Luke dandy straight lad on instagram touting his of

Okay. I’m pretty damn sure he uses Callum’s face to alter his. Look at the the nose in Luke’s photos. I don’t know why I’ve not spotted it before. You can always see the nose ring that Callum has and Luke has tried to remove from the photo. Now I’ve spotted it it’s obvious in most of his pics.
Have you approached Callum? Present him with your findings. I wanna see what happens too so make sure you keep us all posted man!

Looking at his Instagram, he was decently hot once upon a time, now though he has this gaudy ass tattoo covering one arm and 70% of his torso.

I like tattoos on a guy but when guys get the terrible idea to cover themselves head to toe in them...no, thanks!

That was an app, he o lu us a sleeve tattoo. He uses Facetune and apps to add muscle

But he totally alters his face in these photos. He looks a lot different in these pics.
This £10k a month is a load of shite as well. His cock photos he posts are constantly different cocks. He’s just a strange strange lad. Prob one of the weirdest I’ve ever come across on social media. He’s fascinating though. He’s the car crash you can’t help but look at.
Exactly what I’ve just said, he sent me three cock pics to entice me to only fans and all three pictures were different Cocks. I went back laughing saying I’m no fool and his response toI went back laughing saying I’m no fool and his response was “I don’t like negativity so I’ll block you” yeah ok mate

I saw one rid of his and to be honest his cock is average at best.

Exactly what I’ve just said, he sent me three cock pics to entice me to only fans and all three pictures were different Cocks. I went back laughing saying I’m no fool and his response toI went back laughing saying I’m no fool and his response was “I don’t like negativity so I’ll block you” yeah ok mate

I saw one rid of his and to be honest his cock is average at best.
I just find it totally tragic people are lapping it up. There’s no denying his insta follower count is building followers massively. I’m just blown away that so many people are lapping up his shit. How can they not see what I’m seeing?!

He posted a photo on Twitter. Apparently him wanking off on a train. So I reported it to the transport police. I thought fuck it. Either they will slam his ass for indecent exposure or they will come back to me and tell me it wasn’t him and he was catfishing. It was the latter. He posted a video of someone else and admitted it wasn’t him. So one way or another I got proof he’s a lying catfishing twat.

How are people falling for this?! It’s so bad it’s funny...

A quick look on his Twitter....

1) the hands are completely different in every single video. Luke has those stubby finger nails () and in every video, the hands are nothing like that...

2) his dick looks completely different in every single vid...

3) in one video, the dick is circumcised?!?!

He is also clearly morphing his face with someone else’s...the faint nose ring is a massive giveaway. This is easy to do on apps such as Snapseed.

I can’t believe he’s getting away with this kinda stuff...
I agree. And when you say anything he just blocks you.

I just find it totally tragic people are lapping it up. There’s no denying his insta follower count is building followers massively. I’m just blown away that so many people are lapping up his shit. How can they not see what I’m seeing?!

He posted a photo on Twitter. Apparently him wanking off on a train. So I reported it to the transport police. I thought fuck it. Either they will slam his ass for indecent exposure or they will come back to me and tell me it wasn’t him and he was catfishing. It was the latter. He posted a video of someone else and admitted it wasn’t him. So one way or another I got proof he’s a lying catfishing twat.

if you have a look at his followers on Insta a significant number look like bots - possibly buying followers?

if you have a look at his followers on Insta a significant number look like bots - possibly buying followers?
Ah. Never looked. Would make sense. Amuses me how he goes on about how he has a discount available and only ‘so many left’. He’s constantly running a discount. It’s never fill price. He’s worse than the non stop sales at DFS.