My success with dr. loria

Chauncey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The reason for this thread is for open discussion and information. I totally understand peoples skepticism, I was very skeptical myself. Bbone is correct however. He has a ton pictures online. I personally talked and/or received pictures with at least 15 guys who went through the procedure before feeling comfortable to have it done. Nobody is trying to sell anything!! I don't post pictures because I don't want to, but thats me. Bbone however has been very open and has offered me a lot of information and support that I have approbated greatly. I am personally very happy with my results. Lets keep things respectful and civil.
Having it done nest week for the 1st time. Scared and excited at the same time.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I understand. Nothing to be afraid of though, I admit it’s a bit strange having your cock out, and worked on, but the results are truly extraordinary.

I’m almost a year out from my first shaft procedure, I have zero regrets.

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I had this done with Loria last November and I wish I had never done it. It looked great for 4 months, then it went to shit. I got an enormous granuloma at the base of the shaft. All the gains I had in the midshaft and towards the tip went away and I started getting a nasty downward curve. I would advise anyone who's thinking about getting this extreme caution.

Take note, everyone.

Chauncey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Home now. This is day two. Tomorrow is the big day...re-wrap and photos to send to Dr Loria...all is good. Bbone was a lot of help.Let you know of my progress......

Chauncey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Chauncey So how'd it go?
Went great...some swelling but this is only day two. Wow...dream coming true for me...Big day tomorrow...re-wrap and photos to send in. Wife saidtonight...gee,,,you look good...almost 7.5 flacid. Didn't expect that!

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

Chauncey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not good with tech but will try......
Dr Loria is such a nice guy...You guys out there....this is real. I will share my long history sometime. Had gone many other routs. This is the real deal....finally!!! However, you are going to have to work for it.

Reactions: ChampagneJoe