Kit harington

No no!! I had the exact same thought 😅
Maybe I'm reaching here but...WHAT IF...someone is waiting for the show to end to release it? Maybe they don't wnat any changes in security so someone has been taking pics?

I'll take my tinfoil hat off and show my way out, now lol

Maybe I'm reaching here but...WHAT IF...someone is waiting for the show to end to release it? Maybe they don't wnat any changes in security so someone has been taking pics?

Just buy Kit dinner and tell him how great and wonderful he is. That's the best way to see his nude body in person. :)

I've been holding on to this theory the whole time but we should keep our expectations low. Guess we'll find out soon :emoji_grimacing:

If it ever leaks, it'll be from Kit's team or the producer on purpose. They'll pretend they're outraged, but privately, Kit will feed pride from all these people thirsting over his naked body. I believe a lot of these leaks are staged ego boost operations.

But of course, I won't complain.

If it ever leaks, it'll be from Kit's team or the producer on purpose. They'll pretend they're outraged, but privately, Kit will feed pride from all these people thirsting over his naked body. I believe a lot of these leaks are staged ego boost operations.

But of course, I won't complain.
Exactly my thoughts

Kit will obviously not appear again in the "Industry". He doesn't appear in the 6th, and judging by the synopsis, he doesn't appear in the last two.
I’m not sure if IMDB is accurate but it says 7 episodes on his profile page so maybe he will appear one more?

at any rate, i doubt very seriously that he'll be added to the main cast or appear in any subsequent seasons.
he said in an interview that he'd like to come back for another season, if i recall correctly. i wish i could dig up where i saw that.

he said in an interview that he'd like to come back for another season, if i recall correctly. i wish i could dig up where i saw that.
yes and I'm sure he would. but since his character isn't an employee of Pierpoint, i don't see it happening. the show has featured a lot of clients of Pierpoint here and there that come and go. not saying that it absolutely won't happen, but i'm not holding my breath.

yes and I'm sure he would. but since his character isn't an employee of Pierpoint, i don't see it happening. the show has featured a lot of clients of Pierpoint here and there that come and go. not saying that it absolutely won't happen, but i'm not holding my breath.
well has his character and that yasmin character broken up? is his character dead? why wouldn't he appear again?

(i guess this is what I get for not watching the show...)

the only reason i'm interested in industry is because kit haringotn's on it, and even then, because he shows his body in it. i'm positive that any ratings increase this show has had this season is because of those factors... 'cuz nobody was talking about this show until recently.

kit and his team should be drinking champagne right now... but he doesn't drink that much these days apparently, so maybe he can try some sparkling cider instead. :)

Reactions: Trendyauto
i don't agree. do you really think the general public is going to flock to a show just bc of kit? and nothing against him, i think he's a great actor and is very good looking. but to think that he us the sole reason for the ratings increase of this show is just silly to me. if that were the case, then why wouldn't that wolf man movie he stared in be more popular? the truth is, outside from horny homosexuals, no one really cares that much about kit. the more likely ratings increase is due to the fact that HBO moved the show to their optimum time slot of Sunday nights. And writing on the show has gotten better. And yes Kit more than likely has contributed to some of that. But he is not the sole reason for the shows increase in success. To think that is just (in the words of Mariah) "A sweet sweet fantasy, baby." He simply does not have that type of star power!

i don't agree. do you really think the general public is going to flock to a show just bc of kit? and nothing against him, i think he's a great actor and is very good looking. but to think that he us the sole reason for the ratings increase of this show is just silly to me. if that were the case, then why wouldn't that wolf man movie he stared in be more popular? the truth is, outside from horny homosexuals, no one really cares that much about kit. the more likely ratings increase is due to the fact that HBO moved the show to their optimum time slot of Sunday nights. And writing on the show has gotten better. And yes Kit more than likely has contributed to some of that. But he is not the sole reason for the shows increase in success. To think that is just (in the words of Mariah) "A sweet sweet fantasy, baby." He simply does not have that type of star power!
you make good points.

you make good points.
well.. that wolfman movie tanked becuase it wasn't any good. a popular actor can help a project, but that won't matter if the project sucks. leonardo dicaprio wouldn't have helped that movie with that kind of writing. like i've said before, kit needs to pick better scripts, if he has a choice that is. i think, unfortunately, things like baby ruby and the beast within might be the best people are offering him when it comes to movies, which is a problem.

well.. that wolfman movie tanked becuase it wasn't any good. a popular actor can help a project, but that won't matter if the project sucks. leonardo dicaprio wouldn't have helped that movie with that kind of writing. like i've said before, kit needs to pick better scripts, if he has a choice that is. i think, unfortunately, things like baby ruby and the beast within might be the best people are offering him when it comes to movies, which is a problem.
he needs to start humping more prominent producers and directors again. lol

a lot of material usually ends up being cut because the showrunners said this season they didn't plan the episodes properly. Like Harper has barely been there the past 2 episodes and the showrunners said they had to cut over 30 minutes of her because the episodes couldn't be 90 minutes. Maybe it's the same with Kit, I think he'll be back in the next 2 though

I think HBO would also want Kit in another season but it's hard to imagine since every season usually revolves around a new character/topic. I don't know how Kit will be back unless he gets into a serious relationship with Yasmin or something