Kit harington

Wasn't this debunked? I could be wrong, but I think that his publicist, revealed and proved that he wasn't in the same town as the girl who accused him of cheating and the one who took the alleged picture of him sleeping during those dates she claimed.
these rumors came after that one.

but in any case, rumors are rumors and may just be people running their mouths.

these rumors came after that one.

but in any case, rumors are rumors and may just be people running their mouths.A
Ah, I see. Who knows honestly. I personally think they're false. He doesn't seem like the cheating type. Not that there is a "type," but based on his personality, I doubt it. It's not uncommon for men actors who get accused of something once they start getting attention. Always the cheating, harassment, or whatnot when they start getting buzz just to use them for clout and money.

Ah, I see. Who knows honestly. I personally think they're false. He doesn't seem like the cheating type. Not that there is a "type," but based on his personality, I doubt it. It's not uncommon for men actors who get accused of something once they start getting attention. Always the cheating, harassment, or whatnot when they start getting buzz just to use them for clout and money.

Well, since this dropped late last year, we'll know if it's true if they get divorced relatively soon. I don't know how long divorces can take though, or what the process is.

And again... rumors, which may not be true.

This dropped after the Russian model incident.

deauxmoi.png

Reactions: leo197 and Idek1
A pity his Jon Snow sequel show was cancelled. We needed more steamy sex scenes with him playing Jon especially now that he is this ripped
I'm glad, because I didn't like his look in that series nor his character, I prefer modern characters and with his current hairstyle and well dressed, he makes me like him more.

Reactions: Jason GayLight
A pity his Jon Snow sequel show was cancelled. We needed more steamy sex scenes with him playing Jon especially now that he is this ripped

Give it time. It's pretty inevitable that something with original characters returns. This is a cash cow they'll never give up. :joy:

Reactions: La Sra
I think HBO is scared to make any GOT sequel after season 7 and 8. If they ever do this Jon Snow sequel, it would probably be after George R. R. Martin releases the last 2 GOT books, which don't seem to be coming out any time soon. They would need to write something phenomenal that justifies the last 2 trash seasons, which is hard to do without any book material.

i was really surprised that they passed on his proposed spin off idea. really wonder what it would've been about. but we'll probably never know.

i was really surprised that they passed on his proposed spin off idea. really wonder what it would've been about. but we'll probably never know.
Apparently there was basically even no actual idea for it and they had no idea what it should be about, so that's why it got cancelled lol (as per Kit's own words)

Reactions: Glaio