Questions for the size deniers

Nope, and I'm not even considering taking out an ad for that - would be a waste of money

You know the answer. No one wants a small dick. It is a stain on your masculinity and rank within society. It makes you less of a man, lover and father. Small Dicks are at best a disfigurement and no one but the mentally ill want to be disfigured.

That's why penis shrinking pills don't exist.

You know the answer. No one wants a small dick. It is a stain on your masculinity and rank within society. It makes you less of a man, lover and father. Small Dicks are at best a disfigurement and no one but the mentally ill want to be disfigured.

That's why penis shrinking pills don't exist.
Unable to see a link between dick size and abilities as a parent.

Reactions: rtg and Wave85
Big dicks are the ultimate source of morality and authority. How can you teach someone morality or be an authority figure in their life if your dick is small? You can't.
Oh, brother.... Grow up....

I regret sharing an personal aspects about myself and my husband in this thread. Wally doesn't give two shits about what goes on in the real world. He's probably a hunch backed troll living in his grandma's basement.

I regret sharing an personal aspects about myself and my husband in this thread. Wally doesn't give two shits about what goes on in the real world. He's probably a hunch backed troll living in his grandma's basement.

But you're assuming that information was only out there to help inform Wally. Reading your story, along with one Ellie (I think) who regularly posts, has helped me and some other guys, I'm sure, understand that physical issues aren't confined to just one group of people.

So, keep posting. Don't shy away on account of Wally, of all people :)

I admit to being a great Wally fan. Nobody delivers such prime grade insanity on such a regular basis, keeping me amused for hours. I further admit that Wally regularly goes way overboard on the topic; but a word in his defence to all the Wally-bashers out there: each and every member who replies with indignation to his posts; insisting that nothing is of less importance than penis size - these same persons are simultaneously and of their own free will members in a forum devoted to the penis and it's size. Do you not see that this puts a flaw in your logic and argumentation? Denying that penis size has any effect on a man's (sub)conscious self-perception or interaction with others would be more credible coming from someone who is NOT a lpsg member.

Because not everyone joined the site for the same thing. Mind boggling, I know. Some people joined because a humor site roasted it, myself included. Some actually were looking for support and how to accommodate an endowed partner, even if they're not a fetishist of the almighty big dong. There are people who have a big dick who were trying to actually address issues regarding condoms, underwear, etc.

Plenty join to ogle, hook up with, be an exhibitionist, etc but that isn't the ONLY reason people joined.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I appreciate your story. I didn't respond to it because I didn't want to sound like I was trying to invalidate your experiences.

Because not everyone joined the site for the same thing. Mind boggling, I know. Some people joined because a humor site roasted it, myself included. Some actually were looking for support and how to accommodate an endowed partner, even if they're not a fetishist of the almighty big dong. There are people who have a big dick who were trying to actually address issues regarding condoms, underwear, etc.

Plenty join to ogle, hook up with, be an exhibitionist, etc but that isn't the ONLY reason people joined.
Reasonable responses are not allowed in this thread. :rolleyes:

I really don't want to get into an argument about this - but I don't see how your post negates the intention of my statement. Joining here - for whatever reason - be it for humorous reasons or for actual problems or for the sake of perving; all necessitate an interest of whatever extent in the penis / penis size. Someone who HONESTLY couldn't give a hoot wouldn't join the site; not even as a joke. It is therefore not convincing, when registered members profess to the meaninglessness of the topic.

Reactions: Trott.lint
"The superiority of big dicks has very little to do with their sexual powers. It is about their moral and spiritual powers."

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Why are you people still responding in this thread? He's clearly just making fun.......let it go down.

Tiny Princess thinks bigger is better and that's why she's here. I don't think bigger is better because a torn vagina is no fun. My husband and I rarely have sex anymore due to pain. I'm here because I did a Google search on how to help someone like me and my husband. It led me to lpsg. So not everyone is here because they prefer big cocks. I see guys come here because they get turned down for being too big.

There was this good looking guy in high school who played sports and all the dudes called him Red Wood because his penis was giant. While he was charming and good looking the guy couldn't get laid because the ladies didn't want to be in pain and discomfort.

I sell sex toys and I can tell you very few women come in looking for a big toy. We do carry some that are about as thick as a baby's head. I have not sold one to a woman. It's generally gay men who purchase then.

If so many women preferred a big dick over everything else there would be a much, much larger female population here. We are far out numbered by gay and bi men. That's the biggest size queen demographic. If you notice they are men. Men place a huge emphasis on size.

I see so many dudes here trying to persuade their partner into fucking a hung guy and even though she's not interested the guy keeps pushing.

The male to female ratio at lpsg is a good indicator of how much men care about size.

This post needs to be pinned at the start of the forums page.

Reactions: sammiec3 and Wave85
Don't regret it. Even if Wally wants to be a jerk about it, the fact that you are willing to open up and share your experiences is wonderful. It takes courage and you would have definitely opened up the eyes of a lot of people, even if they don't tell you so themselves. I never knew just how hard some women found it until I came to this site and heard experiences from both men and women.

Denying that penis size has any effect on a man's (sub)conscious self-perception or interaction with others would be more credible coming from someone who is NOT a lpsg member.

If that's all Wally claimed, this argument would be plausible. But he made absolute "all, everything, always" type statements. None can even remotely be supported with facts. And the membership of this site isn't evidence supporting his statements or refuting the statements of those who aren't buying his claims, as this is a niche site for a special interest. The fact that people here are interested in large penises doesn't mean that they all think only large penises matter, and certainly doesn't mean everyone everywhere thinks only large penises matter.

Tiny Princess thinks bigger is better and that's why she's here. I don't think bigger is better because a torn vagina is no fun. My husband and I rarely have sex anymore due to pain. I'm here because I did a Google search on how to help someone like me and my husband. It led me to lpsg. So not everyone is here because they prefer big cocks. I see guys come here because they get turned down for being too big.

There was this good looking guy in high school who played sports and all the dudes called him Red Wood because his penis was giant. While he was charming and good looking the guy couldn't get laid because the ladies didn't want to be in pain and discomfort.

I sell sex toys and I can tell you very few women come in looking for a big toy. We do carry some that are about as thick as a baby's head. I have not sold one to a woman. It's generally gay men who purchase then.

If so many women preferred a big dick over everything else there would be a much, much larger female population here. We are far out numbered by gay and bi men. That's the biggest size queen demographic. If you notice they are men. Men place a huge emphasis on size.

I see so many dudes here trying to persuade their partner into fucking a hung guy and even though she's not interested the guy keeps pushing.

The male to female ratio at lpsg is a good indicator of how much men care about size.

Wise words from a seemingly wise woman. This post is just golden and very educational. All people in this site should read it at least once..!!!