Luke dandy straight lad on instagram touting his of

What you mean? You think he wrote it all?
No he deleted whoever wrote the comment. But did the ig story about haters. So if you really believe its haters you would not delete the comment because everything about you would be legit so you would defend yourself. He is either extremely thick or the ket has ruined his brain. Probably both

How come the name of the company is the right way around if that’s a selfie or has he stuck it on?
Oh you can flip a photo around to make things read correctly. I have an app that does it as I personally don’t like my face on selfie mode. It looks wrong. So I flip it. Haha

More like when you’ve filtered and altered your photo that much you’re on the verge of being a cartoon!

it’s bad... he’s like a patchwork quilt - none of his skin is the same shade of orange?!

Reactions: deleted11088771
I’m living for it though. I’m so highly amused by this car crash. I don’t want him to change.
Ha ha I feel EXACTLY the same! It’s so painful to watch unfold but I’m captivated! What a disaster. The other part of me hopes he gets the medical attention he so desperately needs

Hahah why does he just say hating. Why doesn't he post the link to the thread on his social or address anything thats said. tbf he cant do that cause he will out himself as a scam artist. I bet he checks this daily haha. Hi Luke

exactly this!!

I’m not a hater and am far from jealous, I’m interested to know why he feels the need to photoshop/Facetune/edit his photos when (let’s be honest) he’s a good looking lad...

also flaunting wealth/cash doesn’t make you a baller, it makes you a tosser - it’s not classy...

ps - hiya :emoji_wave: