Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Quick dinner....two Greek spinach and feta rolls (no idea what they are called), pepper salami, blue cheese (locally made), fresh salad with feta, and some chopped olives on the side. Tasted good especially the Greek pastries, could only eat one as they were filling. Sorry I don’t remember what they are called and they are bought not home made (I cheated). The pepper salami is super good and totally coated with cracked black pepper ( also purchased).

1821B233-757B-4505-B92F-A765BA41A42A.jpeg

Reactions: Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Salmon, pesto, mushrooms, green beans, potato, sesame oil, lemon juice

RIpMaOV.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I didn't take a picture. Battling an afternoon onset migraine with aura

So my sister made me comfort food, a dish I remember my mom & dad calling grout squiggles. It's actually a polish dish called haluski. Fried egg noodles & cabbage in a ton of butter

Here's a recipe

Haluski (Fried Cabbage and Noodles) - A Family Feast®

EdinStops

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I try not to overuse fried and starchy foods because I have problems with the excess weight. I usually take for dinner a baked beef or chicken with salad. My main thing is not to take a side dish, but only protein and fiber. Nevertheless, I really love baking, and sometimes I allow myself to eat a piece. I found on this site Easy Dessert Recipes & Baking Tools - Chopnotch many exciting recipes that can be made quickly and at the same time are beneficial and do not contain a lot of carbohydrates. They have exciting recipes for every taste.