Question For All You Heavy Precummers

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't notice until it starts leaking out. Then I can feel it moving through my urethra but it's not like orgasm/ejaculation. Feels good though.

My volume increased when I started hydrating better for sports at the advice of a coach. I didn't realize how dehydrated had been normally running til then. It helped my athletic stamina dramatically and increased muscle mass.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can usually tell if I'm precumming but I think I've gotten to the point where my brain just doesn't register it happening for the most part during foreplay. So sometimes have a heavy make out session with lots of body contact I'll look at my undies and be kinda shocked at the size of the wet spot I've got. LOL Or if I'm already naked, at the pool I've left on our bodies. I will say that when I'm getting sucked or I'm inside someone, I definitely notice the pre-cum more. And if I'm wearing a condom things get noticeably slippery inside after a while. LOL

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I precum a lot, wasn't much when I was younger but has increased as I have gotten older, especially in the last 10 - 12 years. I can precum without even being hard, if I'm turned on for any reason it will start, even before I get hard. It can't really feel it happening until after it leaks a while. Then I can feel my underwear getting wet and sticky. If I have been precumming for any length of time I know there will be a wet spot on my pants, which can be a problem when wearing light colours. It's great producing my own natural lube because it makes wanking so much more fun and I often don't need to use any lube for penetration when fucking. I also love licking it off my fingers when I masturbate.
I also love playing with other men who precum copious amounts.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven’t seen any comments as to the way I precum so wondering if I am unusual. It’s rare for me to leak while hard but as soon as I soften up a bit the precum runs. Also now that I suffer from ED when I get aroused I will stay soft or just semi but start leaking like crazy. Rubbing that over my cock will help me get hard but I stop leaking once hard

JoeDCt

Experimental Member
Media
Being a heavy Precummer since puberty I was interested in why It happens. I found out it's a biological reaction to clear your penis of urine before you ejaculate. Seems urine can be acidic and kill sperm so the body releases Precum to clear the way for sperm for the reproduction process. The Human Body is incredible.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I precum a lot, wasn't much when I was younger but has increased as I have gotten older, especially in the last 10 - 12 years. I can precum without even being hard, if I'm turned on for any reason it will start, even before I get hard. It can't really feel it happening until after it leaks a while. Then I can feel my underwear getting wet and sticky. If I have been precumming for any length of time I know there will be a wet spot on my pants, which can be a problem when wearing light colours. It's great producing my own natural lube because it makes wanking so much more fun and I often don't need to use any lube for penetration when fucking. I also love licking it off my fingers when I masturbate.
I also love playing with other men who precum copious amounts.
Hey mate, sounds so much like me, in fact the pre cum always starts for my soft cock - even reading posts on this site - and just drips nice and sticky. It can get a bit much when I make a patch cos it sort of goes hard! The guy in my first sexual experience made loads and I can still feel his cock sliding between my legs well lubricated from his pre cum - Then he shot!

double_cream

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a heavy precummer, and have been since I was a teen. If it's a big enough flow I can feel it emit from my urethra, like a warm bubble. I could easily soak through my underwear and jeans so I would try to be careful about getting aroused in public. Unfortunately, make out sessions almost always would end up with a big wet spot. On the plus side, I've never needed to use lube for masturbating and rarely for unprotected sex, I've even done anal just with precum.

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
amount of precum varies - if I have been checking out posts here or photos can get a surprise when I slide the foreskin back to take a piss. Sometimes it is that slippery it will not stay back , have to dry it off . Never feel it coming out . One time I met up with a guy who wanted oral - I was dripping on the floor by the time he was out of his clothes and hard

BigSchtick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I precum a lot. I have as long as I can remember. It doesn't feel like an orgasm but sometimes it does spurt out a little when really excited.

One time in college I was making out with a woman at a party. I soaked through my boxer shorts and left a silver dollar sized spot on my jeans...just from making out. Didn't really feel or notice it until I moved.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question for all you heavy precummers...

When you precum, does it feel like you're orgasming? Or does it just leak out, and you don't really feel it?

I usually cum a lot, but have never produced any precum. And it's something that I'm finding very hot these days, when other guys leak a lot.

So, I've experimented with a few different supplements to increase precum volume. Some have worked better than others. On the supps, the times I've produced precum, it's only when jacking off, and it feels sort of like I've been edging and edged a bit too far and let loose the start of an orgasm, but was able to hold it back. And I definitely feel it, like a little orgasm.

Is that what it feels like? Or like I said, does it just leak?

Thanks!
It doesn’t feel like an orgasm really. If I’m super turned on, there is a bit of intensity in the feeling but nothing orgasm level.

Tom81

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, it just happens, it's not like an orgasm but it is a clear sign of arousal.... which can be a compliment when it happens visibly during the early stages with a partner.... and embarrassing when it happens unexpectedly or incongruously during something it might not be expected to....

Reactions: Gj816 and canadian

Sloansky

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I precum a lot. I have as long as I can remember. It doesn't feel like an orgasm but sometimes it does spurt out a little when really excited.

One time in college I was making out with a woman at a party. I soaked through my boxer shorts and left a silver dollar sized spot on my jeans...just from making out. Didn't really feel or notice it until I moved.

Lucky dude, precum is such a wonderful natural tasty lube.

manplay21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep I’m a heavy pre cummer doesn’t take much. I probably precum everyday because I’m always thinking about cock. If I’m making out and feeling it I leak, like I can get wet as fark from making out makes me hard as fark