Kit harington

I may watch this next episode though, since it seems to be Kit-centric where his character is going to court or something.

I think he spends most of it wearing clothes though, so maybe I won't, lol.
Pretty sure based on the shower make out scene him and Yas are in that the pee scene will be next episode and yeh I think they take hallucinating drugs as well

Reactions: KNIK
When they announce that an actor will do a full frontal beforehand, the movie/show does better. This happened with Chris Pine in Outlaw King and Sebastian Stan in Monday, and more recently Ewan Mitchell in House of the Dragon. Sebastian even posted a naked picture from behind the day the movie came out to promote it. They announced and discussed beforehand (which was an obvious PR movie) and people were curious and went to see the movies. If Kit and the producers want to be smart, they should do the same and promote it.

And I hope they fuck him behind the cameras now that they know what his has to work with.
I also want to acknowledge Joel Kim Booster's contribution as well to episode 3. He flashed some nice wang of color.

GW6Kf9Ya8AAHiHv

he knows he's one sexy motherf*cker