Kit harington

You who have gone to see the play have taken photos with Kit on the way out. I ask this to find out what it smells like

Its hard to put in word what he smells like. All I know is when I got a whiff it made me horny.

He was really gracious at the stage door. He took time with each person to take a photo and a brief moment to connect. It was all round an amazing experience.

I’m annoyed, I’ve kept an eye out because I’m seeing kit again tomorrow but I wanted to see Dimitri perform again as Jim hopefully before it finished. He’s played as Dustin as well which I wanted to see but I missed it so I’ve been keeping an eye out for him being Jim again and apparently he’s on tonight 😪 ffs like looked on the website for alerts and asked their box office to let me know and missed it. Wanted to see his.. rather gorgeous assets again 😭

Reactions: feverdua42
I’m annoyed, I’ve kept an eye out because I’m seeing kit again tomorrow but I wanted to see Dimitri perform again as Jim hopefully before it finished. He’s played as Dustin as well which I wanted to see but I missed it so I’ve been keeping an eye out for him being Jim again and apparently he’s on tonight 😪 ffs like looked on the website for alerts and asked their box office to let me know and missed it. Wanted to see his.. rather gorgeous assets again 😭
What was he like?

I think I’ve read and I’ve seen they have like preshow pile ups from like BTS photos and vids etc but a small part of me for a moment was like you are married sir when watching that haha 😅
Considering he humps her from behind while he’s completely naked in the actual show, that’s pretty mild. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: redcurtain