Kit harington

#kit harington from rip gaybuckybarnes again

kit-harington-1-gif.140989061

I don't blame actors at the end of the day. Many of them sign on to films without even being given a script.
And then there are re-shoots/editing.
he seems to do better at picking tv and stage roles than movie roles. he needs to have a talk with his agent.

Reactions: Marilynluvah
So from the interviews we can see that there will be sex scenes with him. I think that butt shoot of him going from the pool would be from a distance and nothing special. I didn't saw the photos so i just assume. Sex scenes in show are pretty raw, especially first season so... fingers crossed.
Unfortunately yes the butt scene from the pool is from a distance you can barely see it but I hope there would be more nude scenes colser

the gifs of his ass from this flick have been all over twitter today. i guess he (or at least his bum) really is more popular than i originally thought!
It’s Jon Snows ass. Why wouldn’t it be popular?

He’s showing it in a stage play and has expressed on record that he would be happy to go full frontal if required for a role…
He knows sex sells. It’s why he likes going nude to promote his work and films. He knows if he shows off his thick jiggly bubble butt, people will watch his stuff lol

the gifs of his ass from this flick have been all over twitter today. i guess he (or at least his bum) really is more popular than i originally thought!
Every actor who is hot when show ass, there is full Twitter with his butt.