Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted8513581

I'm amazed Hung Slav isn't getting more love cause that's a perfect cock

Reactions: bigcokked
D

deleted3721681

You know it wasn’t until this contest what the initials LPSG stood for and on the one hand why not. Another exercise in creating such a need of perfection to be a “quality “gay and meet rigorous standards or were not worthy. It’s insulting, it feeds right in to what anti community thinks of us. Sure beautiful dicks, bubble butts and a handsome face and gorgeous bodies cross barriers. But in our community it is realy the Main ticket to our segment in society drags us down to that level if that’s all the gay community stands for. T shameful. And the snarky admin resposes speak volumes. Yes here we are again. Just size queens. Another great contribution to acceptance well done in shame on you. Goodbye people enjoy your big cocks.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know it wasn’t until this contest what the initials LPSG stood for and on the one hand why not. Another exercise in creating such a need of perfection to be a “quality “gay and meet rigorous standards or were not worthy. It’s insulting, it feeds right in to what anti community thinks of us. Sure beautiful dicks, bubble butts and a handsome face and gorgeous bodies cross barriers. But in our community it is realy the Main ticket to our segment in society drags us down to that level if that’s all the gay community stands for. T shameful. And the snarky admin resposes speak volumes. Yes here we are again. Just size queens. Another great contribution to acceptance well done in shame on you. Goodbye people enjoy your big cocks.
I like your thoughts, but on the other hand it's just fun and excitement. I'm very averge and don't feel the slightest desire to be anything else or shamed for not being anything else. For me it's kinda hot to see and imagining what it must feel like getting poked by something like that.

ElPeeEsGeeSpotter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is this judged on? Size? Biggest shocker?

Everyone a chance to win? That's probably not possible on this site. Featured members are always huge. Twitter account posts are always huge. So, i doubt this contest is inclusive.
No way!! Not on the “Large Penis Support Group” website!!

SpacemanW

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I missed this!!

LPSG 'Whip It Out' Contest

I am a huge fan of the Whip-It-Out/Reveal Scene! I think there is nothing better. The anticipation of what you are about to see and then the big reveal. This is going to be our biggest contest with the biggest prizes we've ever had.

The Rules
- You may submit 1 gif or video for this contest.
- For men, the video must show you whipping out your penis.
- For women, the video must show you whipping out your boobs.
- Only 1 submission per person.

This contest is open to members worldwide.

The Prizes
Grand Prize Winner $2500
2nd Place Will Win $500
3rd Place Will Win $250
4th Place Will Win $250
5th Place Will Win $250
6th Place Will Win $250
7th Place Will Win $200
8th Place Will Win $200
9th Place Will Win $200
10th Place Will Win $200
11th Place Will Win $200

We want this to be fun and give everyone a chance to win!

Here is an example of what we are looking for thanks to the beautiful @NickJ21

Click Here To Enter the Contest

View attachment 94497811

Note: The prize amounts are based on users being Verified Gold LPSG Members. If a non-verified member wins the prize payout may be different and that user will have to verify they are the person in the content.
I missed this!

Status
Not open for further replies.