jamesjase44

Sexy Member
Media
While reading those 24 parts I had only one question, how did you guys were still fit with 6 pack after getting drunk almost every night that month or months whiteout any training or going to the gym? (I assumed that because you didn't mention it at all)
I mean you typically leave for a backpacking trip in decent shape. Culturally, most of us are pretty fit. We are sweating all the time, always walking and moving, carrying a big bag (in my case two ) exercising in hostels when we can, eating healthier natural foods. I usually pick a hostel with a gym or that have a gym nearby, dont always have time to use them. But I somehow always come back from backpacking skinnier and more fit

Reactions: pricklypear21

alfonsoherrera

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Part 23 and 24 (thought i would do a long one rather than two short ones)

It has been about a week since me and Luca’s hike and we have both been exploring Sydney together pretty much every single day, we have made quite a few friends here with other fellow brits and a few from other countries such as Sweden and The Netherlands. Luca has gone out on a couple more dates with Sophia since their last hook up, Luca seems to be falling for this girl yet again like he always does when ever he meets a new girl, to be fair Sophia is a very nice girl , she is quite good looking and she is quite funny which makes her a good match for Luca and plus shes Australian which makes her a lot fitter.

Me and Luca have decided to check out the Sydney opera house in the day today as we’ve been in Sydney for a week and still haven’t seen it yet. As we are walking around Sydney it’s absolutely baking it was its 32 degrees but it feels more like 40.

“is that it” Luca says clearly not impressed by the Sydney opera house, “I don’t know what else u expected Luca it’s just a building mate” I say back to him laughing, “well people go on about how amazing it is, I thought it would be a little more interesting than just a white funny looking building” he says laughing, “it’s not gonna come alive and start chasing u mate if that’s what u were hoping for should we go to the beach instead that will probably be a more interesting for ya “ I say to him smiling while messing up his hair. “Yh let’s do that im dying out here in this heat”

Me and Luca go back to the apartment to get our swimming gear on and we head to Bondi Beach.

Bondi beach is probably one of the most famous beaches in the world so it is absolutely packed with people, “fuck me it’s rammed” Luca says as we walk on to the beach “let’s walk down for a bit and find a place with less people “ I say,

Luca removes his shirt so now he is just in his trunks, I do the same as it’s very hot,

As we walk further down the beach me and Luca get a couple smiles from a few ladies sunbathing who are checking out Are bodies, as we’ve been in hot countries for over a month we’ve been able to get some pretty nice tans. With Luca being 6ft 2 and quite muscular a good tan makes him look very attractive to the ladies. We carry on walking which feels like half an hour in this heat Untill we find a spot which is a lot less crowded, me and Luca lay our towels and throw our bags on the floor then sprint in to the ocean, running in to the cool water feels so great as we’ve been non stop sweating all day. We splash around for a bit and begin to swim further out where we have our own little bit to our Selves , Luca splashes me with water, “I think Sophia is gonna come round later to watch a movie mate is that cool?” He asks, “Yh obviously that’s cool I guess I can third wheel again,” I reply back to him, “don’t worry we’re not gonna be making out the whole time” he says to me “it’s fine I just need to meet another girl soon , I haven’t had sex since Thailand” I say to Luca , “Yh sex with Sophia is pretty great but hey maybe u can join in one time” he says winking at me , “I’m good for now she’s ur girl “ I say back to him laughing, “anyway if I had sex with her she would probably lose all feelings for u since u have such a tiny cock compared to me” I say to Luca jokingly, “mate mines way bigger” he says back splashing me in the face with water , the water gets in my mouth making me cough , “u little shit “ I say as I swim and dunk him under the water . Luca swims back up and forces my head down under the water Luca is stronger than me so I can’t get up so I pull his trunks down under the water which makes him release me, “u pulled my trunks down u fucker” he says to me laughing “that’s what u get mate” I say , Luca comes over to me still with his dick out, “this what u wanted to see was it” he says grabbing on to me trying to pull me under the water, my only option is to grab on to his balls to make him stop , Luca releases me “ahhh owww” he says as I squeeze his soft dick “mate what are u doing” he says “calming u down mate” I say Luca moves slower in the water as I hold on to it, I can feel it slowly growing in my hand , “someone’s liking this” I say looking at him , I begin to jerk him off as his dick gets bigger and bigger under the ocean, “ugh “ he lets out a grunt, Luca stays looking at me as I slowly jerk his dick off in the ocean Luca then puts his legs over my legs In the ocean so their intertwined and holds on to me for support “keep going” he says as he looks in to my eyes so I carry on jerking his dick it is now at full capacity his dick is so big I use my other hand aswell to wank him off , I grab his balls which makes him moan and I use the other hand to jerk him off, “ughhh ugh” he says , “faster mate” he says so I pick up the pace and I take my hand and rub underneath his balls and Near his bum making “ughhh “ he says makikg him moan even louder , “I’m gonna cum” he says , so I wank him off faster, Luca then grabs my head and pulls me in and starts to make out with me , our lips meet and he starts to heavily kiss me , Luca then opens his mouth on my mouth “ugh I’m Cumming” he says as he drops his head on to my shoulder, I feel his dick pulsate as the cum squirts in to the ocean , Luca leans his head back from my shoulder “mate that felt so good” he says to me smiling , I look at Luca and laugh “ur a horny boy mate” I say back to him , Luca laughs and pulls his trunks up , me and Luca swim back to shore and as we’re getting our stuff I laugh “mate ur boner is still rock hard “ I say as I look at his tent in his trunks , “shit” he says , Luca grabs his towel and holds it over his crotch as we walk back down the beach so people don’t notice it.

WHen me and Luca arrive back to our apartment we get changed and have a meal together, Luca has made us some spaghetti bolognaise, “I’m knackered after today” I say to him “me too but Sophia is still coming over later so do u mind if we watch all watch a film together , “oh Yh forgot she was comming Yh that’s fine” I say.

A few hours later at about 10pm Sophia comes over, the 3 of us go on the sofa and put on the wolf of Wall Street. Luca and Sophia are snuggled up on the sofa on one side and I am on the opposite end of the sofa by my self, a few times through out the film I hear kissing and I look over and Luca is making out with Sophia not paying much attention to the movie, “do u have a blanket” Sophia asks, “it’s boiling why do u want a blanket” I ask , Sophia giggles “I’m cold I want a blanket” she says , “theirs one hanging from that chair” I say , so Sophia grabs a blanket and lays it on top of her and Luca , instantly both of theirs hands go under the blanket which makes Sophia giggle, I pretend to not to notice and Luca and Sophia start to make out again, Luca only stops making out with Sophia when Margot Robbie comes on the screen , Luca looks at me and smile’s every time Margot Robbie appears as we’ve spoken abt it before how fit she is and how she is our celebrity crush.

AS the film goes on Sophia and Luca start to get more restless and under the blanket their hands starts to fidget a lot more. I look from the corner of my eye and I notice Sophia placing her hands above his crotch, I then hear the sound of a zipper undoing and a little giggle from Luca. I see Sophia look over to see if I can see but I pretend to be heavily engrossed in to the film. Should I leave the room ? I think to my self, I’ll leave when the movie over so it’s not wierd and I have a proper excuse to leave. Luca pulls Sophia closer to him and starts to make out with again, Luca then ever so slightly puts his hand under the blanket and it sounds like he is undoing his belt, they both look over to me but I act like I haven’t noticed and just go on my phone. I hear some more rustling and giggling and I look over to see Sophia’s hand going up and down under the blanket, Luca makes a light groan and then turns the volume off the tv up which makes Sophia giggle, I look over to Luca and as I look Luca looks at me in the eye realising I know what’s going on . He winks at me then makes a gesture to me to move more closer to Sophia, I’m unsure what he meant so I stay where I am , he then kisses Sophia and start’s whispering with her, Sophia looks at me and smiles then she turns back and starts whispering with Luca again, I cant quite make out what their saying. Out of no where Sophia turns to me and says “move over finn” so I get up and sit next to them “why do u want me to move over” I ask then out of no where Sophia turns around and she plants a kiss on my cheek, my eyes widen and I look over to Luca and he is smiling at me and nods at me . Sophia grabs my bulge from outside my jeans , and she starts unzipping my jeans , I lift up my bum and she pulls my jeans down so they are by my ankles she then peels back my boxers waistband and gets my very soft dick out “don’t worry it grows” I say to her which makes Luca laugh. She then takes her mouth and begins to suck my soft cock “ughhh” I say as she goes to town on it making it grow , as she is sucking my dick I look at Luca and removes his shirt showing his 6 pack so I do the same which makes him smile, my dick is now hard as a rock and I hear Sophia choke on my dick, Luca stands up and throws the blanket off him revealing his rock hard member, he climbs out of his jeans and boxers and starts to feel Sophia’s bum slowly removing her skirt as she sucks my dick, she gets off my dick and starts to make out with Luca , he removes her top and bra then lays as over my legs so my dick is right next to her head , he takes off her underwear and starts to finger her , “suck his dick” Luca says so she turns around and starts sucking me off again , I then feel a soft bite on my dick and I look up and realise Luca has started to feed his dick in to her vagina in the doggy position ,

Sophia moans on my dick and Luca thrusts in to her, Luca’s powerful body crashes in to her thrust by thrust making her squeal, his abs tense with each pump , he grabs her hair and pulls it back as he goes in and out of her vagina, “sit on his dick” Luca orders her , so Sophia gets up and climbs on top of me we begin to make out and then she guides my dick in to her vagina, I hold on to her bum for support as she bounces up and down on my dick , “uggggh “ I let out a moan as it feels so good , Luca then goes behind and grabs my balls making me moan again as he squeezes them , he then climbs up to Sophia and forces her head on to his dick , making her choak on it as she rides my dick “I’m cumming “ Luca says as the cum squirts out of his dick, “ugh “ he moans as the cum flies on to her face and then he aims his dick to me makikg it squirt out landing on my chest, Luca laughs and I look down and I see his cum dribbling down my chest, Luca catches his breathe, “I’m gonna cum “ I say the cum pulsates out my dick squirting in to her vagina making it full , it fills it up and we both moan in orgasm . “Oh my god” I say as I’ve been holding that in for a while.

The 3 of us catch our breathe but as me and Luca lay on the sofa next to each other naked Sophia climbs off and grabs her things putting on her underwear very fast “shit it’s 11pm” she says “I’ve gotta go and feed my dog” she says as she quickly puts on all her clothes. Me and Luca laugh “I’ll see u guys soon “ she says as she makes a quick escape through the front door. Me and turn to each other and laugh “thanks for that I needed that “ I say to Luca still sitting tbeir both naked and hard, “no problem mate , you got any left in u” he says to me “what do u mean “ I reply, Luca smiles then he looks at me then at my dick , he slowly moves his head down and wraps his mouth around my dick “ughhhhh” I say as he starts to suck it, I put my hand in his head and grab his hair pushing his face down further on my dick Untill he takes my full member in his mouth making him choke, he gets my dick fully hard again and he release it , he stands up on the sofa and then grabs my head and plants it in to my dick so he is standing above my body and his feet are on either side of my body , he grabs my head and forces it on his dick and then keeps dragging my head down making me fully engulf his member , he drags my head off it and down again face fucking me Untill I choke, Luca laughs and then releases his dick from my mouth, he l takes my hands and lifts me up with force , Luca then suprises me by flipping me over with his muscular body, I am now naked laying face down on the sofa he climbs on top of me and I feel his dick resting on my bum as he starts to kiss my neck , he grabs my bum with his hand and squeezes it , he then sits on my putting his body weight on my legs he guides his dick so it is resting on my bum crack and then he begins to thrust his dick over my bum so his dick glides over my bum but never enters. He slowly goes back and forth humping me from behind with his dick bit never tries to put it in my bum he just glides it across and then glides it again , I can feel his dick on my bum when he begins to place the Tip in to my bum very slowly , “argh “ i moan out and Luca slowly puts the tip in then quickly takes it out , “roll over” he says so I turn over and Luca is still on top of me and he starts to wank him self off , he puts both of our dicks together “let’s cum at the same time “ he says so he begins to jerk both of our dicks off laying on top of each other at the same time “I’m close “ he says “me too” i reply, Luca moans “ugh finn I’m cumming” he says as the cum squirts from his dick landing all over my chest , I dont say anything as I feel the cum leave my dick aswell, landing all over my chest, the cum dribbles down my chest, so Luca plants his head at the top of my abs and starts to lick all the way up my abs and chest licking mine and his cum as he goes up to the top where he kisses me with his mouth covered in cum , both of our cum is mixed in to each others mouths, he then falls on to me out of breathe “that was a wild one” he says as he lays his head on my chest “certianly was” I say as I hold on to Lucas’s body, Luca runs his hands across my abs slowly stroking my chest as we both fall aslseep in each others arms on the sofa.
SILENCE! MY NOVEL HAS BEGUN

FrostbiteZeke

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Part 23 and 24 (thought i would do a long one rather than two short ones)

It has been about a week since me and Luca’s hike and we have both been exploring Sydney together pretty much every single day, we have made quite a few friends here with other fellow brits and a few from other countries such as Sweden and The Netherlands. Luca has gone out on a couple more dates with Sophia since their last hook up, Luca seems to be falling for this girl yet again like he always does when ever he meets a new girl, to be fair Sophia is a very nice girl , she is quite good looking and she is quite funny which makes her a good match for Luca and plus shes Australian which makes her a lot fitter.

Me and Luca have decided to check out the Sydney opera house in the day today as we’ve been in Sydney for a week and still haven’t seen it yet. As we are walking around Sydney it’s absolutely baking it was its 32 degrees but it feels more like 40.

“is that it” Luca says clearly not impressed by the Sydney opera house, “I don’t know what else u expected Luca it’s just a building mate” I say back to him laughing, “well people go on about how amazing it is, I thought it would be a little more interesting than just a white funny looking building” he says laughing, “it’s not gonna come alive and start chasing u mate if that’s what u were hoping for should we go to the beach instead that will probably be a more interesting for ya “ I say to him smiling while messing up his hair. “Yh let’s do that im dying out here in this heat”

Me and Luca go back to the apartment to get our swimming gear on and we head to Bondi Beach.

Bondi beach is probably one of the most famous beaches in the world so it is absolutely packed with people, “fuck me it’s rammed” Luca says as we walk on to the beach “let’s walk down for a bit and find a place with less people “ I say,

Luca removes his shirt so now he is just in his trunks, I do the same as it’s very hot,

As we walk further down the beach me and Luca get a couple smiles from a few ladies sunbathing who are checking out Are bodies, as we’ve been in hot countries for over a month we’ve been able to get some pretty nice tans. With Luca being 6ft 2 and quite muscular a good tan makes him look very attractive to the ladies. We carry on walking which feels like half an hour in this heat Untill we find a spot which is a lot less crowded, me and Luca lay our towels and throw our bags on the floor then sprint in to the ocean, running in to the cool water feels so great as we’ve been non stop sweating all day. We splash around for a bit and begin to swim further out where we have our own little bit to our Selves , Luca splashes me with water, “I think Sophia is gonna come round later to watch a movie mate is that cool?” He asks, “Yh obviously that’s cool I guess I can third wheel again,” I reply back to him, “don’t worry we’re not gonna be making out the whole time” he says to me “it’s fine I just need to meet another girl soon , I haven’t had sex since Thailand” I say to Luca , “Yh sex with Sophia is pretty great but hey maybe u can join in one time” he says winking at me , “I’m good for now she’s ur girl “ I say back to him laughing, “anyway if I had sex with her she would probably lose all feelings for u since u have such a tiny cock compared to me” I say to Luca jokingly, “mate mines way bigger” he says back splashing me in the face with water , the water gets in my mouth making me cough , “u little shit “ I say as I swim and dunk him under the water . Luca swims back up and forces my head down under the water Luca is stronger than me so I can’t get up so I pull his trunks down under the water which makes him release me, “u pulled my trunks down u fucker” he says to me laughing “that’s what u get mate” I say , Luca comes over to me still with his dick out, “this what u wanted to see was it” he says grabbing on to me trying to pull me under the water, my only option is to grab on to his balls to make him stop , Luca releases me “ahhh owww” he says as I squeeze his soft dick “mate what are u doing” he says “calming u down mate” I say Luca moves slower in the water as I hold on to it, I can feel it slowly growing in my hand , “someone’s liking this” I say looking at him , I begin to jerk him off as his dick gets bigger and bigger under the ocean, “ugh “ he lets out a grunt, Luca stays looking at me as I slowly jerk his dick off in the ocean Luca then puts his legs over my legs In the ocean so their intertwined and holds on to me for support “keep going” he says as he looks in to my eyes so I carry on jerking his dick it is now at full capacity his dick is so big I use my other hand aswell to wank him off , I grab his balls which makes him moan and I use the other hand to jerk him off, “ughhh ugh” he says , “faster mate” he says so I pick up the pace and I take my hand and rub underneath his balls and Near his bum making “ughhh “ he says makikg him moan even louder , “I’m gonna cum” he says , so I wank him off faster, Luca then grabs my head and pulls me in and starts to make out with me , our lips meet and he starts to heavily kiss me , Luca then opens his mouth on my mouth “ugh I’m Cumming” he says as he drops his head on to my shoulder, I feel his dick pulsate as the cum squirts in to the ocean , Luca leans his head back from my shoulder “mate that felt so good” he says to me smiling , I look at Luca and laugh “ur a horny boy mate” I say back to him , Luca laughs and pulls his trunks up , me and Luca swim back to shore and as we’re getting our stuff I laugh “mate ur boner is still rock hard “ I say as I look at his tent in his trunks , “shit” he says , Luca grabs his towel and holds it over his crotch as we walk back down the beach so people don’t notice it.

WHen me and Luca arrive back to our apartment we get changed and have a meal together, Luca has made us some spaghetti bolognaise, “I’m knackered after today” I say to him “me too but Sophia is still coming over later so do u mind if we watch all watch a film together , “oh Yh forgot she was comming Yh that’s fine” I say.

A few hours later at about 10pm Sophia comes over, the 3 of us go on the sofa and put on the wolf of Wall Street. Luca and Sophia are snuggled up on the sofa on one side and I am on the opposite end of the sofa by my self, a few times through out the film I hear kissing and I look over and Luca is making out with Sophia not paying much attention to the movie, “do u have a blanket” Sophia asks, “it’s boiling why do u want a blanket” I ask , Sophia giggles “I’m cold I want a blanket” she says , “theirs one hanging from that chair” I say , so Sophia grabs a blanket and lays it on top of her and Luca , instantly both of theirs hands go under the blanket which makes Sophia giggle, I pretend to not to notice and Luca and Sophia start to make out again, Luca only stops making out with Sophia when Margot Robbie comes on the screen , Luca looks at me and smile’s every time Margot Robbie appears as we’ve spoken abt it before how fit she is and how she is our celebrity crush.

AS the film goes on Sophia and Luca start to get more restless and under the blanket their hands starts to fidget a lot more. I look from the corner of my eye and I notice Sophia placing her hands above his crotch, I then hear the sound of a zipper undoing and a little giggle from Luca. I see Sophia look over to see if I can see but I pretend to be heavily engrossed in to the film. Should I leave the room ? I think to my self, I’ll leave when the movie over so it’s not wierd and I have a proper excuse to leave. Luca pulls Sophia closer to him and starts to make out with again, Luca then ever so slightly puts his hand under the blanket and it sounds like he is undoing his belt, they both look over to me but I act like I haven’t noticed and just go on my phone. I hear some more rustling and giggling and I look over to see Sophia’s hand going up and down under the blanket, Luca makes a light groan and then turns the volume off the tv up which makes Sophia giggle, I look over to Luca and as I look Luca looks at me in the eye realising I know what’s going on . He winks at me then makes a gesture to me to move more closer to Sophia, I’m unsure what he meant so I stay where I am , he then kisses Sophia and start’s whispering with her, Sophia looks at me and smiles then she turns back and starts whispering with Luca again, I cant quite make out what their saying. Out of no where Sophia turns to me and says “move over finn” so I get up and sit next to them “why do u want me to move over” I ask then out of no where Sophia turns around and she plants a kiss on my cheek, my eyes widen and I look over to Luca and he is smiling at me and nods at me . Sophia grabs my bulge from outside my jeans , and she starts unzipping my jeans , I lift up my bum and she pulls my jeans down so they are by my ankles she then peels back my boxers waistband and gets my very soft dick out “don’t worry it grows” I say to her which makes Luca laugh. She then takes her mouth and begins to suck my soft cock “ughhh” I say as she goes to town on it making it grow , as she is sucking my dick I look at Luca and removes his shirt showing his 6 pack so I do the same which makes him smile, my dick is now hard as a rock and I hear Sophia choke on my dick, Luca stands up and throws the blanket off him revealing his rock hard member, he climbs out of his jeans and boxers and starts to feel Sophia’s bum slowly removing her skirt as she sucks my dick, she gets off my dick and starts to make out with Luca , he removes her top and bra then lays as over my legs so my dick is right next to her head , he takes off her underwear and starts to finger her , “suck his dick” Luca says so she turns around and starts sucking me off again , I then feel a soft bite on my dick and I look up and realise Luca has started to feed his dick in to her vagina in the doggy position ,

Sophia moans on my dick and Luca thrusts in to her, Luca’s powerful body crashes in to her thrust by thrust making her squeal, his abs tense with each pump , he grabs her hair and pulls it back as he goes in and out of her vagina, “sit on his dick” Luca orders her , so Sophia gets up and climbs on top of me we begin to make out and then she guides my dick in to her vagina, I hold on to her bum for support as she bounces up and down on my dick , “uggggh “ I let out a moan as it feels so good , Luca then goes behind and grabs my balls making me moan again as he squeezes them , he then climbs up to Sophia and forces her head on to his dick , making her choak on it as she rides my dick “I’m cumming “ Luca says as the cum squirts out of his dick, “ugh “ he moans as the cum flies on to her face and then he aims his dick to me makikg it squirt out landing on my chest, Luca laughs and I look down and I see his cum dribbling down my chest, Luca catches his breathe, “I’m gonna cum “ I say the cum pulsates out my dick squirting in to her vagina making it full , it fills it up and we both moan in orgasm . “Oh my god” I say as I’ve been holding that in for a while.

The 3 of us catch our breathe but as me and Luca lay on the sofa next to each other naked Sophia climbs off and grabs her things putting on her underwear very fast “shit it’s 11pm” she says “I’ve gotta go and feed my dog” she says as she quickly puts on all her clothes. Me and Luca laugh “I’ll see u guys soon “ she says as she makes a quick escape through the front door. Me and turn to each other and laugh “thanks for that I needed that “ I say to Luca still sitting tbeir both naked and hard, “no problem mate , you got any left in u” he says to me “what do u mean “ I reply, Luca smiles then he looks at me then at my dick , he slowly moves his head down and wraps his mouth around my dick “ughhhhh” I say as he starts to suck it, I put my hand in his head and grab his hair pushing his face down further on my dick Untill he takes my full member in his mouth making him choke, he gets my dick fully hard again and he release it , he stands up on the sofa and then grabs my head and plants it in to my dick so he is standing above my body and his feet are on either side of my body , he grabs my head and forces it on his dick and then keeps dragging my head down making me fully engulf his member , he drags my head off it and down again face fucking me Untill I choke, Luca laughs and then releases his dick from my mouth, he l takes my hands and lifts me up with force , Luca then suprises me by flipping me over with his muscular body, I am now naked laying face down on the sofa he climbs on top of me and I feel his dick resting on my bum as he starts to kiss my neck , he grabs my bum with his hand and squeezes it , he then sits on my putting his body weight on my legs he guides his dick so it is resting on my bum crack and then he begins to thrust his dick over my bum so his dick glides over my bum but never enters. He slowly goes back and forth humping me from behind with his dick bit never tries to put it in my bum he just glides it across and then glides it again , I can feel his dick on my bum when he begins to place the Tip in to my bum very slowly , “argh “ i moan out and Luca slowly puts the tip in then quickly takes it out , “roll over” he says so I turn over and Luca is still on top of me and he starts to wank him self off , he puts both of our dicks together “let’s cum at the same time “ he says so he begins to jerk both of our dicks off laying on top of each other at the same time “I’m close “ he says “me too” i reply, Luca moans “ugh finn I’m cumming” he says as the cum squirts from his dick landing all over my chest , I dont say anything as I feel the cum leave my dick aswell, landing all over my chest, the cum dribbles down my chest, so Luca plants his head at the top of my abs and starts to lick all the way up my abs and chest licking mine and his cum as he goes up to the top where he kisses me with his mouth covered in cum , both of our cum is mixed in to each others mouths, he then falls on to me out of breathe “that was a wild one” he says as he lays his head on my chest “certianly was” I say as I hold on to Lucas’s body, Luca runs his hands across my abs slowly stroking my chest as we both fall aslseep in each others arms on the sofa.
Double Barrel Fun 1
Hot. This is how I imagined the cum scene lol

finn42502

Legendary Member
Media
I mean you typically leave for a backpacking trip in decent shape. Culturally, most of us are pretty fit. We are sweating all the time, always walking and moving, carrying a big bag (in my case two ) exercising in hostels when we can, eating healthier natural foods. I usually pick a hostel with a gym or that have a gym nearby, dont always have time to use them. But I somehow always come back from backpacking skinnier and more fit
Yes very true a lot of work outs in the rooms and quite a few hostels has gyms but u do a lot of excercising while ur travellimg anyway e.g hikes, walks , swimming

hellome7890

Experimental Member
Media
Part 21

The flight to Australia from Thai land was around 7 hours so me and Luca paid extra so we could have seats next to each other.

Luca watched around 3 movies but I just decided to sleep the entire time until we arrived in Sydney, as we got off the plane we were instantly smacked with the heat, it said it was 31 degrees but it felt about 40, the first thing Luca did when we got out of the airport was take his top off and then go and buy a pack of cigs, “ 30 fucking dollars for this pack fucking hell , guess I have to kiss bye bye to £3 packs “ Luca says as he puts a cig in his mouth and lights it up.

We wait for about 30 minutes til we found an available taxi which took us to our Airbnb, we were staying in one Airbnb for a week as we couldn’t afford to rent it for much longer as it was so expensive but it was a very nice and modern apartment in the heart of Sydney so we thought we’d treat ourselves for a week Untill we go back to staying in hostels. Once we arrived and got the keys from the lockbox we entered the apartment “fucking hell” we both said at the same time, the apartment was so nice and modern, it had shiny marble floors, with an island in the kitchen and a very spacious balcony with really cool views of the city it was an absolute score of an apartment “this is so sick” Luca says as he opens the door to the balcony , I go to check the fridge and theirs a whole case of coronas left in their probably from the last people who stayed here “score, free box of corona’s” I say as a I grab two from the fridge and pass one to Luca , “what do u wanna do today?” I ask him , “let’s check out the Sydney night life I reckon maybe we could score 2 Ozzie women for the night “ Luca says winking at me then taking a big sip of his beer “Yh I’m down for that I always thought the Ozzie women were the fittest “ I say as we head back inside as it’s already about 9pm we start to get changed and head out for our first night in Sydney.

Sydney is such a beautiful city and as we walk down the streets we admire how nice it is, I look online at recommendations for bars that have a lot of young people in and we stumble across one names The Beach Road Hotel , we decide to check it out and it’s absolutely bustling with young people, you can barely hear u self speak it’s so busy , it’s more of a bar/club atmosphere with a dance floor in the middle, the bar is absolutely rammed “u go on this side and I’ll the other side and who ever gets served first should buy the first round will probably be quicker that way “ Luca says to me as he squeezes past a few people to get to the bar. After about 20 minutes of waiting I finally get served “can I get 2 double vodka coke’s please” I say to the barman , “I really like ur accent r u British” says a girl next to me who heard me order , “Yh I’m from london” I say to her , she’s a quite attractive blonde tanned Ozzie , “that’s so cool I’ve always wanted to go to London who r u here with” she asks , “just here with a mate” I say as I point over to Luca who’s standing on the other side of the bar , Luca gives us a wave , “that’s your mate your here with?” She asks smiling , “sure is” I say in a fake Australian accent which makes her laugh , “he is stunning is he from london aswel “

“Yep” I say “can u introduce me to him please “ she asks as she smirks.

I grab the drinks from the bartender and I wave Luca over “this is uhh sorry what was ur name again?” I ask her , “Sophia” she says, “Luca this is Sophia and Sophia this is Luca “ I say introducing them, “so what’s a pretty girl like u doing by ur self here” Luca asks her smirking, Sophia smiles , “well I just finished work and my mate is supposed to be meeting me here but she’s stuck in traffic” she says as she takes a sip of her drink , “I really like ur accents what are ur snapchats we should hang out more while u guys are in Sydney”

“For sure” I say as me and Luca pass her our phones.

“Hey Sophia” a girl says behind her “oh my god hi” she says as she hugs this other girl “guys this is my friend amelia and amelia this is Luca and Finn their from london” Amelia was average looking with brunette hair but Sophia was by far the way better looker in the group.

We continued to buy more drinks from the bar getting drunker and drunker, Amelia was quite a nice person to talk to she was very relatable and Acc quite funny she may not be the best looker but her personality definitely made up for it. I look to my left and Luca and Sophia were deep in conversation Sophia had one of her hands on Luca’s legs she couldn’t stop looking in to his eyes, then Luca stood up and took Amelia’s hand and they went and danced on the dance floor together.

“Do you wanna get another drink I know the owner so I can get us free drinks” amelia said to me “Yh definitely “ I replied.

Me and amelia stayed together and continued to make jokes and talk to each other as the night went on then out of no where amelia stops talking to me and just looks in to my eyes and kisses me, at this point I don’t really care what she looks like but if Luca is off with another girl I guess I’ll just kiss this girl , she was quite a good kisser but she was quite a small girl so I had to lean down to kiss her, after our kiss we returned to our chit chat we was having before. I tried to look for Luca but could no longer see him on the dance Floor maybe he went to the smoking area I thought as he would have told me if he was leaving. After a few more drinks I start desperately needing a wee so I head to the toilet to piss . As I’m pissing I start to hear rustling and giggles commjmg from one of the cubicles but i ignore it then again I hear a laugh which sounds like Luca’s “Luca ?” I say but theirs no response then I hear it again . So I go to the cubicle next door and stand on the toilet and peer over, then I saw Sophia on her knees of the toilet and Luca standing above her with his cock in her mouth , Luca’s jeans were by his ankles and his boxers were stretched by his knees and he was holding his t shirt up revealing his six pack as she sucked his dick , I didn’t say anything but Luca looked up to me saw me then started to laugh , he put his finger at his mouth signalling me not to say anything, “ugh “ he said as she sucked his cock , Luca looked up to me again giggling and shoved her face down in to his dick which made him giggle, Luca mouthed the words to “I’ll be 5 minutes mate” he said as he looked back down to his dick.

I walked out the bathroom hysterically laughing finding it quite funny how Luca could get any girl to do that where ever he went . I saw Amelia again and I said “think Luca and Sophia are a little busy in there” , she looked at me and started to laugh knowing exactly what her mate was doing in there with Luca.

5 minutes later Luca walked out of the bathroom buckling his belt back up, “you alright guys “ he said to us smiling “not as alright as you mate” I say back to him putting a hand on his shoulder and smirking “I have to go guys I have work at 9am but it was lovely to meet u and I have ur snaps so we will meet up soon” Sophia says “bye guys “ Amelia adds as she leaves with Sophia .

“Fucking hell mate can u go anywhere with out getting ur dick wet” I say to Luca laughing. “Sorry bro im just a horny guy” he says back to me giggling, “Should we call it a night?” He asks.

Me and Luca finish our drinks and head out the door, we are only a 20 minute walk away back to our Airbnb which was good.

As we walk down to the hall to our

apartment I ask Luca “so how was she” ,

“Yh it was a decent bit of head but I didn’t cum cos I didn’t wanna have cum in my pants walking around Sydney” he said back to me laughing, I unlock the door to our apartment and head in , I lean on the side of the kitchen island and Luca grabs us a couple coronas from the fridge “I don’t know how u always get so lucky” I say to him opening my beer “trade secrets mate can’t disclose that info I’m afraid” he says sarcastically, “ur too good looking u need to be taken down a peg I reckon “

Luca laughs “ur just as good looking as me mate “ he says putting a hand on my shoulder “sure mate” I say to him sarcastically, “if you wernt attractive woukd I do this” Luca says as he rests his beer on the table, Luca then using his muscular arms picks me up and sits me on the kitchen island “what are u doing “ I ask but he doesn’t say anything, Luca then takes off his t shirt revealing his muscular body , he looks at me then kisses me he then kisses my neck and begins to start making out with my neck I lean my head back in pleasure, he puts his other hands up my top resting it on my abs , he removes my t shirt then smiles as he plants a kiss on my chest and then another one and another he pushes my body down so I’m laying flat on the island but my feet are still dangling off , Luca is quite tall so he leans over my body between my dangling legs and he kisses down my chest and abs Untill he reaches my jeans where he begins to unzip them and pull them off leavjng me my in boxers, he squeezes my thigh and then removes my boxers , he grabs my cock making it grow and before it can even get semi hard he puts his mouth on it sucking it up and down fitting it all in his mouth, I can feel it start to grow I lean my head back and take in the pleasure “ugh Luca” I say as I grip on to his blonde hair with my hands and pull his head down on to my cock as I hear him start to choke, Luca releases my cock from his mouth and unbuttons his jeans , I look up and see him tske his boxers off his dick is poking straight up at full capacity he then climbs on to the island and climbs on top of my body and kisses me, he then turns his body around and starts to suck my dick again , Luca is completely on top of me now and his dick is resting on my face so I take my hand and guide it in my mouth as I begin to suck it I feel him grunt on to my dick in pleasure it feels soo good I can already feel the cum comming out of me “I’m cumming Luca “ I say but he continues to suck even faster, the cum leaves my body and I shout “ugh Luca ugh Luca “ the pleasure takes over my body as Luca is still sucking. Out of breathe I climb off the island and now Luca is in the same position I was in the beginning with his feet dangling off the island I see cum dribling from his mouth and Luca shoved my head down on his dick but instead I go and suck hisballs which makes him gasp I suck his balls as tight as I can while jerking him off “I’m cumming” he says as cum sprays out of his dick hitting his chest and dribbling down on to my face , “fucking hell mate that was different Sophia certainly wasn’t that good” he says to me laughing , I wipe my mouth and we catch our breathe, Luca hops off the island still naked and he bends over and says jump on so I climb on to his back for a piggy back and he takes me to the bedroom where we both fall naked and crash on the bed together on top of each other, Luca plays with my hair Untill we both begin to fall alseep and with that , that was the first night of Sydney completed .
Okay I hate to be that guy especially because I’ve been enjoying these stories just as much as everyone else, but you said these are true from 27ish years ago…. Airbnb and Snapchat were not invented by then

j3r0m3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay I hate to be that guy especially because I’ve been enjoying these stories just as much as everyone else, but you said these are true from 27ish years ago…. Airbnb and Snapchat were not invented by then
He said it was four years ago

”This story is completely true but I’ve changed the names. About 4 years ago I went travelling with a mate when I was 20 and this is just a few stories from various scenarios we managed to get our selves in to whilst travelling.”

Paulosmith69

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where did that 27 years ago came from hahaha

alexsopim

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you got confused with the thread of the story "(True Story) Passing My Oral Exam"

• Haha
Reactions: pricklypear21