Leo howard

whats his tattoo mean anyone
It means he paid someone money to draw a triangle on him. I've narrowed it down to two options, either he really likes triangle shapes or it means something else. But it's definitely one of those two

She actually is very pretty, he's lucky to have her. She's good for him, they share the same sense of humor bc she's funny and he's not as funny but she really picks up the slack where his humor drops off. And look at how gorgeous her hair is :) . Don't get me wrong id still let Leo blast thru my back door faster than a Van Halen solo but she is just lovely

She actually is very pretty, he's lucky to have her. She's good for him, they share the same sense of humor bc she's funny and he's not as funny but she really picks up the slack where his humor drops off. And look at how gorgeous her hair is :) . Don't get me wrong id still let Leo blast thru my back door faster than a Van Halen solo but she is just lovely
Also she has my absolute favorite quality in the girlfriend of a straight celeb boy - she lIkes to show him off.