Poll..... Do You Spit Or Swallow?

When it comes to Cum Which Do You Prefer....

• Swallow

Votes: 1,681 52.0%
  • Spit

Votes: 159 4.9%
  • Watch it Fly

Votes: 489 15.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 738 22.8%
  • Not Interested In Cum

Votes: 164 5.1%

• Total voters

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't imagine NOT swallowing. I like sucking dick just for the sake it, but having the guy shoot it all in your mouth/down your throat is the bonus to that, esp if it takes the guy a while to cum--makes all that 'work' (hardly work!) more worth it. I really like the idea that I got a guy so aroused that he'd want to shoot and it's exciting when he does. I like everything about giving a blow job.

Jasibella

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends on the guy, and how into the sex /blow job I get. If I'm dating someone and I know they think its hot then I usually will for them. However if its a hookup then it has to be good in order for me to want to. I tend to like dirty talk during sex and while giving head so if a guy leans into that, I'm more likely to get turned on and swallow for him. Taste can also help me to swallow more. I dated one guy who made it a point to drink certain drinks and not eat certain foods 2-3 days out before we would see each other so that I would be more inclined.

ChefToddPhillips

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To give a proper blow job one tends to burn quite a few calories and those calories need to be replaced with proper nutrients such as protein to give one strength to suck more hard cock. SWALLOWING is the ONLY way to end such an entoxicating workout!!!

If I'm giving head, I think it's important to not just swallow, but show how much I want it. Based on my experience *getting* head, I know it's a great feeling to cum and not feel as if the person is just allowing it, but really is turned on by it, moaning like you're giving their mouth an orgasm, so that's what I go for.