Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That gym ALWAYS has a lot of action. I’ve seen hardcore sex happen there, lol. I may start going back.
Wow, I'd love to stumble upon you in a sauna any day. What an ass! What a dick!

Reactions: Sumdud13

wants2havefun

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s this really creepy dude who goes to Crunch tribeca, and when I mean he’s a CREEP. I mean he is a super creep.

He’s kinda tall, not fat, but has sort of a pot belly, he wears glasses, he looks south Asian and is very hairy, and he ALWAYS walks around with these flip flops (i think they’re brown). He walks around the locker room in nothing but a towel for hours, and when guys are changing, he stares at them, and makes it so obvious. I was in the showers and I caught him trying to peek into showers that other guys were using. I try to avoid him as much as possible because i really don’t like creepy guys who don’t respect other peoples’ boundaries, so we’re never in the sauna or steam room at the same time. Ever. I can’t imagine how much worse he is in there. It’s like he can’t take no for an answer. If you go there during weekdays, you will probably run into him. There was one day, he was i had just got to the gym, and he was already walking around the locker room, then he left. And after working out for over an hour, i went to change and then he ended up coming BACK to the gym and doing the same shit.

just putting this out there. Some
People may be into that kinda stuff, but I’m not.[/QUOTE

wants2havefun

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s this really creepy dude who goes to Crunch tribeca, and when I mean he’s a CREEP. I mean he is a super creep.

He’s kinda tall, not fat, but has sort of a pot belly, he wears glasses, he looks south Asian and is very hairy, and he ALWAYS walks around with these flip flops (i think they’re brown). He walks around the locker room in nothing but a towel for hours, and when guys are changing, he stares at them, and makes it so obvious. I was in the showers and I caught him trying to peek into showers that other guys were using. I try to avoid him as much as possible because i really don’t like creepy guys who don’t respect other peoples’ boundaries, so we’re never in the sauna or steam room at the same time. Ever. I can’t imagine how much worse he is in there. It’s like he can’t take no for an answer. If you go there during weekdays, you will probably run into him. There was one day, he was i had just got to the gym, and he was already walking around the locker room, then he left. And after working out for over an hour, i went to change and then he ended up coming BACK to the gym and doing the same shit.

just putting this out there. Some
People may be into that kinda stuff, but I’m not.
There used to be a guy (in his 50s) at my NYSC who NEVER worked out. He worked nearby and would come in at lunchtime. I knew his routine. He'd arrive, go to the locker room, undress, put a towel on, see if there was anyone in the steam room or sauna, stay if there was, or dress and leave if there wasn't. Sometimes the whole visit would last all of 15 minutes. He offered to blow me once but I wasn't interested. One time I saw him come out of the sauna smiling with cum all over his face. Weekends offered hours of the sauna, shower, steam room, shower, sauna, etc. routine, and occasionally his boyfriend would come and they'd play some sort of cat-and-mouse game. The boyfriend had a huge dick and he'd lure guys into getting head from his other half. There were a handful of guys who only used the locker room. When one of the gyms closed for a few weeks of repairs, a load of these guys showed up.

Matt8412

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't TMPL the gayest of all gyms? I went once to the one in Astor Place, there is a rainbow flag above the entrance and everyone in the locker room appeared to be cruising.
Equinox is also very gay and cruisey (at least Greenwich Ave, Hudson Yards, Bond Street and Columbus Circle I think), but the locker/shower/steam area is policed full time by the staff. TMPL is much less patrolled I think.

Reactions: Jondoe90

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Isn't TMPL the gayest of all gyms? I went once to the one in Astor Place, there is a rainbow flag above the entrance and everyone in the locker room appeared to be cruising.
Equinox is also very gay and cruisey (at least Greenwich Ave, Hudson Yards, Bond Street and Columbus Circle I think), but the locker/shower/steam area is policed full time by the staff. TMPL is much less patrolled I think.
Iv been to a few nyc chain gyms and I must say, tmpl is the most gay friendly and open gay gym, in my opinión. Some equinox locations can be cruisy however, tmpl for me literally is mostly gay men and you can always find a guy there to play with if you are looking for it. It’s easy to cruise. Iv been to a nysc that was mainly only gay guys, however the guys there weren’t compared to the kind of men you’d see at tmpl

Reactions: Alextate817 and jp

Matt8412

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was told that 20 Equinox members had recently their membership cancelled for sexual behavior in the steam/shower area of the Rockefeller location. Maybe all Equinox gays should move to TMPL if they have one nearby lol

Reactions: Alextate817

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was told that 20 Equinox members had recently their membership cancelled for sexual behavior in the steam/shower area of the Rockefeller location. Maybe all Equinox gays should move to TMPL if they have one nearby lol
At one time? Or throughout a time period?

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone go to M P H C on 43rd and 10th? It’s a nice facility with pool, bouldering, weight room and other stuff. It used to have a lot of younger guys there but seems to be pretty empty on the steam/sauna lately (which means it’d also be a good opportunity if hot people came). The steam room is really big and allows for some discretion.