Lpsg Stories... Should We Rebuild This Section And Make It Searchable?

Would You Like to see an LPSG Stories Section Built Out?

• Hell Yeah! That would be amazing!

Votes: 1,258 96.4%
  • I'm happy the way it is.

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 12 0.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 11 0.8%

• Total voters

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it is a sexier and more appropriate title for this section.
I think the original intent from the previous owner was he wanted a specific for just fiction. And real experiences would fit in elsewhere. Erotic stories is fine but did you want to blend real experiences with works of fiction. Or within erotic stories have two sub catagories one for real and one for fiction. Move what already exists to the fiction sub cat and then the real catagory would have an open fresh start. Just some suggestions

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always been a big fan of stories. I'm just curious how much demand there would be for this.

Are you guys happy with the way this section is or would you like to see it built out and made fully searchable?
The erotic stories section is largely innavigable [if there's even such a word]. Erotic stories get me off just as equally as vids alot od the time. NICK'S BIG PECS and many of the stories written by BubbleButtLvr such as Christopher's Punishment and Barry's Humiliation.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been a big fan of stories. I'm just curious how much demand there would be for this.

Are you guys happy with the way this section is or would you like to see it built out and made fully searchable?

Thank you again Mr. Mr. LPSG for asking...but it has now been 186 days...half a year...if you would share, what did you and your "admin" decide to do?

And while it is statistically insignificant...another phrase for "meaningless"...of the over 1M members, 516 voted that they liked the idea (95.4%).

Again, totally insignificant and meaningless...and perhaps that is your answer...of over 1M members, in a survey that has been open for over six months...only 544 members could be bothered to take less than five seconds to vote.

Thank you again.

Last edited:

BATMANG111

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Building out like having stories grouped like straight / gay / bdsm/ gangbangs etc?

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
May 2020:
"Would You Like to see an LPSG Stories Section Built Out?"

June 2022:
"That turned out well..."

Seriously though, this cant be that difficult, i mean i get it, it doesnt bring money and sponsorships (it could tho)
*split in gay & str8 categories
*clean up all the "bump"/"any update"/ "love this story" nonesense posts
*have 1 section with completed stories and 1 with work in progress
*add some basic tags like "condom/bareback,1st timers, no sex, poppers/legal drugs,group, romance, bisex)

Last edited:

Silmende

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
May 2020:
"Would You Like to see an LPSG Stories Section Built Out?"

June 2022:
"That turned out well..."

Seriously though, this cant be that difficult, i mean i get it, it doesnt bring money and sponsorships (it could tho)
*split in gay & str8 categories
Your categorization won't work. What about masturbation stories? Bisexual? In which category would you place a threesome?
*clean up all the "bump"/"any update"/ "love this story" nonesense posts
Most authors love to know how their work is perceived. You'd be taking away what they get out of publishing a story on here.
*have 1 section with completed stories and 1 with work in progress
And someone is going to move all these threads from WIP to completed manually at some point? I don't think so. Authors themselves should link their story parts to one another and make sure it's reader-friendly. A framework post & short "how to" as a sticky on top of the stories section could be helpful.
*add some basic tags like "condom/bareback,1st timers, no sex, poppers/legal drugs,group, romance, bisex)
Fully agree on requiring from now on going forward that a minimum number of tags is required, depending on the story theme(s). I don't think anyone from staff has time to add tags to all the existing stories. It's not something you could automate.
Perhaps throw them in a subfolder "archive", with the mention that authors have 3 months to weed out their own and repost with the correct tags and otherwise, they get deleted?