My Bromance

memberx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nevermind, I understood it now. I'm brazilian, so is a little bit hard to understand some texts.
it was hard for me to understand too as an english speaker too.
but also the i " just jumped on him" scenario seems kindof fake. anyone who has anal sex knows you just don't jump on a cock

Pessoa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it was hard for me to understand too as an english speaker too.
but also the i " just jumped on him" scenario seems kindof fake. anyone who has anal sex knows you just don't jump on a cock

I can't deny that it looks a little suspicious for me too.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can understand this. I consider myself straight, but I've always had lots of deep friendships with men, both straight and gay. Many of them are as intense in many ways as those with with women. In fact, it's usually been easier with men than women because sex and "commitment" aren't involved. I'm not a "touch-feely" type of guy but have become completely comfortable with hugs and embraces, something I wasn't during my teens and early twenties.

Although I've found many of my friends very attractive, I've never felt any sexual desire. Some of my gay friends have expressed some sexual attraction or feelings for me*, but I've never been upset or bothered by this -- in fact, found it flattering! -- and have been open and honest about my feelings towards them. With a few, we have an easy-going "play flirtatious" relationship. It sounds corny, but I think "Honesty's the best policy" with friends.** Good friends can usually work through problems.

* despite the fact I'm hung like a chipmunk!
** and with yourself

Wow thanks for your responses. It’s killing me that he sends mixed signals. When we are together it seems like he doesn’t want to go home. We walk for hours and talk about our future, our past and we share our thoughts about everything. He once told me that he never says “i love you” to person who he doesn’t love. He only said that to one girl and me. On that I reacted like every straight boy would.. i said “no homo but i do to” . i was scared to come out with my feelings.
We are wrestlers, and when we are together, we often wrestle. We enjoy it together and i dont know why but he does a lot. Once i was on top of him, he didn’t attack. He just let me be on top of him.. then i came closer and rolled him over. Its a long story but i need help. I dont know if I should share my feelings with him cus im scared that im gonna lose this bond that i have.. its not another boring story, its my life.. im stuck. Help me..
As someone said let it run its course. Same thing happened to me 2 years ago and I wish I had seen this forum then. A close colleague of mine, would hug me close where our crotches would touch and stay that way for a long time. Once on my birthday, he sang to me holding me into him. He didn't have an erection. Once we were driving and he placed his ha d on my lap and said nothing. I am sexually fluid but with little experience so couldn't read him. An internet buddy told me to go for it. One day I went for it and popped a boner while he hugged me. Freaked him out and we've never hugged since. So let it go through it course. Play hard to get and let him come into your court for once. From what I've read you've been playing in his and it gives him the power to act naive of anything happens.

Any updates, after playing did he back off big time or just act nothing happened or move to something more serious
He a Ted like nothing happened. We actually spoke yesterday and he asked me to come over to hang since his kids are making him go. Racy with the home schooling. So don't know Bro.

wsnki07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hahas. It's like that with one of my coworkers. I just see it as a strong bond that transcends sexual,romantic and platonic boundaries. I say to enjoy the bond for what it is and just be you. If it's meant to be it'll be.

Reactions: DannyB51

Hahas. It's like that with one of my coworkers. I just see it as a strong bond that transcends sexual,romantic and platonic boundaries. I say to enjoy the bond for what it is and just be you. If it's meant to be it'll be.
I agree. Thanks!

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
Sooo a lot of things happened this this month. Since the corona shit happened, he went back to his town and since then we rarely speak. I mean like 1-2 times per week. He told me that he met up with his friend from a long time ago in his town and they are kinda dating and spending time together. They are thinking into moving in together this summer. :oops::oops: and now that i havent seen him in a while, i started to think that i am in fact in love with this dude... I guess this is where our journey will end :))))) what now?

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
Well hello guys! I dont know how many are interested into this but i feel like writing is helping me in some kind of way. :)
So this guy, he is now engaged and planing future with kids. We talk rarely... since last time, we spent only one night together we went on a camp trip and hiking. And of course we kissed did something and when we came back in our hometown we lost every contact. We talk maybe once a month. I dont know but it feels like he is all “grown” now. I know how he feels and i can feel that he is scared for us, so he is keeping a safe distance. i hope that we see each other like we did this summer. i want him to know that i would be here for him no matter what. :) Thank you guys!

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well..... I have been following this thread from day one and Thank you for the update.

*only from my observations AND experience* I would say that your journey together has (not ended) but come full circle. People come into your life for A) a reason, B) a season or C) a lifetime! As much as I do believe you love this boy as much and it seems and I have no doubt he loves you as well.... You two are NOT meant to be together. Now, don't get me wrong.... You two are best friends and have experienced something beautiful together. An intimate part of one another that only each one of you will even know about. That something precious and sacred.

Again, from personal experience, HE is pulling back to focus on his "Straight" side. He may end up with a woman or he may end up with a man, despite the outcome it has noting to do with you. You have to put all of your memories with the boy in a nice little box (metaphorically speaking), put it aside and open it from time to time to look back on those times but you Cannot go chasing them. After some time, You wont even remember that you kept the box... he will be a warm comfortable safe space in the back of your head. I'm not saying that you will never see or talk to him ever again but things have evolved for BOTH of you. This is also a great opportunity for you to do some self reflections and put yourself back out there when you feel that you are ready fore it. Just my two cents.

Astx222

Expert Member
Media
this is going to be long

I met this guy in college when I was still a freshman. he was a bit taller than me (he's kind of cute for my taste). He's one of those people that would hesitate to approach other people because they were reserved as a person or just shy. So in my head, I will never get a chance to get to know this guy cuz I'm a kind of person that wont speak unless spoken to.

I hopped from different circle of friends back then and I ended up being on his circle of friends (not intentionally lol). I was glad cuz I finally have a reason to talk to him. so from time to time, I would intentionally switch seats with my other friend just to get closer to him or just to get closer to the board cuz I have poor eyesight.

As time went by, we get to talk casually and exchange numbers. the special thing about this is I'm the only one who has his number unlike the other people in our circle. he added me on Facebook and i was really happy about it.

So this is where some slight bromance started. it was after an exam on a subject. I was really disappointed at myself for it. While my friends talked about their performances, I walked out to get some air. He suddenly pulled me in to give me a half hug (his arms over my shoulder which made my cheeks land in front of his chest). I was really shocked at first but he made me realize that there's someone there that notices when I'm having a hard time. we started getting really close after that.

When we were on breaks he would gently place his hands on my head and play with my hair and ears or something. which is weird because he's not a touchy person even with people that he's close with. He would sit above me on the bleachers and massage my neck or just touch them generally.

2nd semester of my freshmen year started and we are the only people from our friends with the same class schedule. so we decided to go to school together everyday. we would always wait for each other on the school gate and get to class and go home together.

when I get home he would always message me if I got home safe. he would always ask where i am and what i was doing. He likes to update himself with me a lot.

Trigger warning!: anxiety and depression.

There was a time were I suffered from depression and anxiety. I will spontaneously go out in the middle of the night to get some alcohol at a near convenience store just to make myself numb and sleep. he was really concerned when he knew. whenever he sees me online around 2 am in the morning, he would always check on me. and whenever he finds out that i was out of my apartment, he would rush and get to me cuz his apartment wasn't that far from where i lived. sometimes we spend spend the whole night just talking until the sun comes out offer me to sleep on his place or in my place. just to make sure I'm not alone.

there came a time when he decided to move to another school back on his hometown cuz of financial issues. i was really sad because he is the only person that I'm very close with. that increased the level of my anxiety cuz i depended too much on other people to make myself sane. so i too have to transfer to another school which is closer to my parents. that increased the distance between us.

3 years later, we still have contact with each other but not that much. he's the one who's always checking up on me. i never message him first lol.

he said the i was the best part of his college life in that place. he still doesn't know I'm not straight and had feelings for him. And we exchange "I love you". yes, the complete one. That really hits different.