Pussy

N

nyguy1

there is nothing like putting your cock in a hot wet pussy. it's home for a cock. it hugs, massages and loves your cock. men were made to fuck women. men have a natural urge to fuck women. when guys go thru puberty it's almost more than one can comprehend. you get so horny all you want is to put your cock in a pussy. a pussy can satisfy a cock more than anything. cumming in a pussy is unlike anything else. the only way to describe what pussy is like is to get your cock wet in a pussy and then you will know!
Wow! Yeah I want to experience all of that. Especially how it massages your cock. I really want to just hump til I cum and keep humping to experience the full effect.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow! Yeah I want to experience all of that. Especially how it massages your cock. I really want to just hump til I cum and keep humping to experience the full effect.

You'll need to find a woman first. Might I suggest that one of your female friends would be willing if you told them you have never had any.

But be warned, it's everything you've heard and more. There is absolutely nothing in this world that feels as amazingly good as a hot wet milking pussy clamping down and massaging your dick. It is addictive. Most men spend the rest of their lives trying to get pussy after their first experience. You've been warned. It'll make you feel proud to be a man and know that you can bring a woman that kind of pleasure while she is bringing you pleasure.

Exactly what @Notaes said.

N

nyguy1

Still haven’t been with a woman and felt pussy. Only gotten blowjobs.

Anyone else wanna give me an idea of how it feels?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don’t know I never separated it from a woman, if Hollywood is right...
0Zb6VXk.jpg

Pie never survive first base with me

Reactions: Gj816

Wonder if it's better than a fleshlight

RandyStrotter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonder if it's better than a fleshlight

Yeah, um... MUCH better. For multiple reasons. Though I have been surprised at how good fleshlights can fee. Anybody tried some type of warm fleshlight? How does it compare? :emoji_thinking:

D

deleted814719

How do I think pussy feels? Phenomenal. My wife and I, married 43 years, grew-up together sexually. We began dating in high school, dated for 6 years, and then married when we graduated from college.

Inexperienced at first, we quickly adapted to each other and did the normal stuff. Different positions, anal a few times, lots of oral sex, etc.

Her pussy feels WAY better than my own hand. And, yes, I've been masturbating since I was pre-teen. My wife would occasionally do kegels while we were fucking so her pussy grips my cock when she clenches. That's an amazing feeling for me - the squeezing (it doesn't hurt) and relaxing of her pussy - rinse and repeat constantly for minutes. Wow!

Now, we're both in our mid-60s and she does the kegel thing all the time. I think she enjoys squeezing my cock - perhaps she feels something, too - and alternately relaxing. I'll also ask her to reach between us and spread her pussy lips. When she does, I feel her lips surrounding my cock base - another awesome sensation to me.

Only rarely have I been able to feel her cervix with my cock head during penetration. I'm either not quite long enough or simply slide above or below her I suppose.

As I indicated, we have plenty of oral sex. I rarely penetrate her before she has sucked my cock to full hard status. I do love oral sex but have rarely been able to orgasm from it.

However, I've never failed to reach orgasm when fucking her pussy. Never.

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with every guy on here. Truly nothing feels better than having your dick inside a warm wet pussy. Self lubricating, warm, inviting, and best of all, ready for your cock. It does make you proud to be a man and proud to have a cock, definitely the ultimate in being a dude.

I think regardless of being gay, straight, bi, etc., pussy was made for cock and designed specifically to please cock. All men love getting their dicks off so and nothing is better than in a pussy. Even if a man is not sexually interested in women, a pussy will bring his dick pleasure because that is what it's for.

Would you guys agree?

JaygoM

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with every guy on here. Truly nothing feels better than having your dick inside a warm wet pussy. Self lubricating, warm, inviting, and best of all, ready for your cock. It does make you proud to be a man and proud to have a cock, definitely the ultimate in being a dude.

I think regardless of being gay, straight, bi, etc., pussy was made for cock and designed specifically to please cock. All men love getting their dicks off so and nothing is better than in a pussy. Even if a man is not sexually interested in women, a pussy will bring his dick pleasure because that is what it's for.

Would you guys agree?
Agree, although your pics have me

Reactions: BiBiGayGuy
D

deleted814719

Would you guys agree?
Yep. Pussy was DEFINITELY made for cock.

Reactions: BiBiGayGuy

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Would you guys agree?

Undoubtedly. Cock without pussy is like cornflakes without the milk. Not that I'd eat such a tasteless cereal anyway :D.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Would you guys agree?

O fuck yeah! Pussy milking, contracting on my cock makes me proud I've got a cock.

Reactions: Frankgr

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Would you guys agree?

100% spot on. There is no better feeling in the world than dick in pussy.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I don’t think one needs to know how to fuck. Put your cock in a pussy and nature will teach you to fuck!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Don’t think anyone can give you what pussy feel like. There is nothing that is close to the description. You need to get you cock wet one time and you will I understand.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t think missionary position is like teenager inexperience! I fuck my wife better in missionary than any other position. We try them all! We fuck wherever or whatever position is best. We are mature experienced people that know how to fuck each other well! We know each other’s bodies. Fucking her well and getting her to orgasmic bliss is my goaL. Nothing like pussy. If you find anything better please let me know. A good cock sucking is life changing!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As to how pussy feels...you know how good it feels to masturbate your cock. Just imagine a warm wet silky fleshy thing that will let you slip your cock in it! It feels so good. Slip in a little at a time until your cock has fully penetrated her pussy. It’s gripping your Cock totally slipping and massaging your wet cock. Nature has a built in feature that makes you want to automatically thrust because it feels so good to hump or thrust. It increases a mans pleasure to hump or thrust! Pleasure increases with every thrust! Keep thrusting and you will soon a establish acrhythmic fucking thrusting. Nothing like Learning to control the amount of thrusting to keep pleasure manageable so you won’t cum to soon. Learning that rhythmic thrust to manage cumming is a learned art! Manupilating a woman Pussy and nipples is an art to make her cum but not soon. Pleasuring a woman is a leaned art that is well worth learning and understanding. The benefits to a man for learning a woman’s anatomy is like a pot of gold. You just have to dig for the gold. Its there for the taking.