Prince Philip Dead At 99.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good, can’t wait for the Queen to die and hopefully the crown can fade away. If the royals want to continue living at Buckingham palace they can get a job in the gift shop.
don't be so fucking disrespectful

thedrainman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good, can’t wait for the Queen to die and hopefully the crown can fade away. If the royals want to continue living at Buckingham palace they can get a job in the gift shop.

Nothing to do with you whatsoever - you are 3000 miles away, so let's keep it that way.

sfreak

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Antonio, Texas, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone died, be they famous or just a face in the crowd, remember they may leave behind loved ones, those that must carry on without them.

One day every person here will pass away, hopefully people will refrain from making jokes about you , hopefully a few will say nice things about you ; and those who cannot refrain or say something nice, will just say nothing and let you pass in peace

A fellow Human being has passed away, at the age of 99 R.I.P.

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The politics around this is pretty toxic, a lot of it knee-jerk hostility, but it's worth noting that the reign of Elizabeth Il has been mostly about dismantling the British Empire and giving back sovereignty to former colonies.

I've often wondered whether it's worth keeping a monarch as Head of State, but when I look around the world for better examples I can't find any. What would you have? An elected president? I look at the damage and Ill-repute many such presidents bring upon their own countries in the eyes of those around the world, and I think.... No, I'll stick with what we've got, thanks!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wasn’t it the British that colonized the land and committed mass genocide against the natives? My condolences indeed. Don’t start that high and mighty shit. You inbred bums literally invented racism. Have a seat

Check your US history, they do have libraries in NJ, The Dutch were first to colonize New York State; and other territories including a chunk of modern day New Jersey, as did the France and Spain ( I guess you hears of Columbus Day ) . Had you checked my profile, instead of spouting off you would see I am African American, though I would say that after 200 years of US history, I simply go by America . Not exactly sure where you are channeling your rage from; or why you literally hijacked another's thread, making it your personal mission to answer each previous post.

Best advice, I can give you is to Chill out and have a nice day

S

superbot

Yea, who would’ve thought? Lmaooo PLEASE! the members of the British royal family are conniving vermin! They should’ve abolished the monarchy AGES ago!
To call another countries Head of State vermin esp at the time of someone's death after decades of public service just shows you up for what you are.Just remember your recent Head of State was Donald Trump.Enough said.

t

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man I was going to say you have issues, but it looks more like volumes given this animosity and antipathy towards the family.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well if the person that died was actually a decent human being, people would refrain from making jokes. But, alas, that is not the case here. I’m not making fun of him simply because he died. It’s because how much a terrible person he and the rest of his family are.
You really are a dreadful and disrespectful person.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Britain has had a constitutional monarchy since the restoration of the monarchy under Charles II, so the monarch wields no actual power. Power is held by the government which is elected by the people. Whilst Britain may have gone around colonising countries centuries ago, neither The Queen nor Prince Philip went around stealing from black and brown people and indeed all British colonies were freed, to govern themselves during The Queen's reign and are now part of the Commonwealth.