Gold
Media
Hillside, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not a Brit.
Also, the point of that fart in the window has little to do with the comprehension any particular poster brings to it.
It’s not that I couldn’t read or comprehend it, I just chose not to Bc I REEEEALLY don’t care what you have to say luv

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, folks.

How about bringing this back around to the topic at hand?

To the folks hurt by Prince Philip's passing condolences and healing to you.

Folks maybe taking a dark chuckle, there are other threads for that type of posting.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
To call another countries Head of State vermin esp at the time of someone's death after decades of public service just shows you up for what you are.Just remember your recent Head of State was Donald Trump.Enough said.

t
And he was voted in.

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, do shut up.
Start a new hate on monarchy thread.
Oh, this isn’t that thread?.
It’s embarrassing that you don’t hate the monarchy. A single family that holds all the power? What a way to live.

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He thinks they have all the power.
Don’t they? Bc all they need to do is take back that stupid talking stick. They have they power to do that. I though we knew what the word “monarchy” meant.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My condolences to Queen Elizabeth. They shared an extraordinarily long marriage, from all appearances a love match.
Seemed that way. Strange how much less placid the lives of the next generation turned out to be.

But condolences to the Queen. She was blessed to have her husband for a very long time, but his death comes at a time of life when her own resources are dwindling.

Reactions: MickeyLee

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My condolences to Queen Elizabeth. They shared an extraordinarily long marriage, from all appearances a love match.

NCbear (who hopes there’s a way to bypass Charles and crown William as the next king of England)
Why do you want to pass Charles so William takes the throne ?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone died, be they famous or just a face in the crowd, remember they may leave behind loved ones, those that must carry on without them.

One day every person here will pass away, hopefully people will refrain from making jokes about you , hopefully a few will say nice things about you ; and those who cannot refrain or say something nice, will just say nothing and let you pass in peace

A fellow Human being has passed away, at the age of 99 R.I.P.

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone died, be they famous or just a face in the crowd, remember they may leave behind loved ones, those that must carry on without them.

One day every person here will pass away, hopefully people will refrain from making jokes about you , hopefully a few will say nice things about you ; and those who cannot refrain or say something nice, will just say nothing and let you pass in peace

A fellow Human being has passed away, at the age of 99 R.I.P.
Well if the person that died was actually a decent human being, people would refrain from making jokes. But, alas, that is not the case here. I’m not making fun of him simply because he died. It’s because how much a terrible person he and the rest of his family are.