Kit harington

He has been in 3 different projects this year alone in which he is flaunting his ass. He has finally realized that objectifying himself and his fat ass can give him plenty of success
I hope he gave up that ass to be a part of these projects.

I hope he gave up that ass to be a part of these projects.
I have no doubt he spread those cheeks for some producers and agents at the beginning of his career, but he is too established now to resort to those tactics now

I have no doubt he spread those cheeks for some producers and agents at the beginning of his career, but he is too established now to resort to those tactics now
I don't know if he ever did but I wish he has. Would love to see that bitch get fucked. I'm sure he would be incredible.

Thanks for the review! I figured it had to bad, if the only "good thing" people were talking about was his butt.
I mean it’s not if you look at reviews and critic feedback, but obvs people on Twitter are probs going to chat about that I thought it was good

Reactions: Marilynluvah
I don't know if he ever did but I wish he has. Would love to see that bitch get fucked. I'm sure he would be incredible.
Hoping that someone was taken advantage of in order to advance in their career is predatory and weird.

N
Not if he wanted it to happen. Give and take. We are not talking about rape.
I did not mention r*pe. I said it's odd that you wish for a straight man to have agreed to sex with men in exchange for acting roles. Also that you referred to him as a bitch. But enjoy your fantasies, i guess.

He has been in 3 different projects this year alone in which he is flaunting his ass. He has finally realized that objectifying himself and his fat ass can give him plenty of success
I’ve watched none of them but I’m sure I probably saw the pictures on this website. I can’t wrap my mind around people watching bad films to see the nudity. Nudity is so prevalent that I can’t understand the 2 hour investment being better used.

Reactions: Kanashi
I’ve watched none of them but I’m sure I probably saw the pictures on this website. I can’t wrap my mind around people watching bad films to see the nudity. Nudity is so prevalent that I can’t understand the 2 hour investment being better used.
I have watched countless bad movies just because I thirst for the actors.
I think it's the number one reason people go see a movie these days.
I don't think I have ever seen a good werewolf movie.
But I watched this one because Kit was in it.

Reactions: Marilynluvah
I generally agree with this, but I have to admit Kit has one of THE best asses I have ever seen in my life. He's definitely somewhere in my top 5.