Nyc / Nj Gyms

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ur type is the real problem. U have no one to blame but urself. U speak about these spaces as if they are ur private hook up spaces. If someone wants to be there for hours, who cares. U only notice them because ur obsessed w/screwing, no matter what u tell urself w/ur ‘I’m actually there to mainly workout’ bs. Focus on u and the ones u think are worthy, and shut the fu*k up.

INSTEAD, u decide to not hook up b/c a troll is watching? That ur so special that only the hottest guys can dare see a glimpse of u nude?. A dick is a dick. No, u play games and go in and out being OBVIOUS to all others and the gym staff. It makes the locker room uncomfortable. I have an IDEA- IF u want ur alone time w/only the guys u find as hot-get a hotel room or find a park. Leave the steam/sauna for others, stop having them shut down, and let guys of all types have a space to be nude together and bond! Don’t u all ever get it??? A room of say 8 guys all leave the gym that day w/no play, not blowing loads b/c of 1 guy? It’s so easy to see a difference at gyms outside NY/LA- the vibe is one of bonding and openness and, for example, say 8 guys, many 10s in looks w/some 5-7s and say 2 trolls all will have the hottest JO together. And the 10s can still touch or do more w/only each other in that setting. How many days have u lost out b/c of ur bs? NYC cruising is 80% or MORE of WASTED TIME and guys going in and out, in and out.

And like every gym in the past, from NY HRC, NYSCs, David Barton’s, etc., ur bs vibes DRIVES AWAY all the HOTTEST straight and curious guys, and other gay men, AND then ur obvious play, when you actually do it EVENTUALLY gets CAUGHT. Then, no one has a space to play. Then you bitch here even more.

I say this as someone who has lived in nyc for 15+ yrs having seen it forever. Lemme guess, ur gonna attack me saying I’m a fatty or old or a troll. I’m very much not and not gonna play prove it games w/pics or bs. I’ve been the 28 waist, college twink, the muscle gay, etc etc. AND the thing that never changes is this whining, wasting time, and U ALL CAUSING NO ONE TO FEEL COMFORTABLE TO PLAY.

Stop whining and jerk, suck, or whatever. IF the troll tries to touch or get in the way, tell him no thanks and 9.9/10 times he will stop and go back to his corner. Are you so conceited that you prefer no play??? Grow up or take it elsewhere. U CALL OTHERS selfish or not taking a hint. U take a hint that ur bs means LESS play and steam/saunas getting SHUT DOWN.
Well damn lol.

kmc1995

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have good “off the beaten track” equinox recommendations? Seems like the popular ones are sports club, w50th, greenwhich, highline, Tribeca, flatiron, bond st, e53, Columbus circle, Rockefeller.

I heard w74 or w96 have some potential. And what about Brooklyn?
- Dumbo can be good on weekends.

- UES / 61st(?) or whichever one was the old Y can be wild. Lots of older people if that’s your thing.

- Grand Central gets wild at the most random times. More of a luck of the draw. Evenings will have people willing but nervous. During the day can be good.

Dj10001dj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
- Dumbo can be good on weekends.

- UES / 61st(?) or whichever one was the old Y can be wild. Lots of older people if that’s your thing.

- Grand Central gets wild at the most random times. More of a luck of the draw. Evenings will have people willing but nervous. During the day can be good.

I’ve been to the equinox old Y UES/61 … it’s super dated but the locker room is enormous and tons of places to play. Definitely could even fuck there. Problem was that it seems to never have that many people there and I didn’t see any fit guys