Kit harington

Have you ever seen a modesty sock?! They hang down quite low. I don't think they exactly measure them based on the man's package size.
This is true. I was "naked" for a shoot in the woods once, wearing a cocksock. It was I'm assuming the standard size -and I'm a grower not a shower and tiny flaccid, so it was in danger of falling off the entire time. Literally had to use a girl's hairband to secure it in place lol.

I've been having a fantasy recently of Jesse Williams and his huge cock fucking Kits big fat ass while his own little cock jiggles all over the place! Anybody else think this would be a hot scene ?
Kit does not have a little cock. I asked him and he said he was 9.75 inches when fully erect, and he showed me some pics on his phone we were stood in the street at the time so I asked if he would send me the pics and he took my number and sent me them then he asked if I would let him pose for a photoshoot for me and we met up and did one and he showed me his 9.75 inches in person then he said I was the bestest person ever and I should run for world president and he would vote for me forever and ever and ever but only if I never showed the people on LPSG the pics :sadface:

So, the lesson here is, Kit is 9.75 inches when erect and I have that very believable story as proof!