Marijuana

Does Marijuana make sex...

• Better

• Worse

• No Change

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. While I am high and my mind and body are in a erotic state, I just keep floating along filled with sexual energy and pleasure. I am aware of nothing else in the universe except the feelings emanating from my body. My sessions involve my entire body (mouth, lips, genitals, anus, nipples, hands, feet, etc.), and I end up having many full body orgasms that don't necessarily include ejaculation. These sessions typically last 4-5 hours before I start coming down to an earthly plane. Afterward, every fiber of my body and mind is completely relaxed and calm. There is nothing that can compare to that feeling.
D a m n

I certainly wish you could show me

Yours is a profile I look at daily ad you are intellectually, sensually, and physically an extraordinary man
:emoji_kiss:

Reactions: boatnik
Yes. While I am high and my mind and body are in a erotic state, I just keep floating along filled with sexual energy and pleasure. I am aware of nothing else in the universe except the feelings emanating from my body. My sessions involve my entire body (mouth, lips, genitals, anus, nipples, hands, feet, etc.), and I end up having many full body orgasms that don't necessarily include ejaculation. These sessions typically last 4-5 hours before I start coming down to an earthly plane. Afterward, every fiber of my body and mind is completely relaxed and calm. There is nothing that can compare to that feeling.

I kind of know what you're talking about.... I haven't hit quite the same level(of course I'm still rather new at it) but I have had multiple full body orgasms in a threesome recently and can usually go about 2 hours if im really stoned. Also im usually shaking inside the pussy. There's been many stoned orgasms when I have to check on my cock because it felt like it blew off basically

Here's my take on the whole mary jane/sex thing...........

I have been "fully baked" most days since I was young (now 50). So I cant really compare having sexy time whilst unbaked. All of my ejaculations feel fucking awesome, even more so when I save up for a few days, see below ;)

I'm single at present, so I have a wank every night, unless I crash out on the couch/sofa. Which sometimes leads to 2 or 3 days edging and not cumming. If it has been 2 or 3 days since my last ejaculation, the resulting cumshot is huge in volume and the most intense feeling I could describe, as the cum flows slowly at first with a lot of precum. then the thick ropes of cum start to shoot out at great speed! :D Usually about 7 or 8 spurts of cum, depending on how long I have been teasing the head and frenulum area. So, I can only presume the herbal cannabis has an almighty affect on the eventual climax! Happy days :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WillItBanana
I have never tried having sex while high but I do smoke weed frequently. For me personally I have had some great orgasms on my own while high but have also had smoke sessions where I feel so shitty that jerking off is the last thing on my mind. There are a lot of variables at play so I would imagine it's difficult to say sex with marijuana-smoking involved is always one or the other, better or worse.

Has anyone tried sniffing poppers while being high on weed? What is that like? Is it safe?

Has anyone tried sniffing poppers while being high on weed? What is that like? Is it safe?
Getting fucked while high is heightened if you do poppers. It's amazing, as all the attention is focused on your ass and the sensation on the prostate is amazing. But, be very judicious and not overdo them. My fb has a huge dick that gets rock hard. But, when he overdoes poppers, he loses his erection. If I overdo them, I get a headache and the sensation wanes.

I would specify this by saying that marijuana makes *orgasms* better, but not sex overall. Sex overall is better sober; you're more alert and sensitive, less nervous and more confident, and more aerobic, all things cannabis diminishes.

However being stoned absolutely enhances orgasms, and I would say that masturbation is certainly better stoned, especially since it also greatly enhances imagination and fantasizing. But not with sex because being stoned I've found is a block to being present with other people as well as it blocking the physical kinetics of dynamic fucking.

When I'm high on weed there's a very thin line between feeling fucking amazing and feeling frightfully paranoid. Any suggestions for keeping myself on the good side of the line?
yeah actually. Go for a good jog or some kind of aerobic work out either during or shortly before getting high. Also some form of physical task type labor, where there's a lot of immediate action or quick thinking involved. the trick is to use physical engagement to keep your attention on the external and to avoid going inward.

yeah actually. Go for a good jog or some kind of aerobic work out either during or shortly before getting high. Also some form of physical task type labor, where there's a lot of immediate action or quick thinking involved. the trick is to use physical engagement to keep your attention on the external and to avoid going inward.
Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely give it a try. Grateful for your help.

Getting fucked while high is heightened if you do poppers. It's amazing, as all the attention is focused on your ass and the sensation on the prostate is amazing. But, be very judicious and not overdo them. My fb has a huge dick that gets rock hard. But, when he overdoes poppers, he loses his erection. If I overdo them, I get a headache and the sensation wanes.
Poppers make me lose my erection too so I mostly only do it when I bottom or when I edge myself. What you said about poppers + weed when get fucked sounds amazing. Is it safe?

I would specify this by saying that marijuana makes *orgasms* better, but not sex overall. Sex overall is better sober; you're more alert and sensitive, less nervous and more confident, and more aerobic, all things cannabis diminishes.

However being stoned absolutely enhances orgasms, and I would say that masturbation is certainly better stoned, especially since it also greatly enhances imagination and fantasizing. But not with sex because being stoned I've found is a block to being present with other people as well as it blocking the physical kinetics of dynamic fucking.
Speaking from my own experience, best sex is when I'm feeling horny and when I'm with someone I'm attracted to. If I am very horny, I don't need drugs to make me happy when it comes to sex.

I smoke weed when I'm not so horny but want to have sex.

When I'm high on weed there's a very thin line between feeling fucking amazing and feeling frightfully paranoid. Any suggestions for keeping myself on the good side of the line?
Do not watch any movies or tv shows other than comedy. It will only make you giggle and think about nothing negative.

I was once very high and then watched an action movie and it made me paranoid. Now, when I'm high, I only watch something funny like FRIENDS or The Office or some funny movies like Home Alone.

I went to Chicago with a friend of mine to see a couple of plays. We hadn't done anything with each other, but just liked each other's company. The second night we were there, we came back from the show and I turned on the television to some ridiculous slapstick movie. We both stripped down to our underwear and watched for a few minutes. I suddenly remembered that I had packed a joint, so I asked him if he wanted to smoke. He said he'd love it, so I moved over to his bed and lit it up. We finished it and realized that it was very powerful. We giggled at every little thing, even commercials; the movie suddenly became the funniest thing ever. Then, in the middle of everything, he suddenly put his hand on my thigh. When I didn't move it or flinch, his hand became bolder and moved to my crotch and started rubbing, all the while watching the movie. Of course, the surprise and the weed made me instantly hard, so I reached over to his crotch to find that he was hard as a rock also. Well, the movie became secondary, as we kissed an electric kiss, ripped off each other's briefs and proceeded to devour each other. The 69ing was uncontrolled, as we devoured each other's hard cock. Because of the weed, we were able to continue our lovemaking for a couple hours, until he said that he wanted to fuck me. Of course I agreed and he pounded me until he unloaded in my ass. He then sucked me off, we kissed deeply, and then hit the shower together. All of this would never have happened had we not been high. Our inhibitions would have prevented us from doing what both of us really wanted to do, and we would never have experienced that night of ecstasy.

I would say it's different for everyone. I'm in a long-term relationship and our sex live is still great sober. However, when I'm stoned, I just feel everything working differently. All my senses are heightened. It's much more pleasurable for me. I smoke probably one or twice a week and don't usually have sex when I'm high, but when I do, I fuck really well and my orgasms are extreme. It's a nice, every now and then thing. Not sure if I would feel differently if I was high every night, having sex.

I would say it's different for everyone. I'm in a long-term relationship and our sex live is still great sober. However, when I'm stoned, I just feel everything working differently. All my senses are heightened. It's much more pleasurable for me. I smoke probably one or twice a week and don't usually have sex when I'm high, but when I do, I fuck really well and my orgasms are extreme. It's a nice, every now and then thing. Not sure if I would feel differently if I was high every night, having sex.

Yeah that's the thing for me that makes it so mindblowing. It's literally once a week for real high sex and that's usually how I end up having massive screaming orgasms

Doing it again tomorrow night actually. I'll report back

Reactions: Cum_is_Great
Yeah that's the thing for me that makes it so mindblowing. It's literally once a week for real high sex and that's usually how I end up having massive screaming orgasms

Doing it again tomorrow night actually. I'll report back
Should definitely record yourself buddy

I'm no weed doctor but... I've read that perhaps 30% of the population gets a heightened sense of anxiety or paranoia. A think lot of it is the mood going into it. If I'm feeling a bit out of it, down, or unhappy I tend to avoid getting high (especially sativa). I think it elevates whatever the mood is going into it (at least for me).

That all said... there are the strains. It's been said that indica is gives that "couched" mellow feeling. And sativa adds a bit of stimulus. Personally if I'm feeling good, I love a pure sativa for fucking. And indica if my cock is being sucked. YMMV!