Luke dandy straight lad on instagram touting his of

I just find it totally tragic people are lapping it up. There’s no denying his insta follower count is building followers massively. I’m just blown away that so many people are lapping up his shit. How can they not see what I’m seeing?!

He posted a photo on Twitter. Apparently him wanking off on a train. So I reported it to the transport police. I thought fuck it. Either they will slam his ass for indecent exposure or they will come back to me and tell me it wasn’t him and he was catfishing. It was the latter. He posted a video of someone else and admitted it wasn’t him. So one way or another I got proof he’s a lying catfishing twat.

Yet he’s getting away with it....few years back he was ok, now he believes his own ego.

if you have a look at his followers on Insta a significant number look like bots - possibly buying followers?
Wow. You’re right. Just scrolled through his followers and picked random ones to look at and pretty much every follower is a bot. It’s hilarious. Many of them with the same profile photo. He becomes more and more tragic.

Wow. You’re right. Just scrolled through his followers and picked random ones to look at and pretty much every follower is a bot. It’s hilarious. Many of them with the same profile photo. He becomes more and more tragic.

I sort of get how people can be sucked in by it for a bit but how do businesses who send him stuff to promote. Surely they would do a bit of a check...or maybe that’s all fantasy too!

I sort of get how people can be sucked in by it for a bit but how do businesses who send him stuff to promote. Surely they would do a bit of a check...or maybe that’s all fantasy too!
I’m going to guess he’s just buying crap and pretending he’s been sent it to try and give the illusion he’s an influencer in a deluded hope people will believe and start to send him stuff.

Reactions: Gjn77
Couldn’t resist looking at his “official” Instagram account - wouldn’t touch his only fans with a barge poll - how come 99% of his stories don’t even have his moving face - always covered by a hat or side view... if he’s some handsome why doesn’t he show it? Fake.

Couldn’t resist looking at his “official” Instagram account - wouldn’t touch his only fans with a barge poll - how come 99% of his stories don’t even have his moving face - always covered by a hat or side view... if he’s some handsome why doesn’t he show it? Fake.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. I totally agree.

Ah. Never looked. Would make sense. Amuses me how he goes on about how he has a discount available and only ‘so many left’. He’s constantly running a discount. It’s never fill price. He’s worse than the non stop sales at DFS.

Anyone who called the self “official” has serious egotistical issues.

Anyone who called the self “official” has serious egotistical issues.
Haha I know right. As if we couldn’t pity him anymore. He’s probably one of those that would say ‘Haters gonna hate’ or ‘Your jealous’ when actually none of us are. We just pity the delusional little fucktard.

View attachment 25303531 Can someone please tell him to make his mind up about whether he’s going to FaceTune or whatever he does to his body. Sometimes he gives his stomach abs. Other times he doesn’t bother like in this one where he’s showing a bit of gut. Bless him. I suppose all the bots that he bought to follow his Instagram won’t notice though.

I just posted the same without realising you already had

View attachment 25303531 Can someone please tell him to make his mind up about whether he’s going to FaceTune or whatever he does to his body. Sometimes he gives his stomach abs. Other times he doesn’t bother like in this one where he’s showing a bit of gut. Bless him. I suppose all the bots that he bought to follow his Instagram won’t notice though.

Hes not a bad looking guy, what put me off is the fakery