Luke dandy straight lad on instagram touting his of

Did anyone see his insta was supposedly hacked and he has had to create a new one? It’s ok though, all his Russian friends have found his new account!

I don’t know why, but I’m just engrossed in his account and this whole episode - that’s probably quite tragic in itself but i find it just a bizarre and fascinating.

Reactions: jmatt789
Did anyone see his insta was supposedly hacked and he has had to create a new one? It’s ok though, all his Russian friends have found his new account!

I don’t know why, but I’m just engrossed in his account and this whole episode - that’s probably quite tragic in itself but i find it just a bizarre and fascinating.

same here, I had to take a break from it but now I’m drawn back into it haha. Weird that he got hacked, didn’t that happen to him before? Maybe all his fake followers got deleted?

Nah it is fascinating. I agree. Haha

that’s what happened when pure a “public figure” lol

Reactions: GayLadUK