Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want a video/picture of the dick I was teased about. Not his bank details, social security number, address, face pic or his fully mapped genome. Just the dick. Relax luv.
Point made, and trust me, I never get my panties in a knot over anything. My humor is to exaggerate the words to make people laugh in making a point (I enjoyed your humorous comment, btw). My point remains despite the innocent motives that consent is important. Were it my private video placed on an LPSG forum without my knowledge or consent, I think I might have a perceptible increase in heart rate and something resembling anxiety.

Of course, I went to your profile curious to see your equipment, and while a bit entertained by your dick stats, I found it ironic that like all of us wanting to see cock, yours was poignantly missing in action. I guess it would seem fair to post yours while asking to see others. I share your curiosity for sure.

June in Tokyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can relate and I have friends that I do fantasize a lot about. Then came a time when everything fell into place and we had a month-long trip to Japan. We went to about 4 onsens and stayed at hotels with common baths. I grt to see all my friends naked almost everyday for a month.

I still fantasize and had that engraved in my brain until this time.

• Love
Reactions: kev2001 and Sobek

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can relate and I have friends that I do fantasize a lot about. Then came a time when everything fell into place and we had a month-long trip to Japan. We went to about 4 onsens and stayed at hotels with common baths. I grt to see all my friends naked almost everyday for a month.

The brain engraving must have hurt!

piscesminded

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tonight I went out to a bar and had a few drinks with my best friend. I’ve always secretly had a crush on him. He is well built and perfect in every way. FTER 4 shots and just as many drinks I had to take a piss so headed to the bathroom, he said he had to go also and joined me. My heart raced as we got to the bathroom together. There was only a trough urinal and it was fairly busy so we both walked up and stood shoulder to shoulder at the trough. As I began to empty my bladder I looked down to notice the massive cock hanging next to mine, I couldn't help but stare. It was huge and had an enormous mushroom head, and was thick. I can’t explain the heat that overcame my body as I watched my best friend pull back and forth his foreskin over his cock head while he pissed. He was so drunk he was swaying back and forth which game me the opportunity to get a good long look at his cock. I could clearly see his piss slit pushed open by his heavy stream of piss and his cock was so big he had unbuttoned his pants as well as unzipped them which gave me a clear view of his massive balls and thick dark bush of public hair. I pulled out my phone and got a great video of his massive cock and have jacked off to it so many times my own cock is raw. There is something so exciting and such a turn on to know I have a video of his big hairy wang in my phone. When I got home from the bar, still tipsy myself I shared this with my boyfriend including the video and we fucked while playing the clip on repeat. My boyfriend gets very verbal and loved talking about my best friends cock while I fucked him. This was the hottest night of my life and I had to share it.

So is he swaying back and forth, while also pulling his foreskin back and forth (all without pissing up the place) while you also got such a good look you could see his piss slit while also able to get your phone out and video it in a busy bathroom to where you had to be shoulder to shoulder?

By the sounds of your description every other man in there also saw this massive mushroom headed cock of man so drunk.

Waiting for part 2, but of a bystander in the bathroom:

Tonight I went out for a drink, then needed to pee. Once in the bathroom, there I saw two guys, one half drunk pissing up the wall while the other was recording his friend's dick pissing up the wall.

Or something Chatgpt like that.

Ray3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Point made, and trust me, I never get my panties in a knot over anything. My humor is to exaggerate the words to make people laugh in making a point (I enjoyed your humorous comment, btw). My point remains despite the innocent motives that consent is important. Were it my private video placed on an LPSG forum without my knowledge or consent, I think I might have a perceptible increase in heart rate and something resembling anxiety.

Of course, I went to your profile curious to see your equipment, and while a bit entertained by your dick stats, I found it ironic that like all of us wanting to see cock, yours was poignantly missing in action. I guess it would seem fair to post yours while asking to see others. I share your curiosity for sure.
Almost all of the content on this website is posted without the consent of individuals or the studios that produced the content. Your very presence here is a violation of your own moral standards.

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 21.10.53.png

hashtagpeen3456

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I have a friend who I saw naked a few times in college and I still think about it...often. The image of his big dick and ass are forever engraved in my brain too.

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Almost all of the content on this website is posted without the consent of individuals or the studios that produced the content. Your very presence here is a violation of your own moral standards.

View attachment 126443281
It's not the posting that was the issue for me it was more everyone's insistence that he post something he clearly wanted to remain private. Encouraging someone to do that could result in his loss of a friend. It's that part that's not cool. 99% of content here is from media already posted elsewhere on the net, and that which is not is media commonly shared. Certain studios go after the sea of sharing, others realize it's free publicity that likely results in more subscribers in the end. I think that's substantially different than private video never intended for publication. It's also the basis for a defamation suit against the poster and LPSG. I'm not on a moral high horse here, just commenting like you on what I see. While I thank you for your convenient insertion of the definition of "hypocrite", one of my past jobs was creating a spellcheck database for a new startup product, MacIntosh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray3

NinerOrBetter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oy. I get deeply annoyed when this fun, sexy site descends into ugly, (often pretentious), verbal squabbles like this one.
I think the point being made by members who (understandably) wanted to see a big dick. (Reminder; The whole site is focused on one thing - big dick.) is that their coamoring to see the video (which so offended the guy who is systematically reading every comment on this post as well as Lord knows how many other posts glorifying big dicks, BUT gets as narcy as Jan Brady.telling her peers, “You guys! We shouldn’t share the questions that are gonna be on the Final Exam! That’s cheating!” when cock lovers start demanding to see the brazenly advertised video that is the fucking centerpiece of the OP’s story.

Had the OP simply told his story - “friend, drunk, urinal, huge dick, stared and drooled. My bf and I still talk about it.” - sans video, no would have demanded to see it (whether that demand was to prove the story’s veracity or because… everyone loves looking at big dick.) AND the disingenuous schoolmarm Would have to simply enjoy the stories and videos and pics on the site without the added delight of feigning moral superiority. Everyone would have won! What did Ibsen say? You don’t introduce a gun in the first act and unless somebody’s gonna get shot by the end of the fifth act.

Reactions: Aphradight and Ray3

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oy. I get deeply annoyed when this fun, sexy site descends into ugly, (often pretentious), verbal squabbles like this one.
I think the point being made by members who (understandably) wanted to see a big dick. (Reminder; The whole site is focused on one thing - big dick.) is that their coamoring to see the video (which so offended the guy who is systematically reading every comment on this post as well as Lord knows how many other posts glorifying big dicks, BUT gets as narcy as Jan Brady.telling her peers, “You guys! We shouldn’t share the questions that are gonna be on the Final Exam! That’s cheating!” when cock lovers start demanding to see the brazenly advertised video that is the fucking centerpiece of the OP’s story.

Had the OP simply told his story - “friend, drunk, urinal, huge dick, stared and drooled. My bf and I still talk about it.” - sans video, no would have demanded to see it (whether that demand was to prove the story’s veracity or because… everyone loves looking at big dick.) AND the disingenuous schoolmarm Would have to simply enjoy the stories and videos and pics on the site without the added delight of feigning moral superiority. Everyone would have won! What did Ibsen say? You don’t introduce a gun in the first act and unless somebody’s gonna get shot by the end of the fifth act.
Your deep annoyance aside, had the OP posted in the "Erotic Stories" thread instead of claiming the story to be true, and backed up by video evidence, then no one would have objected. But the OP did not do that and was asked the obvious question -- where is the video? Those requests were less a demand to "see a big dick" and more a request for verification that readers were not being played for fools. People are rightly vigilant of charlatans -- and people who are self-righteously annoyed.

Reactions: Kanashi and Ray3