Owen Lindberg

The white victim hood of it all. Don’t forget guys—telling someone not to say the word is as bad as calling a black person the word, because “rights”.
No, moron. Not using the word is showing some historical knowledge and class, neither of which you have.

Explain this to me, then.

Why do we never see Chinese people referring to their Chinese friends as "my chink"?
Why do we never see Mexican people referring to their Mexican friends as "my beaner"?
Why do we never see gay people referring to their gay friends as "my fag"?
Why do we never see Australian Aboriginal people referring to their Australian Aboriginal friends as "my abo"?

The list goes on with slurs like kraut, jap, etc.

Yet once again, only one of these slurs is constantly used by the group that claims to have appropriared it and still insists on using it, but when people outside that group uses it, again because some of them try to make it cool and trendy to use, they immediately get offended.

Nah, like I said, he sounds ridiculous with the way he tries to act black. I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy of trying to get someone's career ruined just because he follows a culture that is being more and more popular due to the media.
Because, you ignorant dick, those communities are reclaiming their term. If you’re not part of the group, you have nothing to claim and are just being a jackass.

So you’re a fascist, then? Pretty stupid as a gay.
So you’re a fascist, then? Pretty stupid as a gay.
Sure there is only Antifa and/or identity politics or being fascist... do you even know what this word means? For someone claiming to have historical knowledge you are using it quite freely. Your way of thinking really sickens me.

Reactions: kris10
"Reclaiming their term." LMFAO. You fucking idiot. Mind you, it figures, what with you being a liberal Californian. Worst of the worst. Evidently your IQ is a single figure.
At least in California we have recognized gay rights for longer than whatever trailer park you’re from. In any case, you don’t even know if you’re gay or straight, so no wonder you’re a self-loathing moron. Any conservative gay is a hypocritical idiot. Spend some time on introspection or go back into the closet, because you’re not ready to be out in the real world.

Sure there is only Antifa and/or identity politics or being fascist... do you even know what this word means? For someone claiming to have historical knowledge you are using it quite freely. Your way of thinking really sickens me.
Your very existence sickens me. Gay people who are themselves bigots are lower than the belly of a snake. Seek mental help.

Your very existence sickens me. Gay people who are themselves bigots are lower than the belly of a snake. Seek mental help.

Lmfao. Think about how pathetic your life is. You're trolling a thread about a hot white guy. Is this all of your existence? You're just bitter because you'd never have a chance with him, so instead, you've resorted to posting hateful stuff about him.

Reactions: winona4712

bigot (noun): a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices/one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

Source: Merriam-Webster

His megalomania is truly hilarious to witness.
Not to mention his massive ego, creating merch (because apparently thinks he's famous enough to have merch) and all it is
Is regular t shirt's with his face on them and he expects people to pay a bunch of money for that.

Not to mention his massive ego, creating merch (because apparently thinks he's famous enough to have merch) and all it is
Is regular t shirt's with his face on them and he expects people to pay a bunch of money for that.

Tackiest shit I've ever seen.

He is undeniably really hot, but his personality ruins everything. He is dumb as hell, but desperately tries to act smart and enlightened. He wants to be thug and edgy so hard it's sad. I don't wish the kid any harm, but he really needs to experience hardship. He doesn't sound like a bad person deep down, but this has given him such a massive ego and made him so entitled it hurts.

I saw the original story (that he took down and replaced with what you see now). It sounded like his agent called to tell him he would have booked a Dsqaured ad but for the fact that I guess he can't travel to the shoot location due to Covid. In true Owen form, the was moaning and complaining about that and feeling a need to share this news with the world.

I saw the original story (that he took down and replaced with what you see now). It sounded like his agent called to tell him he would have booked a Dsqaured ad but for the fact that I guess he can't travel to the shoot location due to Covid. In true Owen form, the was moaning and complaining about that and feeling a need to share this news with the world.

He acts like an entitled Little prick

And what job with dsquared would a somewhat not well know model get for at least five figures?

Reactions: bboy24
I keep saying. What is he trying to prove? From a BLM activist to a pro immigration activist lol..... He tries so hard to make people believe he is in a certain way lol
View attachment 19024471

People want so hard not to be cancelled for their transgressions, no matter how minor they are, that they double down on the acceptable activism.

Weeks ago he posted a bus from the Trump campaign on his stories and after that he had to clarify thrice that he didn't support Trump, each time sounding more desperate about it.