My straight best friends cock.

Juanpablo2233

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tonight I went out to a bar and had a few drinks with my best friend. I’ve always secretly had a crush on him. He is well built and perfect in every way. FTER 4 shots and just as many drinks I had to take a piss so headed to the bathroom, he said he had to go also and joined me. My heart raced as we got to the bathroom together. There was only a trough urinal and it was fairly busy so we both walked up and stood shoulder to shoulder at the trough. As I began to empty my bladder I looked down to notice the massive cock hanging next to mine, I couldn't help but stare. It was huge and had an enormous mushroom head, and was thick. I can’t explain the heat that overcame my body as I watched my best friend pull back and forth his foreskin over his cock head while he pissed. He was so drunk he was swaying back and forth which game me the opportunity to get a good long look at his cock. I could clearly see his piss slit pushed open by his heavy stream of piss and his cock was so big he had unbuttoned his pants as well as unzipped them which gave me a clear view of his massive balls and thick dark bush of public hair. I pulled out my phone and got a great video of his massive cock and have jacked off to it so many times my own cock is raw. There is something so exciting and such a turn on to know I have a video of his big hairy wang in my phone. When I got home from the bar, still tipsy myself I shared this with my boyfriend including the video and we fucked while playing the clip on repeat. My boyfriend gets very verbal and loved talking about my best friends cock while I fucked him. This was the hottest night of my life and I had to share it.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The absence of the video belies the presence of fiction, which should be obvious by the tone and terms used in the OP's overly-detailed, salacious description. I'm quite sure he got off on his own fantasy, enhanced in some way by imposing it on others.

Garcon_42

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The absence of the video belies the presence of fiction, which should be obvious by the tone and terms used in the OP's overly-detailed, salacious description. I'm quite sure he got off on his own fantasy, enhanced in some way by imposing it on others.
I DM’ed him for the video as he said but it’s been a few days and nothing :emoji_sweat:

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly my point.
Absolute horse puckey nonsense, guys... sharing a video anywhere without the consent of the person who is the subject, especially since he was likely unaware it was taken is not only a total betrayal of friendship, but against the terms of service here. It amazes me so many people can be so callous just to sneak a peek at a nice dick. Serious concerns about the level of integrity. Think about it.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's shady to be taking a picture of your drunk friend's dick and then sharing it with people. How would he feel if someday he came across it, or one of his intimate partners did? How would you feel if it happened to you?

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolute horse puckey nonsense, guys... sharing a video anywhere without the consent of the person who is the subject, especially since he was likely unaware it was taken is not only a total betrayal of friendship, but against the terms of service here. It amazes me so many people can be so callous just to sneak a peek at a nice dick. Serious concerns about the level of integrity. Think about it.
I think you misunderstand some of us. We're not interested in seeing his post. We're calling into question his honesty.

AzaForYou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Tonight I went out to a bar and had a few drinks with my best friend. I’ve always secretly had a crush on him. He is well built and perfect in every way. FTER 4 shots and just as many drinks I had to take a piss so headed to the bathroom, he said he had to go also and joined me. My heart raced as we got to the bathroom together. There was only a trough urinal and it was fairly busy so we both walked up and stood shoulder to shoulder at the trough. As I began to empty my bladder I looked down to notice the massive cock hanging next to mine, I couldn't help but stare. It was huge and had an enormous mushroom head, and was thick. I can’t explain the heat that overcame my body as I watched my best friend pull back and forth his foreskin over his cock head while he pissed. He was so drunk he was swaying back and forth which game me the opportunity to get a good long look at his cock. I could clearly see his piss slit pushed open by his heavy stream of piss and his cock was so big he had unbuttoned his pants as well as unzipped them which gave me a clear view of his massive balls and thick dark bush of public hair. I pulled out my phone and got a great video of his massive cock and have jacked off to it so many times my own cock is raw. There is something so exciting and such a turn on to know I have a video of his big hairy wang in my phone. When I got home from the bar, still tipsy myself I shared this with my boyfriend including the video and we fucked while playing the clip on repeat. My boyfriend gets very verbal and loved talking about my best friends cock while I fucked him. This was the hottest night of my life and I had to share it.
Plssss where’s the videoooo

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
F
I think you misunderstand some of us. We're not interested in seeing his post. We're calling into question his honesty.
Fair enough, but it sure reads otherwise, like asking to see something that violates privacy to support an accusation of mistruth. A bit like telling some guy in public to drop trou and prove his 10” endowment and he gets a fine for indecent exposure in proving his point. Is it honest to accuse someone of mistruth without proof?

Reactions: Kevinch

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
F

Fair enough, but it sure reads otherwise, like asking to see something that violates privacy to support an accusation of mistruth. A bit like telling some guy in public to drop trou and prove his 10” endowment and he gets a fine for indecent exposure in proving his point. Is it honest to accuse someone of mistruth without proof?
Then consider yourself corrected for reading more into it than intended.

Alejoalejo210

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ese macho te enamoró .Eso es todo .Deja de insistir para que él Recuerde lo que pasó esa noche ,porque él no lo hará .No lo aceptará ya que, está usando un mecanismo de defensa porque se siente avergonzado , culpable. Ahora , dinos , que Tal verga TIENE

Ray3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I want a video/picture of the dick I was teased about. Not his bank details, social security number, address, face pic or his fully mapped genome. Just the dick. Relax luv.