Leo Woodall

I saw a picture of Adam (Albie) kissing him at the neck (from Adam's IG story) although Adam looking a bit drunk there. And another lady was also in the pic laughing. I think they were just having fun night out.

Anyway, it was sweet for both of them. I ship them really hard.

I saw a picture of Adam (Albie) kissing him at the neck (from Adam's IG story) although Adam looking a bit drunk there. And another lady was also in the pic laughing. I think they were just having fun night out.

Anyway, it was sweet for both of them. I ship them really hard.
FirafYMVsAA5N-X.jpeg

this one?

I found it a bit over the top how Quentin (wealthy gay uncle and friends) befriends Tanya out of nowhere while feeding her self esteem. But I get it. It’s for the plot.

And something about the conversation with Quentin and Tanya after the opera was odd to me. Quentin mentions he once fell in love with a “heterosexual cowboy” from Wyoming. Tanya asks what happened to him? to which Quentin replies “he got old.” o_O

Shorty thereafter they both toast their glasses to only wanting to live in a world filled with ‘beauty‘. I feel there is something deep and dark going on with ‘gay uncle’

I found it a bit over the top how Quentin (wealthy gay uncle and friends) befriends Tanya out of nowhere while feeding her self esteem. But I get it. It’s for the plot.

And something about the conversation with Quentin and Tanya after the opera was odd to me. Quentin mentions he once fell in love with a “heterosexual cowboy” from Wyoming. Tanya asks what happened to him? to which Quentin replies “he got old.” o_O

Shorty thereafter they both toast their glasses to only wanting to live in a world filled with ‘beauty‘. I feel there is something deep and dark going on with ‘gay uncle’
I had to rewind (or whatever it's called these days) to see the photo.