Leo howard

Well it's hardly a "creative" space.
With all dew respect, believe it or not work on a soap opera is some of the most demanding in the entertainment industry. It’s 80 pages of dialogue with hardly any rehearsal. It’s a very demanding job, one that has actors thinking and making character decisions very quickly on their feet. Work on a soap opera requires their actors not to bring their A Game but their A++ Game. I have every confidence that Leo will do a bang up job and be an overall more creative actor on the other side of this opportunity.

Reactions: Mattfromhawaii
They just cast a kid as Tate who is at least 5-10 years younger than Leo.
You’re right. When I heard he was cast as Tate I was a little incredulous too. Soaps are known for what’s called SOARing younger characters. That mean “soap opera aging rapidly” that may very well be what they are doing with the character of Tate. Of course he may may be a recast of another character. I can totally see him as one of Justin’s sons.

If he's following cast on social media then he very likely is joining the soap. But him taking on a role when they just cast it knowing the actor would be attending college is unlikely to me. Plus, Leo just does not look nearly as young as that actor anymore, he can't pass for a young teen and he definitely can't pass for the son of the relatively young actors who play his parents.

Did you hear he was cast in that role or are you guessing?

If he's following cast on social media then he very likely is joining the soap. But him taking on a role when they just cast it knowing the actor would be attending college is unlikely to me. Plus, Leo just does not look nearly as young as that actor anymore, he can't pass for a young teen and he definitely can't pass for the son of the relatively young actors who play his parents.

Did you hear he was cast in that role or are you guessing?
That was the talk going around that he was cast as Tate. Honestly I believe he’s playing a different character.

I feel like doing a soap opera would short of be a regression for him career wise but hey work is work and you do what you can get till better offers come through. While I won't be tuning in to the show itself I'll be on the look out for any shirtless scenes he has of course.

With all dew respect, believe it or not work on a soap opera is some of the most demanding in the entertainment industry. It’s 80 pages of dialogue with hardly any rehearsal. It’s a very demanding job, one that has actors thinking and making character decisions very quickly on their feet. Work on a soap opera requires their actors not to bring their A Game but their A++ Game. I have every confidence that Leo will do a bang up job and be an overall more creative actor on the other side of this opportunity.
Don't get me wrong soap opera work is some of the hardest work in the industry. Extremely difficult and demanding.

The deadlines and schedule are insane.

For exactly that reason it's not an effective creative outlet for its artists

This pretty much all but officially confirms Leo’s filming at Days Of Our Lives. Last time I checked he wasn’t following Days but now he is. He’s also following Jessie Harrison, she’s the stage manager at Days she has a great rapport with all the actors. I’m thinking his first air date will be sometime in the summer, possibly as early as May. I can’t wait to see him on Days Of Our Lives. I have every faith Leo’s gonna rock it and bring the heat. For anyone curious Days isn’t on NBC anymore it streams exclusively on Peacock.IMG_0667.png

This pretty much all but officially confirms Leo’s filming at Days Of Our Lives. Last time I checked he wasn’t following Days but now he is. He’s also following Jessie Harrison, she’s the stage manager at Days she has a great rapport with all the actors. I’m thinking his first air date will be sometime in the summer, possibly as early as May. I can’t wait to see him on Days Of Our Lives. I have every faith Leo’s gonna rock it and bring the heat. For anyone curious Days isn’t on NBC anymore it streams exclusively on Peacock.View attachment 120683821

Not to derail the thread, but Carson Boatman is an incredible name lol.

Well I will not be looking at a soap opera on peacock lol but will check other sites as to when he has a shirtless or under wear scene and will screencap and gif them.

Reactions: Kizmit18