. I imagine Kit and the other actors are trying to use this as a way to showcase their talents and get bigger roles. It's basically an audition and networking opportunity. (Although, in Denzel Washington's case, I think he showed up largely because his daughter's in the play.) Still though... I think this was a strategic move on Kit's part.

Celebs in these pictures include Dakota Johnson, Denzel Washington, and Anya Taylor Joy

GTxL_czaoAABSbX.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-07-30 at 4.17.54 PM.png
GTmJW0jWsAA1zgM.jpg

A lot of big celebrities have shown up to see Slave Play and take pictures with the cast and crew. I imagine Kit and the other actors are trying to use this as a way to showcase their talents and get bigger roles. It's basically an audition and networking opportunity. (Although, in Denzel Washington's case, I think he showed up largely because his daughter's in the play.) Still though... I think this was a strategic move on Kit's part.

Celebs in these pictures include Dakota Johnson, Denzel Washington, and Anya Taylor Joy

View attachment 139450531View attachment 139450721View attachment 139450541
theyre not slick they came for that D :skull::imp:

I just saw on another message board that he's still cheating on his wife, and a part of me was disappointed. I hope it's not true.
Wasn't this debunked? I could be wrong, but I think that his publicist, revealed and proved that he wasn't in the same town as the girl who accused him of cheating and the one who took the alleged picture of him sleeping during those dates she claimed.