Nick hissom, singer/ billionaire steve wynn’s stepson

lorddddddddddddd.............he's cute. even better with his nose job, but, come on...........he is a rich skank...his mother married one of trump's biggest supporters......a republican operative...........and a member /snake of las vegas mobsters.

lorddddddddddddd.............he's cute. even better with his nose job, but, come on...........he is a rich skank...his mother married one of trump's biggest supporters......a republican operative...........and a member /snake of las vegas mobsters.
Well the rich be staying rich as usual I guess. He LOVES his mom. I was gonna talk to him for his lack of BLM support but we of course are not super close by any means. Still, as I said, he is a KID. Also, nose job what, I can’t imagine lol.

Apparently they have an open thing going on. Or at least that’s what N*ck tells his fellow hookups but a lot of people have a negative experience with Kam

Reactions: kickpeaches
Well the rich be staying rich as usual I guess. He LOVES his mom. I was gonna talk to him for his lack of BLM support but we of course are not super close by any means. Still, as I said, he is a KID. Also, nose job what, I can’t imagine lol.

............i'm glad he loves his mother.....even though she married a snake......we all make mistakes.....

as for a nose job, try looking at the proportions of a person's face.............here, his nostrils are very apparent., and wide.........the bridge of his nose does not conform.....it is pinched.........nose job

Reactions: kickpeaches
tell us more. negative experience with kam meaning...?

It’s very cliché. He just has become very accustomed to the lifestyle to the point that it has gone to his head. He compromises a lot to keep H*zzy satisfied but whenever he feels that his position is threatened he lashes out at people.

It’s very cliché. He just has become very accustomed to the lifestyle to the point that it has gone to his head. He compromises a lot to keep H*zzy satisfied but whenever he feels that his position is threatened he lashes out at people.
Does anyone know who they have hooked up with??

Yes. Especially when you mention that he has big feet. Lllooorrrddd...