Marijuana

Does Marijuana make sex...

• Better

• Worse

• No Change

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm no weed doctor but... I've read that perhaps 30% of the population gets a heightened sense of anxiety or paranoia. A think lot of it is the mood going into it. If I'm feeling a bit out of it, down, or unhappy I tend to avoid getting high (especially sativa). I think it elevates whatever the mood is going into it (at least for me).

That all said... there are the strains. It's been said that indica is gives that "couched" mellow feeling. And sativa adds a bit of stimulus. Personally if I'm feeling good, I love a pure sativa for fucking. And indica if my cock is being sucked. YMMV!

Sativa all the way for rough loud fucking. Fucking mindblowing orgasms

Reactions: WilliamG
I went to Chicago with a friend of mine to see a couple of plays. We hadn't done anything with each other, but just liked each other's company. The second night we were there, we came back from the show and I turned on the television to some ridiculous slapstick movie. We both stripped down to our underwear and watched for a few minutes. I suddenly remembered that I had packed a joint, so I asked him if he wanted to smoke. He said he'd love it, so I moved over to his bed and lit it up. We finished it and realized that it was very powerful. We giggled at every little thing, even commercials; the movie suddenly became the funniest thing ever. Then, in the middle of everything, he suddenly put his hand on my thigh. When I didn't move it or flinch, his hand became bolder and moved to my crotch and started rubbing, all the while watching the movie. Of course, the surprise and the weed made me instantly hard, so I reached over to his crotch to find that he was hard as a rock also. Well, the movie became secondary, as we kissed an electric kiss, ripped off each other's briefs and proceeded to devour each other. The 69ing was uncontrolled, as we devoured each other's hard cock. Because of the weed, we were able to continue our lovemaking for a couple hours, until he said that he wanted to fuck me. Of course I agreed and he pounded me until he unloaded in my ass. He then sucked me off, we kissed deeply, and then hit the shower together. All of this would never have happened had we not been high. Our inhibitions would have prevented us from doing what both of us really wanted to do, and we would never have experienced that night of ecstasy.
You described what I have also experience. Weed is best for unexpected sex. I also love that it makes me feel relax, not overthinking and just find things funny (in a good way).

I'm no weed doctor but... I've read that perhaps 30% of the population gets a heightened sense of anxiety or paranoia. A think lot of it is the mood going into it. If I'm feeling a bit out of it, down, or unhappy I tend to avoid getting high (especially sativa). I think it elevates whatever the mood is going into it (at least for me).

That all said... there are the strains. It's been said that indica is gives that "couched" mellow feeling. And sativa adds a bit of stimulus. Personally if I'm feeling good, I love a pure sativa for fucking. And indica if my cock is being sucked. YMMV!
How do you know what type your weed is? I normally just smoke whatever weed my dealer gave me.

Reactions: WilliamG
How do you know what type your weed is? I normally just smoke whatever weed my dealer gave me.
I live in a state where it's legal so we have dispensaries. They are labeled accordingly. ;)

I last forever on cannabis and can focus on the sensitivity in my penis and what's happening to it very intensely and I can prolong the pleasure for a long, long time. My wife and I get stoned and fuck forever, she cums over and over endlessly and I end with a massive rope or two hitting her so hard it makes a sound upon impact ;)

Weed for the sexual win!

I last forever on cannabis and can focus on the sensitivity in my penis and what's happening to it very intensely and I can prolong the pleasure for a long, long time. My wife and I get stoned and fuck forever, she cums over and over endlessly and I end with a massive rope or two hitting her so hard it makes a sound upon impact ;)

Weed for the sexual win!

Weed sex is literally the only time I have stayed inside the pussy and kept fucking for sure. Also the orgasms are absolutely massive some of the most powerful ones I've ever had in my life

I went to Chicago with a friend of mine to see a couple of plays. We hadn't done anything with each other, but just liked each other's company. The second night we were there, we came back from the show and I turned on the television to some ridiculous slapstick movie. We both stripped down to our underwear and watched for a few minutes. I suddenly remembered that I had packed a joint, so I asked him if he wanted to smoke. He said he'd love it, so I moved over to his bed and lit it up. We finished it and realized that it was very powerful. We giggled at every little thing, even commercials; the movie suddenly became the funniest thing ever. Then, in the middle of everything, he suddenly put his hand on my thigh. When I didn't move it or flinch, his hand became bolder and moved to my crotch and started rubbing, all the while watching the movie. Of course, the surprise and the weed made me instantly hard, so I reached over to his crotch to find that he was hard as a rock also. Well, the movie became secondary, as we kissed an electric kiss, ripped off each other's briefs and proceeded to devour each other. The 69ing was uncontrolled, as we devoured each other's hard cock. Because of the weed, we were able to continue our lovemaking for a couple hours, until he said that he wanted to fuck me. Of course I agreed and he pounded me until he unloaded in my ass. He then sucked me off, we kissed deeply, and then hit the shower together. All of this would never have happened had we not been high. Our inhibitions would have prevented us from doing what both of us really wanted to do, and we would never have experienced that night of ecstasy.
Sounds like a fun time. Definitely would enjoy being in your situation. A very good friend. It sounds like you were bred.

Reactions: herbho
Sounds like a fun time. Definitely would enjoy being in your situation. A very good friend. It sounds like you were bred.

I was bred a couple times on that trip and at my apartment when we got back. We got to my place after a five hr drive in which both of us were horned up. I was driving and he unzipped my pants and took my dick out and played with it, rubbing the precum all over the head. I had to stop him because I didn't want to cum, but kept my zipper down for the trip. When we arrived at my place, we couldn't wait. We had been friends for a few years, but never realized the boiling sexual tension until that trip, so we just let it all out. As soon as I closed the door, we ripped off each other's clothes and kissed deeply, letting our tongues explore each other's mouths. I pulled out a joint and we sat naked and hard on my couch, smoking and shotgunning. It just heightened the sensation of everything. Then, after a session of mutual cocksucking, I grabbed his hard dick and led him into my bedroom. We took a hit of poppers and I lay down on my stomach, raised by ass, and he lubed my hole and mounted me. Words cannot express how great he felt inside me. He continued fucking, getting faster until he said, " I'm coming, Oh God." Then a scream and a huge orgasm into my ass. We lay silent for a bit, then kissed for a few minutes, and took a shower together. We slept in each other's arms until morning. I remember every detail since it was the very first time I had experienced lovemaking with a friend of several years who had been an object of attraction, but who I thought would never do anything with me.

My boyfriend and I are both getting over being sick at different times so we probably haven't had sex in over two weeks and haven't cum in that time.

We smoked last night and had really intense, passionate sex. Every thrust into his asshole was incredibly pleasurable. We both came at the same time and I swear that was the biggest load I've ever released. I felt like I was cumming for at least 30 seconds. I'm super hard right now just thinking about it all over again.

I got sucked off after taking a sativa edible last night. My cock was as massive as I've ever seen it and I was seeing spots because the orgasm was nearly unbearable. I thought I was never going to stop cumming. All I could do was scream. Oh I am definitely doing that again

I would say it's different for everyone. I'm in a long-term relationship and our sex live is still great sober. However, when I'm stoned, I just feel everything working differently. All my senses are heightened. It's much more pleasurable for me. I smoke probably one or twice a week and don't usually have sex when I'm high, but when I do, I fuck really well and my orgasms are extreme. It's a nice, every now and then thing. Not sure if I would feel differently if I was high every night, having sex.
after a lot of recent replies since mine i should clarify that stoned sex is great with a long-term partner who you all ready smoke cannabis regularly with. but with new people i think one shouldn't be stoned.

I just recently moved with my girlfriend to the USA and in our country were much stricter laws and it was too dangerous to smoke marijuana there. One day I wanted to buy sarms and came across information about poppers. I think everyone here knows what it is. I found out if it was legal in my country and ordered some to try to enhance the feeling of having sex with my gf. It was just super, but when we decided to move to the USA and tried sex under marijuana, it was a completely different experience. For me personally (I am a man), the sensations due to the contrast with poppers have become much more sensual, warm. I would say that if you are both stoned, then it's like a special feeling is formed between you during sex. Personally, I really like it.

after a lot of recent replies since mine i should clarify that stoned sex is great with a long-term partner who you all ready smoke cannabis regularly with. but with new people i think one shouldn't be stoned.
When I smoke marijuana my erections are stronger and I can control my ejaculations better. Of course opiates have the same effect, actually stronger. But they are far more addictive. Marijuana is also addictive for about 40% of people. But the withdrawals are not nearly as bad.