OnlyFans That Appear To Be Run By The Content Creator And Not By An Agency

Damon01

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As more and more content creators are using agencies to spam their fans and ruin onlyfans, as seen in this thread

OnlyFans that appear to be ran by an agency and not the content creator

there are still some that some creators, although fewer and fewer that seem to drive their own content and answer their own DMs. Here’s a few I know (or maybe their agencies are just better):

Loverboy Brad
OnlyFans
He is also here on lpsg @LoverBoyBrad

Johnny Arana
OnlyFans

dcbrne
OnlyFans

adonis breeds
OnlyFans

Big liam
OnlyFans

Alex ferrari
OnlyFans

saul sensual massage
OnlyFans

gattouz
OnlyFans

zane walker
OnlyFans

I hope I’m not wrong with any.

I’m actively restricting all the agency accounts that continuously spam me.

let’s add to the list.

LoverBoyBrad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As more and more content creators are using agencies to spam their fans and ruin onlyfans, as seen in this thread

OnlyFans that appear to be ran by an agency and not the content creator

there are still some that some creators, although fewer and fewer that seem to drive their own content and answer their own DMs. Here’s a few I know (or maybe their agencies are just better):

Loverboy Brad
OnlyFans
He is also here on lpsg @LoverBoyBrad

Johnny Arana
OnlyFans

dcbrne
OnlyFans

adonis breeds
OnlyFans

Big liam
OnlyFans

Alex ferrari
OnlyFans

saul sensual massage
OnlyFans

gattouz
OnlyFans

zane walker
OnlyFans

I hope I’m not wrong with any.

I’m actively restricting all the agency accounts that continuously spam me.

let’s add to the list.
hey I used to use an agency for Leo but never Brad I got rid of the agency after a month because I didnt like how it was ran...Was mentioned on my page a few times :( why am I still here lol

Damon01

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
H
hey I used to use an agency for Leo but never Brad I got rid of the agency after a month because I didnt like how it was ran...Was mentioned on my page a few times :( why am I still here lol
hi Brad. think you misread my thread and post. I am listing the accounts where creators like yourself run their own accounts and do NOT use agencies. I recommended your page.

Reactions: 23235111

LoverBoyBrad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
H

hi Brad. think you misread my thread and post. I am listing the accounts where creators like yourself run their own accounts and do NOT use agencies. I recommended your page.
omg im so silly lol the blue stood out more so I got confused hahaha. I just woke up im so sorry :) Have a good day Damon <3

MrDickLover

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jak Stevo

OnlyFans

His page is quite small but great content and he runs his onlyfans himself. Been with him for over a year.
I disagree that he runs his page himself, he is online at all hours almost and sends out the same ‘Hey Bro’ ‘fancy some fun’ messages as other creators which he sends out on a timer so they self destruct. Sometimes at the same time as other creators who are managed by the same agency. He has tried numerous times to engage in sex chats with me, these are classically what agencies do to extort money. It has been pointed out ‘his cousin helps him’ even if that is true it’s still not running it himself. So be advised about engaging with sex chats with him.

Previous chats of him ‘in my bedroom want to have fun’ whilst on Instagram posting he is at the Zoo with his girlfriend for example…dead give away.

I disagree that he runs his page himself, he is online at all hours almost and sends out the same ‘Hey Bro’ ‘fancy some fun’ messages as other creators which he sends out on a timer so they self destruct. Sometimes at the same time as other creators who are managed by the same agency. He has tried numerous times to engage in sex chats with me, these are classically what agencies do to extort money. It has been pointed out ‘his cousin helps him’ even if that is true it’s still not running it himself. So be advised about engaging with sex chats with him.

Previous chats of him ‘in my bedroom want to have fun’ whilst on Instagram posting he is at the Zoo with his girlfriend for example…dead give away.
Let’s research and if so remove him and add him to the other thread. If anyone else has the same feedback let us know plz. Let’s try to keep this thread clean and accurate to help each other out.

Reactions: Damon01

MrDickLover

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let’s research and if so remove him and add him to the other thread. If anyone else has the same feedback let us know plz. Let’s try to keep this thread clean and accurate to help each other out.
There is no solid evidence to suggest he is running it himself like the others stated here. Just him saying ‘yes it’s me’ isn’t evidence. With people like Connor Sali he doesn’t respond or send out spam messages, it shows his online status ‘online 8 hours ago’..always apologies for taking as long as a week to respond. Jak responds within 5 minutes day or night, 4am…even when he’s flying back from his holidays! So yes Jak needs proof IMO

spenjcohen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is no solid evidence to suggest he is running it himself like the others stated here. Just him saying ‘yes it’s me’ isn’t evidence. With people like Connor Sali he doesn’t respond or send out spam messages, it shows his online status ‘online 8 hours ago’..always apologies for taking as long as a week to respond. Jak responds within 5 minutes day or night, 4am…even when he’s flying back from his holidays! So yes Jak needs proof IMO
See I get some of these mass messages from Jak but these are sometimes 1 each day in the morning (UK) and not in the middle of the night like the others. With regard to "being at the zoo" people film content tehn upload later !

I asked him some months ago a few questions to prove his account it was about who is mates are in Manchester and another question that agents would not know and got answered back within minutes of reading the message I then said okay send me a picture now giving me the 1 finger salute ! Guess what I got this back again within a few minutes so that's why I am 100% sure he runs his page "Most of the time" and with help when on holiday and deffo not using agents to chat IMO

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can I just add that these managers are completely ruining the only fans experience. I had to block several people due to the constant spam being sent several times a day.

You can typically tell a creator uses an agency promoter because messages come frequent, are often long, and are completely loaded with emojis.

And they will typically spam you with content of the other creators they also manage. Such as 'if you like me, you'll love this other account' with a link to a completely different page.

Fucking scammers all around.

Damon01

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can I just add that these managers are completely ruining the only fans experience. I had to block several people due to the constant spam being sent several times a day.

You can typically tell a creator uses an agency promoter because messages come frequent, are often long, and are completely loaded with emojis.

And they will typically spam you with content of the other creators they also manage. Such as 'if you like me, you'll love this other account' with a link to a completely different page.

Fucking scammers all around.
Agreed, 100%
and don’t get me started about them wanting to sext with you pretending they’re the creator. So creepy.

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agreed, 100%
and don’t get me started about them wanting to sext with you pretending they’re the creator. So creepy.
There was an article in a major newspaper yesterday talking about how the agency promoters mislead subscribers by letting them believe they are speaking with the actual creator, and in some instances have divulge very personal things about themselves thinking they are talking to the creator