Korean Spa

dannnd

Legendary Member
Media
I just received this email the other day for King Spa in the Washington DC area finally opening this Spring.

GT7ZokKTEYROUNt8GoRPfN5i-TOEe2NATXrYoVwblKx13iJuxo3jewUgedMAYcFQgn8Z5LC-q807sf8wq9Cj6zfKaF_akg=s0-d-e1-ft

That's cool, but DC already has a good Korean spa. There are so many major metros without one, too bad it isn't being built somewhere without one.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone at Jeju tonight? I hit gangnam earlier, several guys discreetly jacking in the dry steam room. Here at jeju now.
I’ve heard that Jeju is fun. I’ve never been to either of them.

Reactions: 88restored

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never went to Sunny Star Spa in NJ. Is that still open? Anyone been? I’m thinking of either going there or Chung Dam. Would do Spa Castle, but want the steam room experience again.
Chung Dam is operating with steam sauna and tubs

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know where they do body scrubs where the person scrubbing is also nude?

The closest I've seen is the scrubber, wearing small shorts, stripping them off immediately after leaving the scrub room and showering naked.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone know where they do body scrubs where the person scrubbing is also nude?

in Beijing I had a body scrub and the guy kept shorts on but after we both showered and he got naked. This was a small area at a hotel so we were the only 2 there!!