Marijuana

Does Marijuana make sex...

• Better

• Worse

• No Change

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had several girlfriends that loved to get high and suck my big cock and balls!
Same here, nothing like taking a bong hit as she deep throating; , having an orgasm and exhaling at the same time. Almost blacked out

I was screaming and blacked out having multiple mindblowing orgasms inside a tight pussy during a stoned threesome Friday night. I was fucking shaking and thought I was never going to stop cumming inside her. I fucking destroyed her

When I pulled out I collapsed and looked at my cock going holy shit. Yeah definitely doing that again

IMG_20230402_221858713.jpg

Last edited:
Like many, my cock, ass, prostate and nipples become highly sensitive with pot and it allows me to loose myself in the sensations. So much so I have had several hands free orgasms from nipple play alone and hands free ass-gasms while riding my 8 inch dildo. Most unreal and intense full body orgasms I have ever experienced.

I had a threesome stoned again last night and holy shit. That was fucking mindblowing. We all were screaming. I can still feel where i blacked out inside that tight pussy
The best part about weed/sex is blacking out and it makes me do some sex acts that I don't normally do.

• Love
Reactions: hotguy88
The best part about weed/sex is blacking out and it makes me do some sex acts that I don't normally do.

Fuck yeah. The biggest thing for me still is how I can't stop cumming and just fuck til my cock feels like it's going to fall off