Kit harington

so he's playing himself?

lol.. juuust kidding.

isn't everyone on that show a jerk though?
maybe jerk is the wrong word. his character is impetuous, immature and inexperienced. i don't think he necessarily has malicious intent. he's just way in over his head.

not necessarily, though each character does have their own flaws.

Reactions: Juicy Ucey
maybe jerk is the wrong word. his character is impetuous, immature and inexperienced. i don't think he necessarily has malicious intent. he's just way in over his head.

not necessarily, though each character does have their own flaws.
so he needs a big strong man to take care of him... :)

Anything from the new episode?
No. It's mostly about other characters. He's not in it that much.

To make up for it though, we'll probably see him in a graphic love scene within the remaining three episodes. I also heard his character decides to make some extra money by dancing on a stripper pole.

Reactions: StoryFan
That is one magnificent ass. I know it's only been three episodes, but I think Kit is better in this role than he was as Jon Snow. Maybe that Northern accent was holding him back. Let him speak with his natural accent and he's so much better!
His best performances are when he's playing bad or morally gray people. It's quite ironic since he's most famous for playing a character who's the complete opposite of that.

No. It's mostly about other characters. He's not in it that much.

To make up for it though, we'll probably see him in a graphic love scene within the remaining three episodes. I also heard his character decides to make some extra money by dancing on a stripper pole.
If you mean episode 4 he isn’t in it at all I don’t think, it you’re talking and the Rishi episode.

If you mean episode 4 he isn’t in it at all I don’t think, it you’re talking and the Rishi episode.
Who's Rishi? lol

But okay, I see your point.

I still haven't watched the show. I just skip to the scenes where Kit shows skin.

Sorry, Industry fans. :)