Luke dandy straight lad on instagram touting his of

I’m wondering whether his account was hacked or whether Instagram deleted it because it was full of bots and was caught applying to companies for free gifts stating he’s “public figure”

your thoughts?

I love his 1998 Photoshop skills. Anyone who falls for his faked content is a moron. This guy is the epitome of "desperate for attention."

Reactions: Gjn77
I love his 1998 Photoshop skills. Anyone who falls for his faked content is a moron. This guy is the epitome of "desperate for attention."
I think the only person who believe the hype he’s trying to create is himself. Poor lad. Clearly has some massive self worth issues. He needs some decent help to deal with them.

I love the way he calls his account “official” like there are some impersonators of him..
Haha I know. I’m so glad he exists though. He’s brought me so many laughs. He’s one of those who will say ‘haters gonna hate’. Not me, I love him. He’s fucking hilarious.

His account makes no sense.. obviously scamming on only fans which I wouldn’t touch with a barge poll - his stories on Instagram rarely even show him in motion - all face tuned to death or pictures of frying eggs

17k followers but just 100+ likes per post? Mine just 1k+ still having 200+ likes each post. He def spend some money on his number
Same. I’ve got just over 7k followers and get more more user interaction than him and he’s got way more followers.