Part 22

The sun is shining thru the blinds and I can feel the heat already from outside as I begin to wake up

“Hey mate “ Luca says to me as I wipe my eyes, I roll over and Luca is sitting up right on the bed with the bed sheet just up to his belly button his body is looking very defined this morning as his abs are tensed

“Hey dude” I say looking at him,

“What do u wanna do today” I ask him ,

Luca smiles and puts his hand in my hair messing it up , “my mate who came here last year told me abt a hike we can do with a really cool view point at the top” he says checking his phone, “Yh I could be down for that we should try buy some weed before and smoke it when we get to the top “ I say , “oh Yh definitely that will make it much more worth our time” Luca says smiling , “oh also that girl Sophia messaged me asking to come over later so I said that’s cool “ he adds, I begin to laugh “u gonna try and actually be able to finish this time” I say giggling, “hopefully bro we will see what happens” . Luca jumps out of bed and I look at his naked chiselled body as he walk to the bathroom.

Me and luca take a shower one after the other and get our gear on ready for a hike, but first Luca pops to the shop to get us some breakfast. As Luca returns with breakfast he is smiling “what are u so happy about” I ask , Luca reaches in to his pocket and brings out two grams of weed, “look what I managed to sort out on my way to the shops” he says holding the weed up smirking, “no way how did u pattern that” I ask , “just saw a guy smoking weed on the way and asked to buy it off him easy peasy “ he says, “well done mate “ I say back to him messing yo his hair.

We get our bags and a few water bottles and we head off for our hike, we have to get a bus first then we arrive at the hiking spot, the weather is absolutely boiling so we both remove our t shirts and throw them in our back packs , Luca is already sweating quite a bit and his abs begin to glisten in the sun light, the hike is about an hour and a half to the top so it’s not the longest in the world but in this heat it makes it very tiring. The path up is mostly dirt road and a lot of up hill steep paths, “fuck me I’m so tired already mate” Luca says as he wipes the sweat from his forehead, “same bro but we have only got 20 minutes Untill we’re at the top “ I say back to him already out of breathe.

As we begin to arrive at the top the view is absolutely stunning u can see the whole of Sydney, “wow that is certainly a nice view I don’t know if it was worth the effort but I’m glad we did it “ Luca says as he unzips his back pack and takes his water bottle out, “let’s make it a bit more fun” I say taking the weed out my bag , we had the good idea to pre roll the joints back at the apartment so we could just light up straight away up here, I throw Luca the lighter and he lights up the spliff, as we take a few pulls we get a bit more gigglier and the view starts to look a lot more beautiful, “okay now it was worth it “ Luca says smiling at the view and passing me the spliff “definitely bro look at that view” I say giggling, Luca walks forward a bit and admires the view , as I’m high I begin to find everything a bit more funnier so I walk up behind Luca and yank his shorts down to his ankles lesving him in his boxers, I find this really funny and start hysterically laughing “u fucking prick” Luca says laughing and goijg to pull his shorts up “I’m getting u back mate” he says giggling.

As the spliff comes to and end we decide to start making our way back down, it was a lot easier comming backdown as it was all downhill from here, but because we were high we kept taking the wrong way and forgetting where we came from, “mate I’m tired can we take a breather” he says out of breathe “Yh let’s go over their near those bushes tho it looks a lot more comfier” I say as we walk over to the greenery , Luca takes his bag off and drinks some more water “do u get really horny when ur high aswell” he says grabbing his dick through his shorts , I burst out laughing “that was out of no where mate” I say giggling “Yh well I was just thinking abt it “ he says , Luca looks over his shoulder and around and begins to smile “mate theirs literally no one around we have to place to our selves” he says grinning “Yh and?” I ask “come here “ he says so I walk over to him so we are standing right next to each other “take off ur back pack “ he says so I take it off confused , Luca then steps over to me so we are an inch away from each other and he pulls the waitband on my shorts forward and puts his hand down grabbing my bulge, I grab his arm “what are u doing their could be people here” I say “mate no one’s here we’re not even on the path” he says smirking , he grabs my bulge again then he open my boxers waistband and puts his hand on my dick and starts to jerk it off I let Luca do his thing and he tugs on my dick Untill it’s hard , he stays looking at me smiling Untill he says “can u sort me out I’m so horny” he says giggling “fine” I say I grab his neck and kiss him on the lips then i kiss his neck and then his chest and abs , I begin to get on my knees and I slowly pull his shorts and boxers down but they get caught on his already hard dick, Luca laughs at this and I pull his boxers and shorts so they are at his ankles I hold on to his fully hard dick and start to jerk it. Luca grunts and I lick all the way up his dick and wrap my mouth around the tip , ughhh he says making his abs tighten in pleasure Luca puts a hand in my hair and moves my face down on his dick making me cough , I go up and down on his dick going faster each time I hear him grunt , “ugh finn it feels so good keep going “ he says breathing heavily, I grab on to his balls as I’m sucking him off , “oh my god” he says , so I wank him harder whilst sucking him “I’m gonna cum “ he says so I take my mouth off and stand up I kiss him as I continue to wank him off Luca holds on to my shoulders “I’m ugh cumming ugh” he says as cum flies out off his dick on to the ground , he holds me tight resting his full body weight on to my shoulders , Luca tries to catch his breathe back , he takes his head up from my shoulders and smiles at me “u like that ?” I say to him laughing “loved it mate” he says pulling up his boxers trying to fit his hard on in and then his shorts. “Let’s go it’s beginning to get dark” I say . Me and Luca head down the path as the sun begins to set and we head back to our apartment.

When we come in to our apartment Luca grabs a beer for the both of us and he grabs a third “who’s the third for” I ask

“For Sophia she’s comming round in like half an hour” he says “oh Yh forgot abt that” I say winking at him.

When Sophia arrives she hugs Luca then me “hey guys how u dojng “ she says very enthusiastically, “not too bad “ Luca says handing her a beer “did u get up to anything nice today?” SHe asks, me and Luca take a sip off our beer and smile at each other “Yh we went for a nice little hike “ he says trying not to laugh. “What’s so funny about a hike” she asks , “ohh don’t worry u had to be tbeir to experience it” I say giggling .

Luca brings out a deck of cards we play games like go fish and cheat , drinking beer after beers till I feel quite tipsy, the more drunk we get the more flirty Sophia and Luca get, by the time we end up finishing all 24 coronas Luca cant keep his hands off Sophia and by the way Sophia’s eyes are widening and I cant see Luca’s right arm I’m guessing he is feeling her under the table , Sophia starts to giggle, Luca says nothing but smiles as I say his hand rustling around under the table .as this continues I decide to stay and third wheel but then Sophia grabs Luca’s face and starts to make out with him “ur so fit Luca “ she says goijg back to stick her tongue down his throat . “Ok with that note I’m off “ I say leaving the table, but Luca and Sophia are too engrossed in their heavy make out and finger session they didn’t hear a word I said.

I grab the weed and some papers and a grinder and head out to the balcony to have a lonely smoke session which wasn’t too bad with our banging view of Sydney, as I roll the spliff I look thru the window back in to the apartment and I see Luca picking up Sophia so her legs around his waist and carrying her to the bedroom, as they continue to make out .

I light up my spliff and just begin to enjoy the views of the city and reminisce about all the shenanigans me and Luca got up too making me giggle Untill i start to hear very heavy Moaning commjmg from inside “oh Luca oh Luca” I hear from the bedroom which makes me laugh then I realise theirs a window in to the bedroom from the balcony so I creep up and look in it , I see luca naked and Sophia bent over the bed in doggy style, luca is pushing her head down and he is going about 50 miles per hour thrusting in to the back of her pulling her hair back , luca sees me looking and smiles and waves as he slams in to the back of her makikg her wail out in pleasure , I stop looking and return to smokimg my spliff Untill it’s finished .

The noises begin to come to an end and I hear a door opening so I look in to the kitchen and Sophia walks out limping but also smiling as she leaves thru the front door out of the apartment. I take that as my Que to come in “Luca?” I shout out and Luca comes in to the kitchen just in his boxers and a hard on poking straight up his boxers , “fucking hell mate u went crazy on her” I say laughing, Luca grabs his dick and giggle “Yh that was some good sex I needed that “ he says laughing, “I’m so sweaty now tho I’m gonna jump in the shower before bed” he says as he walks towards our bedroom , “cool mate don’t use up all the hot water” I shout to him as he disappears in to the bedroom, Luca’s head then pops out from the door frame he smiles “wanna join me?” He says grinning “I guess I could take a shower” I say smirking.

I follow Luca in to the bathroom and he bends over removing his boxers and kicking them off , I take my top off , undo my belt and take down my boxers. Luca looks at my soft dick and smiles , he turns the water on and starts to shower, I follow him in and step in to the shower, Luca stays under the water washing him self for a good 5 minutes , “mate I’m getting cold here can I get under the water” I say , “shit sorry bro “ Luca says as he moves out of the way . I go under the water which feels very refreshing after that hike, as I wash my face I feel Luca’s hands begin to touch my body , he runs across my waist and chest feeling my abs , he then pulls me closer to his body so our dicks are touching and he squeezes me tighter and he buries his head in my neck beginning to suck on it and nibble it , he puts a hand on my bum and bites my neck I lean my head back in pleasure , he then kisses down my abs and grabs on to my semi hard dick , “you haven’t got much action today” he says kissing my abs again and slowly getting on to his knees , he waists no time and holds on to my dick and takes it all in his mouth going up and down on it making it get fully erect at 7 inches he shoves it down his throat “take it all in “ I say and Luca slowly feeds it in to his mouth managing to take it all the way down , “oh my god Luca that feels so good” i say he grabs my balls at the same time and squeezes them tightly he gets his other hand and rubs towards the bottom off my balls and near my bum , he goes up and down with his mouth on my dick and his finger gets close to my bum and he begins to feel around it and then slowly pushes his finger in “ughhh oh Uhhh “ I say as I feel this new sensation, Luca takes his finger slowly out and wanks me harder “ I feel like I’m gonna cum” I say but Luca doesn’t hear me my cum shoots out my dick hitting Luca in the back of the throat I hear him choke and then gulp swallowing it “ugh oh Luca “ I say Tryna Regain my stability, Luca stands up and opens his mouth covered in my cum and starts to make out with me I can taste the saltiness as he kisses me , Luca stops kisses me and looks at me “u do it way better than Sophia “ he says as he kisses my neck again . I catch my breathe back and we head out the shower, we wrap a towel around each other, and go and crash on the bed Luca turns the light off and take his towel from around his waist and dries his hair off , Luca then rips my towel off “u won’t be needing that” he says making us both laugh , Luca kisses me then picks me up and lifts me next to him in the bed he squeezes me tighter “I’m begging to like This place “ he says, I laugh “me too mate it’s off to a good start” , Luca looks at me in my eyes “I’m beginning to feel so much more comfortable with u day by day” he says smiling.
The steady progression of their experimenting is everything

Holy moly. This really is the hottest story of all time! I would have killed for such a bro trip back in college/uni.

This btw is a video I had in mind when reading the chapter where Finn lies on the edge of the bed and Luca stands in front of him, both cumming Ofer their bodies…

Bottom gets COVERED in cum - ThisVid.com
Hot!

Reactions: Nomebear
Part 22

The sun is shining thru the blinds and I can feel the heat already from outside as I begin to wake up

“Hey mate “ Luca says to me as I wipe my eyes, I roll over and Luca is sitting up right on the bed with the bed sheet just up to his belly button his body is looking very defined this morning as his abs are tensed

“Hey dude” I say looking at him,

“What do u wanna do today” I ask him ,

Luca smiles and puts his hand in my hair messing it up , “my mate who came here last year told me abt a hike we can do with a really cool view point at the top” he says checking his phone, “Yh I could be down for that we should try buy some weed before and smoke it when we get to the top “ I say , “oh Yh definitely that will make it much more worth our time” Luca says smiling , “oh also that girl Sophia messaged me asking to come over later so I said that’s cool “ he adds, I begin to laugh “u gonna try and actually be able to finish this time” I say giggling, “hopefully bro we will see what happens” . Luca jumps out of bed and I look at his naked chiselled body as he walk to the bathroom.

Me and luca take a shower one after the other and get our gear on ready for a hike, but first Luca pops to the shop to get us some breakfast. As Luca returns with breakfast he is smiling “what are u so happy about” I ask , Luca reaches in to his pocket and brings out two grams of weed, “look what I managed to sort out on my way to the shops” he says holding the weed up smirking, “no way how did u pattern that” I ask , “just saw a guy smoking weed on the way and asked to buy it off him easy peasy “ he says, “well done mate “ I say back to him messing yo his hair.

We get our bags and a few water bottles and we head off for our hike, we have to get a bus first then we arrive at the hiking spot, the weather is absolutely boiling so we both remove our t shirts and throw them in our back packs , Luca is already sweating quite a bit and his abs begin to glisten in the sun light, the hike is about an hour and a half to the top so it’s not the longest in the world but in this heat it makes it very tiring. The path up is mostly dirt road and a lot of up hill steep paths, “fuck me I’m so tired already mate” Luca says as he wipes the sweat from his forehead, “same bro but we have only got 20 minutes Untill we’re at the top “ I say back to him already out of breathe.

As we begin to arrive at the top the view is absolutely stunning u can see the whole of Sydney, “wow that is certainly a nice view I don’t know if it was worth the effort but I’m glad we did it “ Luca says as he unzips his back pack and takes his water bottle out, “let’s make it a bit more fun” I say taking the weed out my bag , we had the good idea to pre roll the joints back at the apartment so we could just light up straight away up here, I throw Luca the lighter and he lights up the spliff, as we take a few pulls we get a bit more gigglier and the view starts to look a lot more beautiful, “okay now it was worth it “ Luca says smiling at the view and passing me the spliff “definitely bro look at that view” I say giggling, Luca walks forward a bit and admires the view , as I’m high I begin to find everything a bit more funnier so I walk up behind Luca and yank his shorts down to his ankles lesving him in his boxers, I find this really funny and start hysterically laughing “u fucking prick” Luca says laughing and goijg to pull his shorts up “I’m getting u back mate” he says giggling.

As the spliff comes to and end we decide to start making our way back down, it was a lot easier comming backdown as it was all downhill from here, but because we were high we kept taking the wrong way and forgetting where we came from, “mate I’m tired can we take a breather” he says out of breathe “Yh let’s go over their near those bushes tho it looks a lot more comfier” I say as we walk over to the greenery , Luca takes his bag off and drinks some more water “do u get really horny when ur high aswell” he says grabbing his dick through his shorts , I burst out laughing “that was out of no where mate” I say giggling “Yh well I was just thinking abt it “ he says , Luca looks over his shoulder and around and begins to smile “mate theirs literally no one around we have to place to our selves” he says grinning “Yh and?” I ask “come here “ he says so I walk over to him so we are standing right next to each other “take off ur back pack “ he says so I take it off confused , Luca then steps over to me so we are an inch away from each other and he pulls the waitband on my shorts forward and puts his hand down grabbing my bulge, I grab his arm “what are u doing their could be people here” I say “mate no one’s here we’re not even on the path” he says smirking , he grabs my bulge again then he open my boxers waistband and puts his hand on my dick and starts to jerk it off I let Luca do his thing and he tugs on my dick Untill it’s hard , he stays looking at me smiling Untill he says “can u sort me out I’m so horny” he says giggling “fine” I say I grab his neck and kiss him on the lips then i kiss his neck and then his chest and abs , I begin to get on my knees and I slowly pull his shorts and boxers down but they get caught on his already hard dick, Luca laughs at this and I pull his boxers and shorts so they are at his ankles I hold on to his fully hard dick and start to jerk it. Luca grunts and I lick all the way up his dick and wrap my mouth around the tip , ughhh he says making his abs tighten in pleasure Luca puts a hand in my hair and moves my face down on his dick making me cough , I go up and down on his dick going faster each time I hear him grunt , “ugh finn it feels so good keep going “ he says breathing heavily, I grab on to his balls as I’m sucking him off , “oh my god” he says , so I wank him harder whilst sucking him “I’m gonna cum “ he says so I take my mouth off and stand up I kiss him as I continue to wank him off Luca holds on to my shoulders “I’m ugh cumming ugh” he says as cum flies out off his dick on to the ground , he holds me tight resting his full body weight on to my shoulders , Luca tries to catch his breathe back , he takes his head up from my shoulders and smiles at me “u like that ?” I say to him laughing “loved it mate” he says pulling up his boxers trying to fit his hard on in and then his shorts. “Let’s go it’s beginning to get dark” I say . Me and Luca head down the path as the sun begins to set and we head back to our apartment.

When we come in to our apartment Luca grabs a beer for the both of us and he grabs a third “who’s the third for” I ask

“For Sophia she’s comming round in like half an hour” he says “oh Yh forgot abt that” I say winking at him.

When Sophia arrives she hugs Luca then me “hey guys how u dojng “ she says very enthusiastically, “not too bad “ Luca says handing her a beer “did u get up to anything nice today?” SHe asks, me and Luca take a sip off our beer and smile at each other “Yh we went for a nice little hike “ he says trying not to laugh. “What’s so funny about a hike” she asks , “ohh don’t worry u had to be tbeir to experience it” I say giggling .

Luca brings out a deck of cards we play games like go fish and cheat , drinking beer after beers till I feel quite tipsy, the more drunk we get the more flirty Sophia and Luca get, by the time we end up finishing all 24 coronas Luca cant keep his hands off Sophia and by the way Sophia’s eyes are widening and I cant see Luca’s right arm I’m guessing he is feeling her under the table , Sophia starts to giggle, Luca says nothing but smiles as I say his hand rustling around under the table .as this continues I decide to stay and third wheel but then Sophia grabs Luca’s face and starts to make out with him “ur so fit Luca “ she says goijg back to stick her tongue down his throat . “Ok with that note I’m off “ I say leaving the table, but Luca and Sophia are too engrossed in their heavy make out and finger session they didn’t hear a word I said.

I grab the weed and some papers and a grinder and head out to the balcony to have a lonely smoke session which wasn’t too bad with our banging view of Sydney, as I roll the spliff I look thru the window back in to the apartment and I see Luca picking up Sophia so her legs around his waist and carrying her to the bedroom, as they continue to make out .

I light up my spliff and just begin to enjoy the views of the city and reminisce about all the shenanigans me and Luca got up too making me giggle Untill i start to hear very heavy Moaning commjmg from inside “oh Luca oh Luca” I hear from the bedroom which makes me laugh then I realise theirs a window in to the bedroom from the balcony so I creep up and look in it , I see luca naked and Sophia bent over the bed in doggy style, luca is pushing her head down and he is going about 50 miles per hour thrusting in to the back of her pulling her hair back , luca sees me looking and smiles and waves as he slams in to the back of her makikg her wail out in pleasure , I stop looking and return to smokimg my spliff Untill it’s finished .

The noises begin to come to an end and I hear a door opening so I look in to the kitchen and Sophia walks out limping but also smiling as she leaves thru the front door out of the apartment. I take that as my Que to come in “Luca?” I shout out and Luca comes in to the kitchen just in his boxers and a hard on poking straight up his boxers , “fucking hell mate u went crazy on her” I say laughing, Luca grabs his dick and giggle “Yh that was some good sex I needed that “ he says laughing, “I’m so sweaty now tho I’m gonna jump in the shower before bed” he says as he walks towards our bedroom , “cool mate don’t use up all the hot water” I shout to him as he disappears in to the bedroom, Luca’s head then pops out from the door frame he smiles “wanna join me?” He says grinning “I guess I could take a shower” I say smirking.

I follow Luca in to the bathroom and he bends over removing his boxers and kicking them off , I take my top off , undo my belt and take down my boxers. Luca looks at my soft dick and smiles , he turns the water on and starts to shower, I follow him in and step in to the shower, Luca stays under the water washing him self for a good 5 minutes , “mate I’m getting cold here can I get under the water” I say , “shit sorry bro “ Luca says as he moves out of the way . I go under the water which feels very refreshing after that hike, as I wash my face I feel Luca’s hands begin to touch my body , he runs across my waist and chest feeling my abs , he then pulls me closer to his body so our dicks are touching and he squeezes me tighter and he buries his head in my neck beginning to suck on it and nibble it , he puts a hand on my bum and bites my neck I lean my head back in pleasure , he then kisses down my abs and grabs on to my semi hard dick , “you haven’t got much action today” he says kissing my abs again and slowly getting on to his knees , he waists no time and holds on to my dick and takes it all in his mouth going up and down on it making it get fully erect at 7 inches he shoves it down his throat “take it all in “ I say and Luca slowly feeds it in to his mouth managing to take it all the way down , “oh my god Luca that feels so good” i say he grabs my balls at the same time and squeezes them tightly he gets his other hand and rubs towards the bottom off my balls and near my bum , he goes up and down with his mouth on my dick and his finger gets close to my bum and he begins to feel around it and then slowly pushes his finger in “ughhh oh Uhhh “ I say as I feel this new sensation, Luca takes his finger slowly out and wanks me harder “ I feel like I’m gonna cum” I say but Luca doesn’t hear me my cum shoots out my dick hitting Luca in the back of the throat I hear him choke and then gulp swallowing it “ugh oh Luca “ I say Tryna Regain my stability, Luca stands up and opens his mouth covered in my cum and starts to make out with me I can taste the saltiness as he kisses me , Luca stops kisses me and looks at me “u do it way better than Sophia “ he says as he kisses my neck again . I catch my breathe back and we head out the shower, we wrap a towel around each other, and go and crash on the bed Luca turns the light off and take his towel from around his waist and dries his hair off , Luca then rips my towel off “u won’t be needing that” he says making us both laugh , Luca kisses me then picks me up and lifts me next to him in the bed he squeezes me tighter “I’m begging to like This place “ he says, I laugh “me too mate it’s off to a good start” , Luca looks at me in my eyes “I’m beginning to feel so much more comfortable with u day by day” he says smiling.
Man, your way of writing is unique. There is always something left, a loose end for the next phase. This is amazing. He always returns to the girls to maintain an atmosphere of masculinity present, while advancing the sexual tensions between his characters...
Sensational!

Forgive my grammar mistakes. I do not speak your language.

Part 23 and 24 (thought i would do a long one rather than two short ones)

It has been about a week since me and Luca’s hike and we have both been exploring Sydney together pretty much every single day, we have made quite a few friends here with other fellow brits and a few from other countries such as Sweden and The Netherlands. Luca has gone out on a couple more dates with Sophia since their last hook up, Luca seems to be falling for this girl yet again like he always does when ever he meets a new girl, to be fair Sophia is a very nice girl , she is quite good looking and she is quite funny which makes her a good match for Luca and plus shes Australian which makes her a lot fitter.

Me and Luca have decided to check out the Sydney opera house in the day today as we’ve been in Sydney for a week and still haven’t seen it yet. As we are walking around Sydney it’s absolutely baking it was its 32 degrees but it feels more like 40.

“is that it” Luca says clearly not impressed by the Sydney opera house, “I don’t know what else u expected Luca it’s just a building mate” I say back to him laughing, “well people go on about how amazing it is, I thought it would be a little more interesting than just a white funny looking building” he says laughing, “it’s not gonna come alive and start chasing u mate if that’s what u were hoping for should we go to the beach instead that will probably be a more interesting for ya “ I say to him smiling while messing up his hair. “Yh let’s do that im dying out here in this heat”

Me and Luca go back to the apartment to get our swimming gear on and we head to Bondi Beach.

Bondi beach is probably one of the most famous beaches in the world so it is absolutely packed with people, “fuck me it’s rammed” Luca says as we walk on to the beach “let’s walk down for a bit and find a place with less people “ I say,

Luca removes his shirt so now he is just in his trunks, I do the same as it’s very hot,

As we walk further down the beach me and Luca get a couple smiles from a few ladies sunbathing who are checking out Are bodies, as we’ve been in hot countries for over a month we’ve been able to get some pretty nice tans. With Luca being 6ft 2 and quite muscular a good tan makes him look very attractive to the ladies. We carry on walking which feels like half an hour in this heat Untill we find a spot which is a lot less crowded, me and Luca lay our towels and throw our bags on the floor then sprint in to the ocean, running in to the cool water feels so great as we’ve been non stop sweating all day. We splash around for a bit and begin to swim further out where we have our own little bit to our Selves , Luca splashes me with water, “I think Sophia is gonna come round later to watch a movie mate is that cool?” He asks, “Yh obviously that’s cool I guess I can third wheel again,” I reply back to him, “don’t worry we’re not gonna be making out the whole time” he says to me “it’s fine I just need to meet another girl soon , I haven’t had sex since Thailand” I say to Luca , “Yh sex with Sophia is pretty great but hey maybe u can join in one time” he says winking at me , “I’m good for now she’s ur girl “ I say back to him laughing, “anyway if I had sex with her she would probably lose all feelings for u since u have such a tiny cock compared to me” I say to Luca jokingly, “mate mines way bigger” he says back splashing me in the face with water , the water gets in my mouth making me cough , “u little shit “ I say as I swim and dunk him under the water . Luca swims back up and forces my head down under the water Luca is stronger than me so I can’t get up so I pull his trunks down under the water which makes him release me, “u pulled my trunks down u fucker” he says to me laughing “that’s what u get mate” I say , Luca comes over to me still with his dick out, “this what u wanted to see was it” he says grabbing on to me trying to pull me under the water, my only option is to grab on to his balls to make him stop , Luca releases me “ahhh owww” he says as I squeeze his soft dick “mate what are u doing” he says “calming u down mate” I say Luca moves slower in the water as I hold on to it, I can feel it slowly growing in my hand , “someone’s liking this” I say looking at him , I begin to jerk him off as his dick gets bigger and bigger under the ocean, “ugh “ he lets out a grunt, Luca stays looking at me as I slowly jerk his dick off in the ocean Luca then puts his legs over my legs In the ocean so their intertwined and holds on to me for support “keep going” he says as he looks in to my eyes so I carry on jerking his dick it is now at full capacity his dick is so big I use my other hand aswell to wank him off , I grab his balls which makes him moan and I use the other hand to jerk him off, “ughhh ugh” he says , “faster mate” he says so I pick up the pace and I take my hand and rub underneath his balls and Near his bum making “ughhh “ he says makikg him moan even louder , “I’m gonna cum” he says , so I wank him off faster, Luca then grabs my head and pulls me in and starts to make out with me , our lips meet and he starts to heavily kiss me , Luca then opens his mouth on my mouth “ugh I’m Cumming” he says as he drops his head on to my shoulder, I feel his dick pulsate as the cum squirts in to the ocean , Luca leans his head back from my shoulder “mate that felt so good” he says to me smiling , I look at Luca and laugh “ur a horny boy mate” I say back to him , Luca laughs and pulls his trunks up , me and Luca swim back to shore and as we’re getting our stuff I laugh “mate ur boner is still rock hard “ I say as I look at his tent in his trunks , “shit” he says , Luca grabs his towel and holds it over his crotch as we walk back down the beach so people don’t notice it.

WHen me and Luca arrive back to our apartment we get changed and have a meal together, Luca has made us some spaghetti bolognaise, “I’m knackered after today” I say to him “me too but Sophia is still coming over later so do u mind if we watch all watch a film together , “oh Yh forgot she was comming Yh that’s fine” I say.

A few hours later at about 10pm Sophia comes over, the 3 of us go on the sofa and put on the wolf of Wall Street. Luca and Sophia are snuggled up on the sofa on one side and I am on the opposite end of the sofa by my self, a few times through out the film I hear kissing and I look over and Luca is making out with Sophia not paying much attention to the movie, “do u have a blanket” Sophia asks, “it’s boiling why do u want a blanket” I ask , Sophia giggles “I’m cold I want a blanket” she says , “theirs one hanging from that chair” I say , so Sophia grabs a blanket and lays it on top of her and Luca , instantly both of theirs hands go under the blanket which makes Sophia giggle, I pretend to not to notice and Luca and Sophia start to make out again, Luca only stops making out with Sophia when Margot Robbie comes on the screen , Luca looks at me and smile’s every time Margot Robbie appears as we’ve spoken abt it before how fit she is and how she is our celebrity crush.

AS the film goes on Sophia and Luca start to get more restless and under the blanket their hands starts to fidget a lot more. I look from the corner of my eye and I notice Sophia placing her hands above his crotch, I then hear the sound of a zipper undoing and a little giggle from Luca. I see Sophia look over to see if I can see but I pretend to be heavily engrossed in to the film. Should I leave the room ? I think to my self, I’ll leave when the movie over so it’s not wierd and I have a proper excuse to leave. Luca pulls Sophia closer to him and starts to make out with again, Luca then ever so slightly puts his hand under the blanket and it sounds like he is undoing his belt, they both look over to me but I act like I haven’t noticed and just go on my phone. I hear some more rustling and giggling and I look over to see Sophia’s hand going up and down under the blanket, Luca makes a light groan and then turns the volume off the tv up which makes Sophia giggle, I look over to Luca and as I look Luca looks at me in the eye realising I know what’s going on . He winks at me then makes a gesture to me to move more closer to Sophia, I’m unsure what he meant so I stay where I am , he then kisses Sophia and start’s whispering with her, Sophia looks at me and smiles then she turns back and starts whispering with Luca again, I cant quite make out what their saying. Out of no where Sophia turns to me and says “move over finn” so I get up and sit next to them “why do u want me to move over” I ask then out of no where Sophia turns around and she plants a kiss on my cheek, my eyes widen and I look over to Luca and he is smiling at me and nods at me . Sophia grabs my bulge from outside my jeans , and she starts unzipping my jeans , I lift up my bum and she pulls my jeans down so they are by my ankles she then peels back my boxers waistband and gets my very soft dick out “don’t worry it grows” I say to her which makes Luca laugh. She then takes her mouth and begins to suck my soft cock “ughhh” I say as she goes to town on it making it grow , as she is sucking my dick I look at Luca and removes his shirt showing his 6 pack so I do the same which makes him smile, my dick is now hard as a rock and I hear Sophia choke on my dick, Luca stands up and throws the blanket off him revealing his rock hard member, he climbs out of his jeans and boxers and starts to feel Sophia’s bum slowly removing her skirt as she sucks my dick, she gets off my dick and starts to make out with Luca , he removes her top and bra then lays as over my legs so my dick is right next to her head , he takes off her underwear and starts to finger her , “suck his dick” Luca says so she turns around and starts sucking me off again , I then feel a soft bite on my dick and I look up and realise Luca has started to feed his dick in to her vagina in the doggy position ,

Sophia moans on my dick and Luca thrusts in to her, Luca’s powerful body crashes in to her thrust by thrust making her squeal, his abs tense with each pump , he grabs her hair and pulls it back as he goes in and out of her vagina, “sit on his dick” Luca orders her , so Sophia gets up and climbs on top of me we begin to make out and then she guides my dick in to her vagina, I hold on to her bum for support as she bounces up and down on my dick , “uggggh “ I let out a moan as it feels so good , Luca then goes behind and grabs my balls making me moan again as he squeezes them , he then climbs up to Sophia and forces her head on to his dick , making her choak on it as she rides my dick “I’m cumming “ Luca says as the cum squirts out of his dick, “ugh “ he moans as the cum flies on to her face and then he aims his dick to me makikg it squirt out landing on my chest, Luca laughs and I look down and I see his cum dribbling down my chest, Luca catches his breathe, “I’m gonna cum “ I say the cum pulsates out my dick squirting in to her vagina making it full , it fills it up and we both moan in orgasm . “Oh my god” I say as I’ve been holding that in for a while.

The 3 of us catch our breathe but as me and Luca lay on the sofa next to each other naked Sophia climbs off and grabs her things putting on her underwear very fast “shit it’s 11pm” she says “I’ve gotta go and feed my dog” she says as she quickly puts on all her clothes. Me and Luca laugh “I’ll see u guys soon “ she says as she makes a quick escape through the front door. Me and turn to each other and laugh “thanks for that I needed that “ I say to Luca still sitting tbeir both naked and hard, “no problem mate , you got any left in u” he says to me “what do u mean “ I reply, Luca smiles then he looks at me then at my dick , he slowly moves his head down and wraps his mouth around my dick “ughhhhh” I say as he starts to suck it, I put my hand in his head and grab his hair pushing his face down further on my dick Untill he takes my full member in his mouth making him choke, he gets my dick fully hard again and he release it , he stands up on the sofa and then grabs my head and plants it in to my dick so he is standing above my body and his feet are on either side of my body , he grabs my head and forces it on his dick and then keeps dragging my head down making me fully engulf his member , he drags my head off it and down again face fucking me Untill I choke, Luca laughs and then releases his dick from my mouth, he l takes my hands and lifts me up with force , Luca then suprises me by flipping me over with his muscular body, I am now naked laying face down on the sofa he climbs on top of me and I feel his dick resting on my bum as he starts to kiss my neck , he grabs my bum with his hand and squeezes it , he then sits on my putting his body weight on my legs he guides his dick so it is resting on my bum crack and then he begins to thrust his dick over my bum so his dick glides over my bum but never enters. He slowly goes back and forth humping me from behind with his dick bit never tries to put it in my bum he just glides it across and then glides it again , I can feel his dick on my bum when he begins to place the Tip in to my bum very slowly , “argh “ i moan out and Luca slowly puts the tip in then quickly takes it out , “roll over” he says so I turn over and Luca is still on top of me and he starts to wank him self off , he puts both of our dicks together “let’s cum at the same time “ he says so he begins to jerk both of our dicks off laying on top of each other at the same time “I’m close “ he says “me too” i reply, Luca moans “ugh finn I’m cumming” he says as the cum squirts from his dick landing all over my chest , I dont say anything as I feel the cum leave my dick aswell, landing all over my chest, the cum dribbles down my chest, so Luca plants his head at the top of my abs and starts to lick all the way up my abs and chest licking mine and his cum as he goes up to the top where he kisses me with his mouth covered in cum , both of our cum is mixed in to each others mouths, he then falls on to me out of breathe “that was a wild one” he says as he lays his head on my chest “certianly was” I say as I hold on to Lucas’s body, Luca runs his hands across my abs slowly stroking my chest as we both fall aslseep in each others arms on the sofa.

I read your entire thread last night and couldn't wait for the next installment, which came (in every sense of the word!!!) very quickly. This last installment felt like it was written in a stream of consciousness, urgent, filled with grammatical and spelling errors lol, but filled with passion. Honestly, I find it difficult to believe this is more than a beautiful fantasy, given the steady progression of the sex, but I frankly don't care either way. If it actually happened, you're the luckiest guy alive! If not, I still want more :)

While reading those 24 parts I had only one question, how did you guys were still fit with 6 pack after getting drunk almost every night that month or months whiteout any training or going to the gym? (I assumed that because you didn't mention it at all)