1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

My success with dr. loria

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BBone, Nov 13, 2016.

1. floopcache

floopcache Experimental Member

I was told I could do a light wrap around day 20 when he checked where I was for the rest of the 30 days and then I'm done. But that's his colleague not Loria himself.

2. ChampagneJoe

ChampagneJoe Loved Member

You don't have the folder with all the protocols to follow?

3. Joharper119

Joharper119 Experimental Member

I was told to light wrap on day 35. Paper work says to prepare for 40, but depends on how your healing.

i would highly recommend following the wrap protocol, i think its why Lorias patients have better results, and silicone is softer than pmma so? I did a day wrap fairly consistently for 12 hours through day 90.

4. DRed123

DRed123 Experimental Member

Yes I do, i just was looking at this site from Loria medical PATIENT DAILY TO DO LIST (DOCUMENT) - Loria Medical and it says light wrap after day 21 must be there old way. I can't lie I'm sick of the wrap and would love to to only wear it for 12 hrs a day. Also I really feel as if it could use some air on it longer then just shower pics and rewrap. Dam thing has been itching like hell the last couple of days and feels like its raw. But most of my bruising is gone now just two little spots. So two more weeks of hell then. Lol

5. ChampagneJoe

ChampagneJoe Loved Member

Of course, I can totally relate. The time and protocols definitely take their toll on us. I had the worst issues at night, (glans abrasions we're ongoing) and the wraps bulge out your pants making you look very strange.

However, without them we leave too much to chance, and I think very few of us follow them as completely as we should. Results will vary accordingly. I know mine did.

The new tissue we are growing is incredibly delicate, and so while we want to have sex again, and be done with the wraps, the aesthetics and healing are seriously undermined without specifically following the protocols. Condoms are not for risk of infection, but protection of the delicate lattice of new collagen tissues still growing at day 35-120.

I imagine it's a real dilemma for the Dr., how does his office advise and explain a procedure so lengthy, complicated, inconvenient and even painful, and still have people chose to do it?

I ultimately sorted it all out this way, if you want what no one else has, it's going to cost you something. I am not talking about simply money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice