Memes Women Can Relate To

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Abortion is available for foreigners here as well. If you live in Texas, Poland or some other crazy part of the world, you're always welcome here. There's even support groups arranging tours for pregnant foreign women.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Abortion is available for foreigners here as well. If you live in Texas, Poland or some other crazy part of the world, you're always welcome here. There's even support groups arranging tours for pregnant foreign women.
Before Roe, Sweden was a popular destination. we are grateful of the option.
however, many of these women cannot manage to travel nine hours to a neighboring state.
We need some real support of women in such dire straits.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Before Roe, Sweden was a popular destination. we are grateful of the option.
however, many of these women cannot manage to travel nine hours to a neighboring state.
We need some real support of women in such dire straits.

New Mexico is a neighboring state, we're not all fucked on this issue here like in Texas.

It's still a long-ass drive, and I know not everyone will be able to get here without being snitched on for trying or even be able to afford the gas to get here, but it's the closest state which is the most compassionate about this fucked up situation. If I had the means I'd help women get here who need to. My heart hurts.

If I'm not mistaken we're even pretty decent about financial assistance for non residents but I'll have to double check.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Even Louisiana is an option. maybe Oklahoma?
We are good in Colorado, but it’s a crazy long haul and should be broken in at least two days.

I know the states on the other side might be options, but the political nature of the actual population makes that whole "bounty" crap slightly more likely in my mind for what may be biased reasons. Anyone in the country can "snitch" on a Texan woman who seeks an abortion in another state.

I'm probably just letting my bias get me on that being that the majority of American citizens everywhere support a woman's right to choose. It's just the loudest assholes from hard-red states who get attention.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I know the states on the other side might be options, but the political nature of the actual population makes that whole "bounty" crap slightly more likely in my mind for what may be biased reasons. Anyone in the country can "snitch" on a Texan woman who seeks an abortion in another state.

I'm probably just letting my bias get me on that being that the majority of American citizens everywhere support a woman's right to choose. It's just the loudest assholes from hard-red states who get attention.
Funny, I see it as a city/rural divide.
Smaller towns don’t have clinics, even with itinerant doctors.
Roe was established 50 years ago in my lifetime.
The machines aren’t that expensive, as to never afford in 50 years.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Funny, I see it as a city/rural divide.
Smaller towns don’t have clinics, even with itinerant doctors.
Roe was established 50 years ago in my lifetime.
The machines aren’t that expensive, as to never afford in 50 years.

I don't know where my post went but fuck it.. one more time.

I don't know anyone who's had to leave my small town to have one done. We aren't fully equipped for every procedure, of course.. recourses do run thin but when someone here needs an abortion they don't have to go to the city. I live in a bum-fuck lil town. And NM is one of the least populated states in the country. Our biggest city isn't even close to hitting 1 million in population. So basically even in the city your almost still living rural as fuck.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I don't know where my post went but fuck it.. one more time.

I don't know anyone who's had to leave my small town to have one done. We aren't fully equipped for every procedure, of course.. recourses do run thin but when someone here needs an abortion they don't have to go to the city. I live in a bum-fuck lil town. And NM is one of the least populated states in the country. Our biggest city isn't even close to hitting 1 million in population. So basically even in the city your almost still living rural as fuck.
I wonder if it because investments were made for Latinx and Indigenous health?
Texas is the land of drive to the big city.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wonder if it because investments were made for Latinx and Indigenous health?
Texas is the land of drive to the big city.

I'm not sure but I speculate that it's at least in part because of the low population as a state itself. Like I mentioned, ABQ isn't super populated and it's our only "major city". If the entire state was sending people there for simple procedures like that they wouldn't have the staff or means to manage it. In Texas they have a few major cities which are way more populated than anywhere here. If you get sent to the city here in New Mexico it was for something major, not something fairly simple like an abortion. At least to my knowledge/experience.

I have had to go to the city for medical stuff before because obviously small towns still won't have the equipment and access to everything we need for every circumstance but I feel like even small towns here have a pretty good ability to treat patients without having to send them elsewhere. Especially for out-patient procedures.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm not sure but I speculate that it's at least in part because of the low population as a state itself. Like I mentioned, ABQ isn't super populated and it's our only "major city". If the entire state was sending people there for simple procedures like that they wouldn't have the staff or means to manage it. In Texas they have a few major cities which are way more populated than anywhere here. If you get sent to the city here in New Mexico it was for something major, not something fairly simple like an abortion. At least to my knowledge/experience.

I have had to go to the city for medical stuff before because obviously small towns still won't have the equipment and access to everything we need for every circumstance but I feel like even small towns here have a pretty good ability to treat patients without having to send them elsewhere. Especially for out-patient procedures.
Typically progressive, in some way.
Are terminations easy to obtain?

and yaaaassss to your meme

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fredneck1951

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Are terminations easy to obtain?

I don't think it's specific to my town because I know a lady who lived about an hour and a half south of me who had one done in her little town.

Worked together at the diner years and years ago. She already had 5 kids, knew another would be too much for her to handle.

To answer, from what I've heard/experienced it's not too difficult.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
from what I've heard/experienced it's not too difficult.

I should have added that I'm sure it's not exactly "easy" to get one, just that I do know that being in a small town isn't necessarily going to be the reason a woman doesn't have access to the procedure here in my state. It may be for some women in some circumstances but I know anecdotally that it is possible to get an abortion in at least a few smaller towns here.

So I don't want to make it out like it's just like, walk in and have an aborsh! Easy peasy! Nah, that's not at all how I want it to sound.

❤️