Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night. Wife brought cake icing to bed. She put it on my nipples, down my chest and on my cock. She then licked and sucked it all off of me. She took me right to the edge of cumming in her mouth but stopped at the last possible moment. She got on top of me rubbing her wet pussy all over my cock but wouldn’t let me stuck it in. She told me to eat her pussy and it was dripping wet. I thought she was going to pull my ears off when she had her orgasm. I fucked her missionary and cum deep inside her pussy. Had to take a shower when we were done to get the remaining icing off of me.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fucked last nite for 25 mins. Couldn't get off. Too many pain killers for my back. Got her off manually and orally. Just wore her out fucking. Changed positions several times trying to get a little more friction on the glans and head. No luck. Maybe she will edge me tonight with alittle ass play. Wish she would do anal the extra tightness might have done the trick. We were both soaked in sweat and fatigued. I was pounding her pretty hard trying to get my nut.

He's been taking care of my pool for a while, but had never told me much of himself. Last month I discovered he was gay when he told me he had broken up with his boyfriend (I didn't even know he HAD a boyfriend, that's how little he had ever talked about himself). When he showed up on Monday, he was clearly not wearing underwear and had an erection. I decided 2 + 2 = 4 and made a move. I got an A+ on my math and he got my cock in his ass next to my pool.

stonerbonerxo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last night while we were trippin balls on acid. Excellent fuck we were both rock hard and he was bouncing on my thick hairy stud rod all night. Absolutely insatiable bottom, fuckin love that shit!

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Monday morning. A friend sent this lawn guy around to give me a quote to mow my lawn. I already have a mower guy so apologised but as I was about to have a coffee i offered him one and we sat talking. It was quite warm so I took my shirt off and he said he wished he could do the same so i told him he could and after he kept rubbing himself so I started to rub and fondle myself.

This led to us both getting naked and sitting there watching each other wank, which led to us giving each other blow jobs and I swallowed his really big thick load and he sucked me until I was ready to cum and then wanked me until I cum over my stomach.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had one of my fuck buddies over for drinks, he’s Arab, about 6ft, thick/muscular build and tan, about 8.5” thick cock. We’ve known each other for a while so we’re making out and all, he usually makes me take my clothes off and just keep on a jock (while he’s fully clothed). Gave him a little bit of a lap dance and some twerking since he loves watching my ass bounce. He ate my ass and stretched my hole a bit. Then bent me over and shove his cock inside raw. He usually just fucks doggy or any position from behind so he can have a full view of my ass. We only took breaks for drinks and smokes. Dumped 3 loads inside me throughout the night. After each one he’d make me suck him off ass to mouth

Reactions: miamithrob

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Last night. Wife brought cake icing to bed. She put it on my nipples, down my chest and on my cock. She then licked and sucked it all off of me. She took me right to the edge of cumming in her mouth but stopped at the last possible moment. She got on top of me rubbing her wet pussy all over my cock but wouldn’t let me stuck it in. She told me to eat her pussy and it was dripping wet. I thought she was going to pull my ears off when she had her orgasm. I fucked her missionary and cum deep inside her pussy. Had to take a shower when we were done to get the remaining icing off of me.
Now that was a hot and sexy time . I had a guy to cover me in whip cream once and ate it all off. Hat was one hot kinky time.

Reactions: Cooper72