Questions for the size deniers

I have some questions for those of you who deny the pre-eminence of big dicks.

1. If size doesn't matter, why is this site filled with women and gay men seeking sex while measurection.com is an all male celibacy group?

2. Why are big dicks glorified in the media?

3. Why is "you have a small penis" an insult?

4. Why will people pay money to see a hung stud jerk off?

5. Why don't you support research into the medicinal and therapeutic qualities of big dicks and big dick cum?

6. Why are penis enlargement pills a thing, but penis shrinking pills are not?

7. How do you explain the phallic-centric nature of reality?

8. Why are men with small dicks less successful, attractive and intelligent on average?

9. Why do all men submit when confronted with a bigger penis?

10. Why do big dicks always win?

Can anyone answer these questions?
It's all Gods fault.

He is debasing and humiliating you by hooking you up with smaller guys. Its not how I would treat my wife, but if you're both into that then it is fine.

Actually it was my request. And he wasn't present. I know this is hard for you to comprehend but I can barely fit 1 finger in my vagina. My husband is 7 inches in girth. It's unbearably painful. We rarely have sex but we are very intimate and do everything but penetration. We've been married for 19 years and I'd trade everything to be able to have sex with him.

Even average size guys are difficult for me to take. It takes delicate stretching and a lot of lube. I have very small sex toys but I never insert them. I really don't enjoy penetration. It's not comfortable. It was a problem even before my total hysterectomy. I had an inch of vaginal length removed when they took put my cervix. It's very uncomfortable. My husband hates having a big dick. He's modest and not braggadocious and most of his sexual partners have had a difficult time having sex with him. He hates not being able to be deep throated or having anal and at this point vaginal sex is off the table.

In the past I've given him permission to have sex with a woman with a larger vagina but he didn't enjoy it because it wasn't me. Sex is deeply tied to love and intimacy with us so having sex with other partners isn't an option. We've tried it and it just wasn't for us.

Idk. Usually my dick just gets laughed at

You didn't answer my last request for explanation, and I already get you, so I doubt you'll actually answer this:
You claim a conspiracy. Explain the reason behind it.

The conspiracy is an effort by Smalls, size queens and a few well intentioned Bigs to hide the superiority of big dicks from the general public. It is the biggest and longest conspiracy in the history of the world. It's presence can be felt everywhere in almost every aspect of life.

Reactions: marinera
A big dick is the ultimate source of morality and moral authority. Without big dicks right and wrong cannot exist.

So you're going with total nonsense. At least we can proceed without the pretense of taking you seriously, but I hope you aren't aiming for all of this to be satire.

Reactions: rtg
@wallyj84 You are hilarious, long may you last. Whether you're a man, a woman, something inbetween or whether your dick is big, small or nonexistent, you certainly bring a chuckle. However, if it's discovered you've set this all up as some sort of warped, perverted online social experiment, I've no doubt you'll have at least a handful of enraged LPSG folks hunting you down and removing with a hacksaw whatever it is you have between your legs. :D

Reactions: marinera
I have some questions for those of you who deny the pre-eminence of big dicks.

1. If size doesn't matter, why is this site filled with women and gay men seeking sex while measurection.com is an all male celibacy group?

2. Why are big dicks glorified in the media?

3. Why is "you have a small penis" an insult?

4. Why will people pay money to see a hung stud jerk off?

5. Why don't you support research into the medicinal and therapeutic qualities of big dicks and big dick cum?

6. Why are penis enlargement pills a thing, but penis shrinking pills are not?

7. How do you explain the phallic-centric nature of reality?

8. Why are men with small dicks less successful, attractive and intelligent on average?

9. Why do all men submit when confronted with a bigger penis?

10. Why do big dicks always win?

Can anyone answer these questions?
Loved #6