Kit harington

Considering he humps her from behind while he’s completely naked in the actual show, that’s pretty mild. 🤣
I saw it in the boxes yesterday looking down and omg like the ending sex scene hits very different from these angles 😳 like when he’s on the bed and when he’s.. adjusting myself etc..

Well like the dim lighting makes it difficult to see but they ride the lights up once he’s on the bed and from the mirrors etc so he’s.. moving quite a lot throwing his wife around which is obvs.. fun to see as his dicks moving around and then he’s grabbing his dick etc to insert himself or arrange himself etc for the sex scene. Just quite pleasant to see kit grabbing his junk 😂
How do you mean?

Reactions: StoryFan and Glaio
What a disappointing season in terms of Kit's content, just that scene from afar in the pool...
the ratings will go down once people realize the lack of Kit Harington nude and sex scenes.... 'cuz his naked body was the only reason they tuned in.

I'm telling you, I still haven't watched Industry. I've just skimmed to the Kit flesh parts, which is why, like I said, I still haven't watched Industry. lol.