MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is about as bad as telling me to smile more...it's pretty, expected, blah blah blah. don't tell me what to do, dude. while i am normally a congenial type person, i'm halfway through what has been an epically awful year, and i might just go off on the next person to overstep boundaries.

"You are beautiful and should post some more pics of you."

I work on my "Crazy Bitch Grimace" when men tell me to smile I bust it out. Seeing them visibly uncomfortable is so worth all the practice.

D

deleted924715

I've had my PMs turned off for ages. Strangely, the thing I found most annoying, even more so than pics or a big long scripted scenario that is supposed to turn you on but is laughable, or being harrassed by someone to "chat" that I exchanged pleasantries with a couple of years ago and haven't been into the chat room since is the sad little "hi" with nothing else or "what are you doing here?" from someone with no post history who I have never interacted with.

Fuck off and stop expecting me to (a) entertain you (b) answer to you - I don't even know you.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I work on my "Crazy Bitch Grimace" when men tell me to smile I bust it out. Seeing them visibly uncomfortable is so worth all the practice.
I’d like to turn around and do my best head and finger shake, “you don’t know me, don’t tell me what to do, you don’t know me!”

Yeah, I’d love to do that, if it wasn’t for the fear of getting punched in the face or something....

Reactions: g0nz0 and Enid

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d like to turn around and do my best head and finger shake, “you don’t know me, don’t tell me what to do, you don’t know me!”

Yeah, I’d love to do that, if it wasn’t for the fear of getting punched in the face or something....

My dream is a squirt gun filled with bitter apple. Squirt them in the face with a solid "N'NO!"

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the support! Definitely not into underage or non consensual sex of any sort but I do live a multi partner life in an open marriage and for some reason so many lurking ( married!! Ironic much) creeps on here think it’s their mission in life to remind me that promiscuity means I don’t love myself and need saving . These are the people I generally don’t have time for because I honestly don’t have the patience to explain something that is obviously beyond their narrow capacity to understand ...
All power to you for being vocal and saying what you really feel. It’s why I love women so much xxx
I have never gotten one of these! Wow.

Reactions: g0nz0 and missT44

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never gotten one of these! Wow.

You’re lucky! Maybe because I put myself out there with how much I like to play and answer most messages... it’s common knowledge on here that I’m married but love multiple partners ... I always know who’s been lurking around forums I might have commented on because they all start out by saying the usual ... and then slowly migrate to veiled insults and comments about self respect .... I’ve been labelled more times than I care to count ... ( by men who clearly know SO much about women ) however, there are some absolute honeys on here that I’ve developed a happy cyber friendship with. You take the good with the bad I suppose. I hear the sister site SF ( sexual forums) is much more favourable towards women so I might check that out when I have time.
I have never received a judgemental or negative message or comment from any of the women on this site ever - that speaks volumes imho.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You’re lucky! Maybe because I put myself out there with how much I like to play and answer most messages... it’s common knowledge on here that I’m married but love multiple partners ... I always know who’s been lurking around forums I might have commented on because they all start out by saying the usual ... and then slowly migrate to veiled insults and comments about self respect .... I’ve been labelled more times than I care to count ... ( by men who clearly know SO much about women ) however, there are some absolute honeys on here that I’ve developed a happy cyber friendship with. You take the good with the bad I suppose. I hear the sister site SF ( sexual forums) is much more favourable towards women so I might check that out when I have time.
I have never received a judgemental or negative message or comment from any of the women on this site ever - that speaks volumes imho.
Anyone familiar with my post history knows I'm married, and have had multiple partners for years. As @MickeyLee once put it, I am bare bones honest and open about myself and my experiences here. I also answer most of the messages I receive. My profile is relatively neutral, as far as gender unless one peeps my gallery, which has photos of my face, but no explicit content. I learned a long time ago that I don't enjoy the messages that come with explicit photos, or even just cleavage, so I no longer have any. As it is, I get gross commentary about my glasses, but it is very rare. I like the women here. I'd be surprised if any of them went out of their way to cast aspersions in you, even if your way of life is not for them.

I've been poly. I've been single and had casual + FWBs. I've been a unicorn. The men who tend to get the most insulting and hateful about my extensive list of past sexual partners and relationship styles are the jealous ones. The ones I wouldn't fuck because they weren't up to my standards. Yes, I'm a slut because I won't fuck someone : unamused:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He can't post here due to it being Ask a Woman but my interactions so far with @g0nz0 have been really pleasant. Kudos to him and men like him that are interesting, unique, and not an asshole for hanging out here :party:
I will be a character witness for @g0nz0 Good man!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He can't post here due to it being Ask a Woman but my interactions so far with @g0nz0 have been really pleasant. Kudos to him and men like him that are interesting, unique, and not an asshole for hanging out here :party:
Concur. I like him.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BAD:

"Hi Enid!! How are you?

I am _______ Nice to meat you."

And I so did not make that misspelling -- he did. Followed by, you guessed it! Surprise cock! It looked a lil sad. Sorry, ________.
Don’t they all look just a little sad?

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Under the ‘bad’ category, I have at least 500 PMs this year already that just say ‘hi’. A lonely little ‘hi’ in the subject line and nothing else. Truly brave ones might go on to ask, “how was your day?”

Why is this a bad PM? Because I get hundreds of them. I don’t know the person sending the message. Why should I tell you about my day? I. Don’t. Know. You.

I used to respond to these, but you know what naive little 2010 Femme found out? All these guys wanted the same thing. Sex chat. Either in pictures or words. Aha! Now I just don’t respond. I’m not a sex toy, fellas. I’m not sending you pics, not getting you off with stories.
Amen!